Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this sounds fair. We are all here as a way to get it off our chest. You’ve tried commenting on Emmas videos with what you think about her and Leah and she has deleted them so here you are to make sure you get heard, the same as us. It was weird to hear at first but maybe there are people out there who enjoy that sort of thing. I don’t understand that but I’m going to try and be open about other peoples opinions. Just like how we stopped talking about Charlotte because there were people who agreed with her. Maybe Emma and Leah should sell the video if it’s that popular. Have they definitely made one? I bet they would earn a lot if they went ahead and made one since it seems to be talked about a lot now. I think we are all just shocked that Emma did it since she has always said she is straight. But she hasn’t when you think about it. No one ever asked her what her sexuality is. Maybe she doesn’t have a label. However she has been with Leah so that tells us a lot. I wonder how Leah feels now she is with Ross instead. I hope it hurts her

I really would love to be a fly on the wall and know how Faith is reacting to this secret. I don’t think Emma meant to tell us I believe she was trying to put us of the scent and have us question but she accidentally told us the truth with how she said it. I’m happy more of the secrets are coming out
Thanks I apprecate it i no im not by myself thinking it’s nice hearing about emma and leah since i followed them coz there fit and i have a lads chat on snap so i 💯 no im not only one who wants that vid

Reactions: 1
Thanks I apprecate it i no im not by myself thinking it’s nice hearing about emma and leah since i followed them coz there fit and i have a lads chat on snap so i 💯 no im not only one who wants that vid
Soz still find it weird asf but you do whatever anyone notice emma and leah seem flirty on live since all this came out , I noticed it last night but no one else said that so I didn’t want to but I noticed she seems a lot more flirty to Leah and Leah is the same back it’s so obvious now and I’m happy you Donna brought it up because we are just finding out so much

Reactions: 2
There is a difference in us stating what we dislike about them and between you making up fantasies about them making a sex tape.

There is a difference in us stating what we dislike about them and between you making up fantasies about them making a sex tape.
Did they even make one who would make a sex tape if it was a 1 off if they did then there even more weird than I thought I agree with both sides thou were all here with same hatred for all of them including Gabbie why no one talking about her anymore

like I said each on there own just coz im only one here saying it doesn’t mean im only one asking for it over all i no loads who want it

Not just my fantasies is it thou not only person asking for vids
We understand you are not the only person asking but it’s not like they are going to send you one. Shake into reality.
I have been talking to my sister about this today and we have come to some sort of idea. Does everyone here remember Emma never blocking Leah but threatening to block Charlotte? Maybe they have had a thing going on for a while and in fact maybe it is still happening to this day. Obviously they will not be sleeping together as they live so far away but maybe the feelings are still there and that’s why Emma never went against Leah or behind Leah’s back. They do seem flirtatious online as Emma is teasing the viewers with the story of them having sex with each other... it seems almost exciting for her. I wonder if that’s why Ross is so hard on her because she is bisexual and he’s worried about what will become with Leah. I am not sure if I am making sense. It just seems as though she is backtracking on admitting this since we all talked about it. If you admit on a live stream that you have been intimate with your friend then why would you delete comments on your videos about it? (As mentioned by getthetea) unless she has regretted being so open about it

We understand you are not the only person asking but it’s not like they are going to send you one. Shake into reality.
I have been talking to my sister about this today and we have come to some sort of idea. Does everyone here remember Emma never blocking Leah but threatening to block Charlotte? Maybe they have had a thing going on for a while and in fact maybe it is still happening to this day. Obviously they will not be sleeping together as they live so far away but maybe the feelings are still there and that’s why Emma never went against Leah or behind Leah’s back. They do seem flirtatious online as Emma is teasing the viewers with the story of them having sex with each other... it seems almost exciting for her. I wonder if that’s why Ross is so hard on her because she is bisexual and he’s worried about what will become with Leah. I am not sure if I am making sense. It just seems as though she is backtracking on admitting this since we all talked about it. If you admit on a live stream that you have been intimate with your friend then why would you delete comments on your videos about it? (As mentioned by getthetea) unless she has regretted being so open about it
Makes sorta sense

oli back on Emmas live wonder where he’s been, why’s she saying stuff from faith when it’s her doing it not from faith if Emma packed it

Last edited:
It looks like Gabbie and Oli are causing drama in Emma’s live...

Why does she need moderators who are 20 years younger than her? Never mind a 14 year old manager.

Oli is reading this... Hi👋🏾

It was Emma who said Oli was her manager and then Leah confirmed it on a live...

I can’t believe she says she can’t read her comments as a way to avoid the drama. Get some glasses or turn your comments off if you can’t read them.

Oli. You, Leah and Emma all said you were her manager. Back tracking on your word to prove she’s a predator?

So they all do read this... Emma be a grown adult. Stop scamming children, stop letting Faith scam people on Roblox. Get away from Tiktok and get a real job in the real world and get out of this bubble fantasy you’re living in. Stop claiming benefits with fake illnesses Faith does not have. Be a better person, you do not need “friends” who are 20 years younger than them.

Ross, you need to get away from Emma, she’s manipulative and gaslighting everyone around her and it will only be a matter of time before karma gets her. You can do so much better, she is bleeping ugly and you are a nice looking man.