Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I heard they were supposed to see each other again a few months after and they never did

I heard Faith told her friend it was true as well faiths friend said it on tiktok once
We need forums like this to tell the truth but is that telling the truth? It’s speculation that Leah raped Faith. The more we speculate the easier it is for Emma to convince people we are lying trolls so we need to stick to the facts we know

Reactions: 3

cantstayquiet

There were lots of accounts that had edits of them and they are so cheesy but they’re kids they’re not perverted I don’t think aha
On the old thread some people took things far by making it sexual between Emma and Leah but Emma said maybe they had sex and we still don’t know if they did or didn’t

• Haha

cantstayquiet

Omg I can’t believe I read all this about Emma and Leah sleeping with eachother that is so crazy, I knew they were close but not thatttttt close, I looked at her “poems”

“the grass is green and the sky is blue, I’m salty cause I love you” there I wrote a better poem than Leah 🤣🤣 I heard about the booo before because she said she was writing a new and wanted to write about Emma and Faith but guess that’s failed like her life how do you know how many she sold I can’t see

• Haha

exposè

It doesn’t add up but I really am starting to ask if Emma knows the truth, was she with Leah and Faith all day every day? Can she say they were never alone at any time
I bet she can’t Leah was there for a week wasn’t she? I don’t think it’s easy to not be alone with Faith at least once or twice

“You work to have the extras in life” how would you know Emma since all you do is scam kids and the benefit system

• Haha
Obviously Emma is only friends with Leah because she sends gifts and what is it with broadcasting their cheesy relationship, keep it to yourselves
I came here to say this , Emma likes the gifts and Leah likes her attention , my gaydar says Leah has a crush

LurkerMcLurking

You’ve proven you’re either Leah or Gabbie🤣 You posted a screenshot of Leah’s live that only Leah would be able to see because it was from the point of view of someone that was live would be able to see- and as someone who goes live very often you dug yourself a hole.
I think you are being a bit tedious. If it is Leah or Gabbie lets let them air their opinion

It wouldn’t surprise me if Leah was here because people were threatening to call her work place so that she would lose her job over a false rape allegation

Last edited:

cantstayquiet

It says it’s you on the link you shared, it also shows it further up the thread when you posted a screenshot of your own live
I know because im Leah

It’s not a biggie that I’m here I only have some same opinions as you

I HATE Emma she is a user and a bitch and she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and her shitty faith and faith is a loud mouth and gets on my last nerve

• Wow
  • Haha