Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just as she ended it she said she’s annoyed because she hasn’t got any clout from Emma so she’s not friends with her anymore
Proves our point

I must have missed that. She’s embarrassing and we all know they read this thread. Leah, grow up. Emma, sort yourself out, stop scamming the benefit system and get a job like the rest of us.
Gabbie commented saying she doesn’t think Emma reads it. But Leah obviously does. She embarrassed herself. Bleaching her hair on live looking like an albino. She is so ugly I can’t get over it, it makes me feel lucky that my daughter doesn’t look like that. Emma is taking the piss with her scamming. She does it through live and in real life, she should be locked up

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

cantstayquiet

On one of the pumpkin videos I think it is the same address as the one that was leaked

The first pumpkin video

iamnewtothis

So Faith has just confirmed that Oli who is 13 is Emma’s manager.

I have a friend who works for the DWP and she says we can actually make a formal complaint into Emma and her finances of abusing the system and it will get investigated so tomorrow that’s my plan. I am sick of Emma diagnosing Faith will every illness possible.

Gabbie and Oli causing drama again🤣🤣🤣

Oh my god she really is so self absorbed and obsessed, Daves video is going to be featured on a show? Get a grip

• Haha

cantstayquiet

She’s doing a live for Red Nose Day...Does she not understand that Red Nose Day don’t support LGBTQ+ charities and are against LGBTQ+ communities?

I’ve never seen someone needs essential trips as much as her...
At least research what your supporting ew

Must of hit a nerve because Leah went quiet, someone asked how much she spent sending gifts and she said £75 and Emma said leahs been a follower for a while, since musicaly (£75 to be called a follower 🤣🤣) but pretty positive Leah was there for her through all the breakup because people were going to her live to ask for the gory details and Leah wouldn’t talk about it , which makes me wonder even more about the rape thing, it just doesn’t add up thst emma hasn’t addressed it, so much tension between all of them, Emma knows Gabbie licks her arsehole, when all the drama first started all fingers pointed at Charlotte but Emma still kept her around because she was a big gifter, if you thought someone was making fake accounts you would block them right? Obv now we know it was Gabbie all along but for some reason she won’t get rid of her now
Oh, definitely! Leah is just a fan, I wouldn’t call Emma, who ignores her a ‘friend’. I don’t follow Leah, what’s her account and does she still go live?
All fingers pointed at Charlotte because she’s older and more mature, that’s why got away from it. I think she also struggles mentally (I could be wrong) but Gabbie didn’t help her mental health if that is the case because Gabbie told her to kill herself and even admitted to the things she said. To add to that she said it was her aim to get her away from Emma because Gabbie was jealous? It doesn’t resinate with me that a 38 year old woman would be so called ‘bestfriends’ with a 16 year old...

getthetea9874

I believe Leah leaked them now, after saying she fancies her and has secrets.
leah hit me up wi sum more pics ill pay

Your so weird
listen yh u all cum ere to bitch bout emma i cum ere for the pics and finding out they both fuked not gunna sit ere nd not ask for more u follow them for ur reasons and i follow for mine yh emma childish as fuk but i like leah and there both stunning nd i bin watching them together for few months nd i like them both together yh we all r our own

notit

Valid , which brings us back to why she is so friendly with Faith especially if it’s not because of Emma being her mum

Ever noticed Emma will never tell anyone where she lives but then she does a tiktok saying where she lives 🧐 always on live she would say she’s not telling where she lives
It comes across that Emma doesn’t care who’s around faith or if they’re dangerous and I knew she lived in Canterbury for a while because she always slipped up somewhere and said it but at least it proves to us the address scandal was real

I watched some of it. She said she doesn’t know why people think she thrives off Emma FaceTiming her and that she doesn’t live to chase Emmas attention but we all know that’s a lie because she is sending gifts all the time so she obviously wants something from her.
People think it cause she’s sending gifts for no reason it’s not like Emma talks to her she obv doesn’t want to be her mate maybe she’s clout chasing and why are all her videos in the same place she must be so boring

LurkerMcLurking

I do believe Emma and Leah have made their friendship very personal. I do think they have slept together and I think that it was not an issue until it was made public. But I can agree that the rumour over Leah apparently raping Faith seemed very erratic. I think it was made up by a troll. Leah and Gabbie seem as though they are very caring and loyal people but will drop you if you take advantage of them. Maybe they both caught on to Faith’s multiple false illnesses. Leah was previously dating a 40 year old woman and she has talked about her adoration for older women so the scenario of Emma and Leah getting intimate is not impossible. I do also believe that Faith’s obsession with attention could easily lead her to make a false account to tell people she is dead. Anything for the followers, right? It’s almost as though they would go as far as to falsify multiple illnesses in order to gain a platform. It’s hard to believe that a woman who records her entire life for the internet, is withholding a vital piece to this puzzle.

I think they will always be talked about together because they are quite involved with each other, there would be more to say about Gabbie Hinch too if she was online but she seems to have ghosted, she hasn’t been very active
I agree , Emma and Leah rumoured to be in bed together , Leah rumoured to rape Faith , Leah sticking up for Emma even when Emma is in the wrong , she seems to always be there trying to fight Emmas corner when she’s in the wrong , I thought Leah had come to her senses before because she had gone quiet but it seems she didn’t , maybe Hinch is quiet because she’s come to hers

I just want everyone to see Emmas true colours and make her end up alone