Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye it was same account that uploaded them šŸ¤£ so funny and she still has no idea and I was going to tell Leah but sheā€™s made everything private
She has another account called justexhaustedtbh cause I commented on her video before with the link and then it got taken down but now itā€™s back witha new name

Reactions: 1
She has another account called justexhaustedtbh cause I commented on her video before with the link and then it got taken down but now itā€™s back witha new name
I just checked it out donā€™t tell her about this , Emma is a phony and needs to be outed for it , she doesnā€™t care so long as itā€™s not upsetting her family she doesnā€™t care about her friends and she gave a 16 year old she never met her phone number so weird wonder what they talk about , maybe she sent Gabbie the noods and that how they were leaked

I just checked it out donā€™t tell her about this , Emma is a phony and needs to be outed for it , she doesnā€™t care so long as itā€™s not upsetting her family she doesnā€™t care about her friends and she gave a 16 year old she never met her phone number so weird wonder what they talk about , maybe she sent Gabbie the noods and that how they were leaked
What nudes????

I cropped it so I donā€™t get banned for posting it but thereā€™s a weird account talking about how much they love Emma and it obvious itā€™s Charlotte
Omfg what is the account on and what is it called and why is charlottes tiktok just her being in hospital for trying to kill herself is she not a nurse and can she get done for posting that

Omfg what is the account on and what is it called and why is charlottes tiktok just her being in hospital for trying to kill herself is she not a nurse and can she get done for posting that
I canā€™t send it do you believe faith has Touretteā€™s it doesnā€™t look like she does they prob lying for more benefit money she has a long list no one has that much wrong with them

I canā€™t send it do you believe faith has Touretteā€™s it doesnā€™t look like she does they prob lying for more benefit money she has a long list no one has that much wrong with them
Itā€™s all a lie itā€™s obviously a lie the account isnā€™t even interesting itā€™s just showing everything she does in a day why do people care sheā€™s boring and all those non essential journeys to the shops

Itā€™s all a lie itā€™s obviously a lie the account isnā€™t even interesting itā€™s just showing everything she does in a day why do people care sheā€™s boring and all those non essential journeys to the shops
THE NON ESSENTIAL JOURNEYS I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE WOULD BEING THAT UP AND SHE BRAGS ABOUT IT

Sheā€™s always travelling itā€™s stupid she thinks the rules arenā€™t for her she broke lockdown when Ross moved in and out of her house and didnā€™t he move back in with his ex šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she a mug for taking him back he shouted at her live and all that

Faith doesnā€™t have anything wrong with her sheā€™s obv autistic bc she acts like a 7 year old and canā€™t even talk properly always spitting when she talks and slurping with Emmas black tooth u could put them on Jeremy Kyle did u see the stuff about Robyn and Emma copying her

Does Emma actually have any friends she just spends her life cooking dinner for Ross looking after Faith and doing live streams boring I saw the thing with Robyn and On that live did u see Gabbie start on Leah for unmuting Robyn when Gabbie muted her so out of order Robyn only commented ā€whatā€™s happeningā€

Did Leah rape Faith tho???? we only have leahs word she didnā€™t has anyone else said she didnā€™t has anyone asked Faith?????

Last edited:
Does Emma actually have any friends she just spends her life cooking dinner for Ross looking after Faith and doing live streams boring I saw the thing with Robyn and On that live did u see Gabbie start on Leah for unmuting Robyn when Gabbie muted her so out of order Robyn only commented ā€whatā€™s happeningā€

Did Leah rape Faith tho???? we only have leahs word she didnā€™t has anyone else said she didnā€™t has anyone asked Faith?????
She probably did something or it wouldnā€™t be said no one but Leah and Gabbie have said itā€™s not true

I think it was debunked and was a lie

Oh ok did Emma or Faith say it was a lie? itā€™s weird how Gabbie has Emma number and texts her all the time so they must be close and Gabbie is 16 so weird

I wondered that it so sus
I agree itā€™s weird Gabby has her number who gives there number to a kid but also who makes a kid there manager. Iā€™m 32 and wouldnā€™t ever do it. I find her very weird she laughs weird and acts weird. Sheā€™s ugly when she smiles since she fell on her tooth and I donā€™t know why no one has seen thru her. Leah sends her flowers to ā€œcheer her upā€ and then Emma asks her a question on live but doesnā€™t wait for the answer cos she doesnā€™t care itā€™s obvious Leah always tries to make excuses for her itā€™s so weird when sheā€™s live if Gabby says have u heard from Emma yet Leah makes excuses for her when she hasnā€™t heard of her sry Leah but no one 2 busy 2 text bk quick it takes 2 seconds. I have 4 children, school run nursery run and I havenā€™t been able to do them cos of covid so Iā€™ve had to look after them 24/7 but I still have time 2 come on here and text my friends bk itā€™s just excuses cos she doesnā€™t like her wish ppl wud c thru her fake she doesnā€™t care bout anyone but the money if ppl stopped sending her gifts she wudnt broadcast anymore Iā€™ll bet on it

I agree itā€™s weird Gabby has her number who gives there number to a kid but also who makes a kid there manager. Iā€™m 32 and wouldnā€™t ever do it. I find her very weird she laughs weird and acts weird. Sheā€™s ugly when she smiles since she fell on her tooth and I donā€™t know why no one has seen thru her. Leah sends her flowers to ā€œcheer her upā€ and then Emma asks her a question on live but doesnā€™t wait for the answer cos she doesnā€™t care itā€™s obvious Leah always tries to make excuses for her itā€™s so weird when sheā€™s live if Gabby says have u heard from Emma yet Leah makes excuses for her when she hasnā€™t heard of her sry Leah but no one 2 busy 2 text bk quick it takes 2 seconds. I have 4 children, school run nursery run and I havenā€™t been able to do them cos of covid so Iā€™ve had to look after them 24/7 but I still have time 2 come on here and text my friends bk itā€™s just excuses cos she doesnā€™t like her wish ppl wud c thru her fake she doesnā€™t care bout anyone but the money if ppl stopped sending her gifts she wudnt broadcast anymore Iā€™ll bet on it
I could write that myself LOL she So forgetful as well goes to spin that pathetic wheel then forgets. Everything she does is pathetic sheā€™s like a slave to Faith , why canā€™t faith make her own drinks she is waited on hand and foot and Emma runs round like ur a fully grown woman get ur tit together and stop letting ur tit kid tell u what to do Faith will be up the shitter when Emma is gone cos she canā€™t do no tit for herself Emma is a mug and so is Leah for still being mates with her the account was her and faiths at the start and she carried it on her own itā€™s so weird faith lost interest so itā€™s about time u gave It up Emma itā€™s childish why does She enjoy playing games and spinning a wheel for a pathetic raffle and I know Iā€™m not the only one thinking it cuz her comments always say it but she cba to read them so she wouldnā€™t no her army of moderators do the job for her

I could write that myself LOL she So forgetful as well goes to spin that pathetic wheel then forgets. Everything she does is pathetic sheā€™s like a slave to Faith , why canā€™t faith make her own drinks she is waited on hand and foot and Emma runs round like ur a fully grown woman get ur tit together and stop letting ur tit kid tell u what to do Faith will be up the shitter when Emma is gone cos she canā€™t do no tit for herself Emma is a mug and so is Leah for still being mates with her the account was her and faiths at the start and she carried it on her own itā€™s so weird faith lost interest so itā€™s about time u gave It up Emma itā€™s childish why does She enjoy playing games and spinning a wheel for a pathetic raffle and I know Iā€™m not the only one thinking it cuz her comments always say it but she cba to read them so she wouldnā€™t no her army of moderators do the job for her
and at one point Leah was on everyday to make sure things were ok on There itā€™s no wonder sheā€™s had enough and come off now

and at one point Leah was on everyday to make sure things were ok on There itā€™s no wonder sheā€™s had enough and come off now
She not a adult in her head she deffo has sumthing wrong wi her she puts tiktok before her mates and even Ross and Faith her laugh goes thru me itā€™s so loud and weird and she constantly wearing tiktok merch does she even wash that shirt she skatty and bet her house stinks of dog and dog ā€œpop offsā€ glad I donā€™t have to have her as a mum bet she needs babysitting all time she constantly goes of topic on live and talks about y she sad and forgets she talkin 2 kids how wud she feel if a adult started talkin 2 Faith like that or if a adult got her number like she got Gabys hope sheā€™s claiming self employment on her benefits cos it classed as working

Iā€™ve watched Emma since musically and can say she has done the wheel and raffles long before Robyn did so if anyone is copying itā€™s Robyn. But thatā€™s all I can say. Emma has turned into a nasty old woman and sheā€™s going to end up lonely if she keeps going this way. She doesnā€™t care about the people she should. Emma and Leah were great on musically and everyone was excited for them to meet and it was a much simpler time. I also donā€™t believe Leah raped Faith for one minute. But Emma has turned bitter and hasnā€™t stuck up for Leah in the slightest. She had a bombardment of comments on her lives about Leah raping Faith and I never heard her say anything about it. She didnā€™t even tell everyone it isnā€™t true. I donā€™t know for a fact it isnā€™t but I canā€™t see it really. Gabbie used to be really nice as well but sheā€™s always been one of those that has to make sure people know sheā€™s one of Emmas mates and it isnā€™t a good look. Leah has tried to stop people talking about Emma on her lives and I think sheā€™s given up since I was on her live last week and someone wanted to talk about Emma and Leah just went with it, making the entire live about Emma but you could tell she was fed up, constantly trying to talk about something else. Emma has no consideration for others or what theyā€™re going through. Gabbie was put down a lot on those forums and people do seem to take Leahā€™s side but a lot has been said about Gabbie. I dislike her, really dislike her but some of the things said were very out of order but this was another thing that Emma didnā€™t address. At the minute thereā€™s an account going around that has naked pics of Emma on it and I bet either Leah or Gabbie know, if not both of them which means Emma probably knows about it as well. Emma has showed her true colours and she is definitely not who I thought she was. Sheā€™s having too much trouble with Faith becoming a teenager and not wanting to talk to her so she chooses to talk about it on her lives when itā€™s full of children who want to play games. Talk to your real friends Emma, the kids donā€™t want to hear it they just want their games. Talk to the people who are offering to listen because theyā€™ll get sick of you ignoring them soon and they wonā€™t be around anymore to be ignored

Reactions: 2
What is all the recents about sheā€™s so cocky itā€™s no wonder she gets tit and no one likes her the account is going to go bad fast if she carries on