Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says it’s you on the link you shared, it also shows it further up the thread when you posted a screenshot of your own live
I know because im Leah

It’s not a biggie that I’m here I only have some same opinions as you

I HATE Emma she is a user and a witch and she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and her crappy faith and faith is a loud mouth and gets on my last nerve

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know because im Leah

I HATE Emma she is a user and a witch and she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and her crappy faith and faith is a loud mouth and gets on my last nerve
Why do you deny it when people mention it in her live and mute people then? You are a JOKE

Reactions: 2
I know because im Leah

Why you to pussy to say it all to her instead of here you have her number

Reactions: 1
What the duck is the whole “Pretty Little Liars” copy needed for? It’s embarrassing she needs to grow up

Here we go, Emma diagnosing Faith with another ‘disability’.

I feel like reporting Emma to the authorities.

Emma has just confirmed she isn’t diagnosed with tourette’s. Only ASD.

Last edited:
I’m going to send gifts to sweeten her up she’s a slimey witch but she won’t fall out with me if I send gifts :)

You are pathetic.

She’ll be diagnosing herself and Faith with FND soon. Scammer, I’m reporting her to authorities.

Gabbie spending her mummy’s pennies on go firing her ‘friendship’ with Emma🤣

I still can’t believe Leah is getting away with the rape of Faith.

Emma... You do have control over gifts. Turn them off, but you can’t because you sit on your arse not working thinking you’re a great mum when you aren’t.

Last edited:
You are pathetic.

She’ll be diagnosing herself and Faith with FND soon. Scammer, I’m reporting her to authorities.

Gabbie spending her mummy’s pennies on go firing her ‘friendship’ with Emma🤣

I still can’t believe Leah is getting away with the rape of Faith.

Emma... You do have control over gifts. Turn them off, but you can’t because you sit on your arse not working thinking you’re a great mum when you aren’t.
I’m only saying what were al thinking !

It gets me everywhere
Do u remember how much she posted videos for Faith being bullied can I ask did she ever ask u if u are ok since there’s all the questions about if u raped Faith I bet she forgot about u all together she took more than a month to post a video saying whether u did it or not and she gave u 5 secs at the end to say everything is a lie on here and I don’t feel like that settles it cause she didn’t say u didn’t rape Faith she could of been saying about the other thing she didn’t ever say Leah didn’t rape Faith that’s why we all believe it if u didn’t rape Faith I would really fall out with Emma for not telling everyone that but instead u send her gifts and put money in her wallet it’s a odd friendship and so one sided and we can all see it and I don’t think the account is Leah why would she have 2 accounts the other one still here we can still see it’s messages but if you are Leah drop that mf she only talks about calling you when she’s live and in her moment about her sad life I don’t remember a time she ever been there for you you forget we see a lot of it on live example when you posted that vid you didn’t eat and Emma didn’t look like she cared she just wanted her gifts and to end her live so she could play fortnite drop that mf did She message you after the live to ask how you were i place bets she didn’t I can read that witch like a book she so predictable she doesn’t care about anyone but her kid who bullies people and I seen the proof on vids with faiths real username then she crys wolf saying she’s being bullied if you call someone fat they say it back shes 13 she should learn that I’m not saying Emma a tit mam but she needs to learn then teach somethings she isn’t a friend and I bet it’s not the first time you heard that Leah