Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they all do read this... Emma be a grown adult. Stop scamming children, stop letting Faith scam people on Roblox. Get away from Tiktok and get a real job in the real world and get out of this bubble fantasy you’re living in. Stop claiming benefits with fake illnesses Faith does not have. Be a better person, you do not need “friends” who are 20 years younger than them.

Ross, you need to get away from Emma, she’s manipulative and gaslighting everyone around her and it will only be a matter of time before karma gets her. You can do so much better, she is bleeping ugly and you are a nice looking man.
She doesn’t take responsibility for her child scamming people. What kind of Mum is she. She must earn so much money from Faith. It reminds me of Deedee and Gypsy Rose, the constant scamming the system. I don’t like Ross either, I think he is rude. Is this about Emma? Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
Omg I can’t believe I read all this about Emma and Leah sleeping with eachother that is so crazy, I knew they were close but not thatttttt close, I looked at her “poems”

“the grass is green and the sky is blue, I’m salty cause I love you” there I wrote a better poem than Leah 🤣🤣 I heard about the booo before because she said she was writing a new and wanted to write about Emma and Faith but guess that’s failed like her life how do you know how many she sold I can’t see

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I can’t believe I read all this about Emma and Leah sleeping with eachother that is so crazy, I knew they were close but not thatttttt close, I looked at her “poems”

“the grass is green and the sky is blue, I’m salty cause I love you” there I wrote a better poem than Leah 🤣🤣 I heard about the booo before because she said she was writing a new and wanted to write about Emma and Faith but guess that’s failed like her life how do you know how many she sold I can’t see
She wanted to write about Emma and Faith????? What would she say “Emma kissed and dismissed me so I raped her daughter”

• Haha
Reactions: 5