Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ella Murphy is the one who leaked Emma abs Faiths number on tiktok. She has an account and talks in this threat but if she wants to remain anonymous I will let her.
I know who she is on TikTok I was wondering who she is in this thread but if she wants to be anonymous I can’t argue with that

Reactions: 2

cantstayquiet

Tell us more 😂🤪
I need someone else to help me remember Leah was popular on musically because all emmas followers folllwed her and lizzy hated her and noone knew why and she was faiths friend they used to meet up at a campsite on holiday and when leah met emma and faith lizzy got really angry and started lashing out on musically and for some reason faith gave lizzy leahs number and she leaked it and lizzys mum called leah and swore at her for some reason

I know I’m missing parts but I can’t remember the whole thing

And lizzy once made a fake account and filmed only her voice saying leahs rapists name and sent it to leah

• Wow

cantstayquiet

Omg what😂 She’s hilarious! She might as well just admit it.
I didn’t know he went back to his Ex😳 What on earth, he can do so much better than Emma, he should have stayed there. If he wants to propose let him in his own time, don’t pressure him into it god. I would have definitely said something! I have a child myself and if someone even said things like that it would be the first thing I address. Fake accounts? It’s Gabbie who makes them! She knows that. I only found this thread yesterday So I don’t know what’s been said about forums. The thing is, she does read them, she just chooses to ignore them which makes it worse
I know 🤣🤣🤣 he must love her a lot to stay and put up with her childish tiktok bullshit, her life revolves around it, she has to “vlog” every single movement she makes it’s so weird, at 36 you should be doing your own thing not on the internet begging for money off kids, she hints so much for gifts it’s not right, ross needs to get out while he still can and because Emma didn’t address the rape it’s what’s making me wonder if it’s true or if there’s some truth to it, maybe Leah touched her inappropriately or something? Just doesn’t make sense we haven’t heard from Emma, Leah was muting people for saying it which just screams guilty to me... Emma needs to get rid of Gabbie and maybe her life would be easier without the fake accounts she’s always making, there were loads of forums on another website saying similar things to what’s here and they were blaming Charlotte when she hasn’t been around for months

LurkerMcLurking

I just went to see the video and i think it’s a different Leah because when Emma posted videos of gifts from Leah before there always is a lot of stuff each for them

iamnewtothis

I’m going be emailing tiktok directly and telling them about her account. She is a really nasty human and she should not be given this platform.
I have been reporting too. This toxic account needs to come down. I feel bad for Gabbie as it seems Emma treats her the same as Leah, like shit. Emma should of at least said “I love you too”. But she’s just self entitled and now she has her account back things will NOT change. Stuck up, always has been and always will be.

What the- how is she not already sectioned!!! Her poor mum must be so disappointed , wonder where everyone else who commented here went??? Need to know other peoples opinions on this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what happpened to the other Leah mod and Kerry??? Everyone just seems to disappear I don’t blame them though , hope people start seeing through Emmas fakeness soon she really riles me up , hopefully we will get more people who agree with us soon, she might shut her account down if she realizes how much she isn’t wanted
I know! and I’d love to hear everyone else’s thoughts! Kerry is friends with Charlotte I think, so I don’t think she agrees with Emma especially with sticking up for a bully like Gabbie. I wonder if Emma has seen this thread?

bridgesburndown

I’m nearly positive he is one of Faith’s friends because they fell out before and Emma said it on her live. so he will be 14 at maximum. Emma seems a lot younger in her head as if she doesn’t know how to properly do things
I thought I was the only one that picked up on Emma being younger it’s like she’s everyones slave even Ross has said some vile things to her while she’s been live and Faith is constantly screaming for a milkshake. Get a grip your 13

LurkerMcLurking

I think Leah and Gabbie have had enough of her. Leah was live several days ago and she made a dig at Emma while speaking to Gabbie. It wouldn’t shock me if this was the case as Emma seemingly treat Leah like a follower rather than a friend - or so has been said by Gabbie. But I can see this too, I think Leah tried to keep the friendship together. She sent flowers when Emma was feeling upset and also sent them Christmas presents. Leah only received a card for her Birthday. (Again, this was previously stated by Leah, on her own live stream). Despite the obvious being - friendships aren’t about gifts. Leah said this herself when asked why she didn’t receive anything. But… more to my point, Leah has been severely accused of raping Faith. I truly believe this is not possible and that Leah is not capable of this. She seemed certainly sincere when pleading her own innocence and this has me believing her. I think there have been children on these websites - trying to stir the pot between the three of them in the hopes that they get some sort of reaction. Now, Emma never reacted to this. Meaning that Leah was accused over and over until she broke down on a live stream and then she was repeatedly trolled for it. Emma had nothing to do with this situation, despite Leah’s best efforts to keep the friendship remaining stable - as stated previously. It was very, very unfair for Emma to let people believe that this rumour was at least the slightest bit true as she knew from experience that rumours become out of control and spiral and spread until it is one whole mess. Emma dealt with the whole situation incorrectly and I hope she has apologised for putting Leah AND Gabbie through that. Because Gabbie was a victim here, too. Gabbie was repeatedly bullied by Charlotte and Emma did not block her due to her own financial gain. Emma reeks of immaturity and if she cannot deal with online trolls the correct way - it beats me how she is bringing up a child.
I think I saw the live with the birthday gifts, Gabbie got her a gift didn’t she? Imagine spending all that money on them for Christmas and not getting anything in return. It didn’t seem to bother her but I bet it did and Leah’s viewers were not happy about this at the time. Leah should have listened to us from the start. Bad friendship. Emma seemed to not care. Even when followers told Emma about the upsetting video Leah posted, Emma did not even text Leah besides having more than one phone which she has shown in other lives. Gabbie has been more loyal towards Leah and she’s only 17. The friendship was doomed from the start I say. Emma is too caught up in her own life to keep a stable friendship with anyone. It wouldn’t surprise me if she has no friends at home. The way Emma has abandoned both Gabbie and Leah is a disgrace when she claims to be their friend. It really is not nice at all and I would love to see their opinions about this.

cantstayquiet

She does loads of videos since Faith got “bullied” but takes months to upload a video saying her “friend” didn’t rape her kid!?!?!? Your digging a hole and a deep one it is it won’t be to long till Leah finds out you don’t really want to be her mate

My name is Emma I’m crying live cause I saw someone I don’t know crying cause they are bullied but I can’t be a friend to Leah and Gabbie when they are bullied on my account

Last edited:
  • Haha

notit

Nothing to Emma from Gabbie?

I just searched the videos again in case I missed it if someone can help me find what Gabbie sent plz tell me

ijustdontgetit

I still want to know why Emma has a 10 year old for a manager it’s so weird she can’t even look after her own account

Faith always gets bullied because she bullies other people but then cries when they return the favour 🤣🤣

I just want to punch the little creature. The type of kid that is best kept off the internet. With looks like that and an attitude like hers they are just asking for it
I thought it was only me who thought they looked weird, Faith looks weirder than Emma but you can tell they’re related
With all that money they should maybe invest some plastic surgery

• Haha