Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella Murphy is the one who leaked Emma abs Faiths number on tiktok. She has an account and talks in this threat but if she wants to remain anonymous I will let her.
I know who she is on TikTok I was wondering who she is in this thread but if she wants to be anonymous I can’t argue with that

Reactions: 2
where did the naked pic of emma cum from is there one of emma and leah i wud pay gd money to see a video dont gi me tit just asking no harm dun

Reactions: 1
I believe Leah leaked them now, after saying she fancies her and has secrets.
leah hit me up wi sum more pics ill pay

Your so weird
listen yh u all cum ere to witch bout emma i cum ere for the pics and finding out they both fuked not gunna sit ere nd not ask for more u follow them for ur reasons and i follow for mine yh emma childish as fuk but i like leah and there both stunning nd i bin watching them together for few months nd i like them both together yh we all r our own

listen yh u all cum ere to witch bout emma i cum ere for the pics and finding out they both fuked not gunna sit ere nd not ask for more u follow them for ur reasons and i follow for mine yh emma childish as fuk but i like leah and there both stunning nd i bin watching them together for few months nd i like them both together yh we all r our own
Agreed I’d pay

I think you need to go back to school to learn spelling. I can’t understand a word you are saying.

Why is she encouraging people to go to her house? We are in a pandemic.

Last edited:
I think you need to go back to school to learn spelling. I can’t understand a word you are saying.

I thought the same and they are children. Have you seen how she was acting? Saying they should just get it over and done with and get some money? Was she referring to all the comments saying Emma and Leah should make a tape?

Reactions: 3
I wondered that too🧐
I thought the same and they are children. Have you seen how she was acting? Saying they should just get it over and done with and get some money? Was she referring to all the comments saying Emma and Leah should make a tape?

We’re Emma and Ross together when it happened
No it would of been when Leah went to meet them and Emma was single. For all we know they could have both shared a bed while Leah stayed and if that is the case it was likely to happen if they had thought about it

No it would of been when Leah went to meet them and Emma was single. For all we know they could have both shared a bed while Leah stayed and if that is the case it was likely to happen if they had thought about it
Ross probably doesn’t care he probably makes disgusting jokes about watching them im really shocked they have done it I didn’t think she would admit it so easy I wonder what Faith thinks of her mum who bats both ways

Ross probably doesn’t care he probably makes disgusting jokes about watching them im really shocked they have done it I didn’t think she would admit it so easy I wonder what Faith thinks of her mum who bats both ways
Faith supports lesbians so she would be ok with it I assume, it doesn’t make it any less shocking though. I didnt expect it to be true. After I wrote it I was asking myself if I was over reacting and over thinking. I guess not, sometimes your gut is right. Now we just need to find out a definitive answer whether Leah raped Faith and if it has something to do with Emma and Leah’s summer romance

Its still horny as fuk i no a few lads who want the video but she deleted my comment asking for it

I think your really rude since I type how I want and if it makes you feel better to see me type like this then here u go I’m hear because there both fit as duck your hear to say wat you want dont talk bad about my texting I don’t talk bad bout you

Last edited:
I think your really rude since I type how I want and if it makes you feel better to see me type like this then here u go I’m hear because there both fit as duck your hear to say wat you want dont talk bad about my texting I don’t talk bad bout you
I think this sounds fair. We are all here as a way to get it off our chest. You’ve tried commenting on Emmas videos with what you think about her and Leah and she has deleted them so here you are to make sure you get heard, the same as us. It was weird to hear at first but maybe there are people out there who enjoy that sort of thing. I don’t understand that but I’m going to try and be open about other peoples opinions. Just like how we stopped talking about Charlotte because there were people who agreed with her. Maybe Emma and Leah should sell the video if it’s that popular. Have they definitely made one? I bet they would earn a lot if they went ahead and made one since it seems to be talked about a lot now. I think we are all just shocked that Emma did it since she has always said she is straight. But she hasn’t when you think about it. No one ever asked her what her sexuality is. Maybe she doesn’t have a label. However she has been with Leah so that tells us a lot. I wonder how Leah feels now she is with Ross instead. I hope it hurts her

I really would love to be a fly on the wall and know how Faith is reacting to this secret. I don’t think Emma meant to tell us I believe she was trying to put us of the scent and have us question but she accidentally told us the truth with how she said it. I’m happy more of the secrets are coming out