Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cantstayquiet

AMAZING NEWS EMMA HAS BEEN BANNED.. Leah posted a video so why can Leah post a video right away but it takes Emma months to post her video about the rumour 🧐 doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 3

cantstayquiet

I just choked. What
Everyone was confused why Leah was still Emmas mate when Emma treats her like shit so someone said they had sex when Leah went to Emmas house some years ago
When someone asked Emma on her live she said “maybe we did maybe we didn’t” she looked like she enjoyed people saying it
Noone knows if they did have sex but I think they definitely would both be willing

Leah called Emma fit I think as well

• Haha
Emma is a shit friend end of, has a daughter who can’t look after itself and Emma is childish so childish since she can’t get off tiktok and do what normal people do and that’s work for a living instead of asking for money off other people since she does ask for gifts I’ve seen her loads of times she just does it slyly “hope I get.....” “wish I would get.....” normal people don’t ask for gifts

Imagine waiting 9 months and going through all that pain and that comes out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d of killed it before it had Faith.

• Haha

cantstayquiet

She’s talking about us again now. “The ultimate saddest person in the world are the ones who make forums about people really lonely no life” thanks for you pity Emma but we don’t need it
“#havenolifecheck” says the woman going live to do some gardening and sandwiches

• Haha
She has a sick Mum and she always said she struggled with the hate because she had so much happening at home. Poor kid only 16 and had to go through all that because Emma is selfish. Of course Emma is heartbroken now that it’s Faith receiving the hate

• Sad
  • Wow
She’s talking about us again now. “The ultimate saddest person in the world are the ones who make forums about people really lonely no life” thanks for you pity Emma but we don’t need it
“#havenolifecheck” says the woman going live to do some gardening and sandwiches
What would your hidden message be Emma? “I scam and groom kids” or “Leah raped my daughter” or “I slept with my best friend”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I asked if she read hate forums about her...I’ve just seen them comments too!

Emma, you’ve just got a gammy tooth, deal with it.

• Haha
Who admitted it? I can’t find anything anywhere or was it on a live?
It was on a live. Ella Murphy commented (who are you Ella?) that we said Emma and Leah have had sex and Emma said “maybe we have, maybe we haven’t. No one will ever know apart from me and Leah. We have a lot of secrets. We know a lot about each other.” And Leah commented “a lot of secrets...” that confirms that it’s true to me

Gabbie was also online today.

cantstayquiet

Does she not realise she’s asking for gifts yet most of her gifts are under 12? She really makes my blood boil and needs her bubble popping

Leah has suddenly fucked off...Thank god
She realises but she doesn’t care cause she’s selfish , wish her account would get banned , glad leahs gone let’s see what kid she makes best mates with to replace her

Agreed.

So Faith apparently had the Tic side of Tourette’s, has anyone actually see her ticking? I know people don’t tic all the time but it’s suspicious🧐
It’s a scam for the benefit system. She does not have Tourette’s it’s an excuse for her poor upbringing as she is a loud mouth, rude young girl.

cantstayquiet

I’d love to hear everyone else’s opinions... Charlotte’s, Kerry, the other Leah...
Me too but I don’t think they would comment it seems they took themselves from the situation would love to see other people opinions as well get a conversation going

cantstayquiet

Yeah someone in high school! It went round the school she was a bully. Her account had the picture on it and everything but i’ve just checked again and it’s all red so she must be reading this and removed the picture.
Gabbie needs sectioning or something she’s absolutely crazy to think it’s okay to bully people for no good reason. Bullying is never okay
What the- how is she not already sectioned!!! Her poor mum must be so disappointed , wonder where everyone else who commented here went??? Need to know other peoples opinions on this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what happpened to the other Leah mod and Kerry??? Everyone just seems to disappear I don’t blame them though , hope people start seeing through Emmas fakeness soon she really riles me up , hopefully we will get more people who agree with us soon, she might shut her account down if she realizes how much she isn’t wanted

• Haha