Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cantstayquiet

She’ll probably start it soon!😂 A FOLLOWER!? Ouch that must have hurt😬
I’m glad Charlotte left because she’s much better off without the childishness, I’m sure she realises Gabbie causes drama but doesn’t do anything about it because Gabbie licks her arsehole. Emma needs to open her eyes to what’s happening around her instead of thinking she is the main character...
Must of hit a nerve because Leah went quiet, someone asked how much she spent sending gifts and she said £75 and Emma said leahs been a follower for a while, since musicaly (£75 to be called a follower 🤣🤣) but pretty positive Leah was there for her through all the breakup because people were going to her live to ask for the gory details and Leah wouldn’t talk about it , which makes me wonder even more about the rape thing, it just doesn’t add up thst emma hasn’t addressed it, so much tension between all of them, Emma knows Gabbie licks her arsehole, when all the drama first started all fingers pointed at Charlotte but Emma still kept her around because she was a big gifter, if you thought someone was making fake accounts you would block them right? Obv now we know it was Gabbie all along but for some reason she won’t get rid of her now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who on earth does this woman think she is. I have had to ban my child from watching her due to the inappropriate nature of her comments. She does not acknowledge them and does not put a stop to them. If you work with children you are supposed to protect and take care of them. Not expose them to the dirty old men and disgusting comments and rumours that suffocate your live streams. Get a real job so you can stop infecting the human race. Vermin.
My daughter was muted in one of her lives for saying how much she liked the games! I told her not to watch Emma again and she hasn’t. She is a horrible, horrible person and she needs exposing.

cantstayquiet

I see Leah is back...I think she’s been reading this thread like Gabbie
It’s the Nearly 2 hrs for her normal lives and wanting to end after 30 mins when she knows she won’t get the money for me

Leah if your reading this fuck off
Also she’s bit at the comment about little moons saying she did need other things that night but Emma u went to different shops u didn’t need to go for 5 different shops for your essentials

• Haha

exposè

Faith is 13. Why does Emma need a full celebration set out for easter? Just give her the eggs you don’t need to make a big deal out of it
So childish and Leah is live she’s dying her hair and it looks shit and Emma has just been on and she was saying she fancies Emma so guess we have the answer

• Haha

cantstayquiet

I understand what you are saying but I think we need answers before we make assumptions as calling her employer could potentially ruin her life and it could all be over a false accusation. I hate them all as much as the next person but I think we need to play partially fair or we become just as bad. All the nastiest words put together could still not describe my hatred for Emma and the way she treats the vulnerable children that watch her. She is poisonous and manipulative. Faith learned from the best with her scamming ways
I say call her employer she’s a sexual predator

If she hasn’t than Emma needs to address it not just ignore it, why is why we all think something is true, therefore needs reporting so it doesn’t happen to anyone else. I definitely agree she is very self entitled, the world apparently revolves around her.
Exactly, we all know this is true so let’s do something about it

Leah is live who’s coming to watch with me

Last edited:
It could make a lot of loose ends tie up…
If they did have sex it could be why Leah still sends birthday gifts etc… why would you send a gift to a friend who ignores you unless you want their attention? Why would she want her attention that bad if they are just friends? Unless they had sex and Leah got attached. Emma has since been in a relationship with Ross so I assume she was experimenting but Leah IS a lesbian

Not Emma calling Faith thoughtful because she gave her leftovers to her pmsl

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t understand why Emma can be scared of catching coronavirus when she’s been to every single supermarket for a non essential journey just to get little moons they aren’t even a trend anymore and your only supposed to go to supermarkets for essentials she’s a prick and part of the problem
Exactly! But we get accused of hating for putting her straight

iamnewtothis

So it is definitely true then. I think I know who Ella Murphey is...She hasn’t commented for a while actually. But I figured it out.

A lot of secrets? One being Leah raped Faith by any chance?

notit

She says her friend Leah from online and she used to call her bestie that tells us everything if she means tiktok leah

all the kids on Emmas account believe the bull that sweetsoph is faiths auntie and Emmas sister wtaf they don’t look alike
sweetsoph looks like an ex druggy and Emma looks like rapey ronnie with her closed mouth smile she always does the only decent looking one is that bird with the weird name dating sweetsoph
Rapey Ronnie 🤫😂

Emma has been online today and she hasn’t answered whether the chocolate is from Leah? I wonder why that is

She ponces off of Tiktok
Emma and Faith are liars, hypocrites and scruffy scroungers.

Last edited:
She’s just been live for a couple of hours and no sign of Emma. Have you seen the video about us? We’re committing offences. We are just trying to have you learn from your bad behaviour Emma. No offences are being committed and taking it further will not work as if you do your research, like I did - you will see that they have been trying to take this website down and find the trolls for years, but due to the population, are unable to do so.
Good luck taking the site down Emma...She clearly can’t handle the truth at all. It actually isn’t harassment because it isn’t directly in your inbox. Emma we know you’re reading this, be a better person next time and people won’t need to call you out on it. She still didn’t address the whole Leah raped Faith allegation properly though. And if it was myself and my daughter in that situation I would 100% address it if it wasn’t true.

iamnewtothis

You’re dumb. I had an exact replica account of Leah and Gabbie to stir things. Emma blocked them so I deleted them. Remember when Gabbie muted everyone on Emmas live? that was me on my other account that Emma moderated because she thought she had accidentally removed Gabbie. Remember Emma saying oh there’s 2 Gabbie’s as moderator.
That’s why.
Said I was Leah here for the laugh
You’ve proven you’re either Leah or Gabbie🤣 You posted a screenshot of Leah’s live that only Leah would be able to see because it was from the point of view of someone that was live would be able to see- and as someone who goes live very often you dug yourself a hole.