Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cantstayquiet

Emma wants to start a # “stand up to bullying” yet she and her moderators are the biggest bullies...

Leah made an account to bully herself on Emma’s live... The account disappeared as soon as Leah came on her own account🤦🏾‍♀️
Clout chasing edenharvz
Wwhy wouldn’t you tell your best friend about something you find so exciting it’s the first thing you would do fake friendships

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I believe Leah raped Faith as Emma has not spoke about it. Leah has said on her lives in reply to comments that Emma will not discuss these terms with the children who follow her but I find that contradictory as Emma will discuss terms such as her breakup with Ross, Faith’s behaviour and everything else down to the colour of her underwear. I think the comments on this thread previously are written poorly but are easy to agree with. A lot of people are mentioning her looks and I do believe she is very ugly and weird looking but I don’t think it’s right to say that as she can’t change it. I think Ross needs to leave while he can.

That picture of Emma should also not be so easy to get hold of, not when she is working in the public eye, she is not open to criticism and thinks everyone is bullying her because she likes to think she is a victim. Charlotte, Gabbie and Leah were all bullying each other a while ago and Emma did nothing about it. She wouldn’t block Charlotte as she gifted a lot and probably was the majority of her income at that time, despite her pleas for it to stop and in my opinion Charlotte is just as bad as the rest of them and her posts do not align with her work at all. Emmas account needs shutting down
I completely agree. She should have never had mods in the first place, she’s a grown adult she should be able to handle the hate when she puts herself in the public eye so much. I do believe Leah and Gabbie targeted Charlotte, Gabbie sent her messages saying it was their aim to get Emma away from Charlotte and someone called Phoebe did a video about it.
I do believe Charlotte should be more careful with what she posts in terms of her struggles but I also believe it’s important to raise awareness for Mental Health, as I have Bipolar and OCD myself.

Leah definitely had some involvement with Faith. They can deny it but the way Emma and herself behave around the situation is very truth-telling.

Last edited:

cantstayquiet

She says her friend Leah from online and she used to call her bestie that tells us everything if she means tiktok leah

all the kids on Emmas account believe the bull that sweetsoph is faiths auntie and Emmas sister wtaf they don’t look alike
sweetsoph looks like an ex druggy and Emma looks like rapey ronnie with her closed mouth smile she always does the only decent looking one is that bird with the weird name dating sweetsoph

Attachments

• Haha

exposè

Her fans genuinely scare me. They act like Emma has saved their lives and she's some sort of god, I've even encountered loads of fan pages for her and it makes me uncomfortable.

Did anyone see how Emma shit herself when Faith shouted and we know she doesn’t have vocal tics because they have said before they aren’t vocal

exposè

Probably clout chasing. All Leah’s videos are in one place because she doesn’t leave her house unless it is to go to work. When she was live she talked about people saying she likes Emma and Mariah as more than friends just because she’s gay. No Leah, we think you fancy Emma because you lick her arsehole clean. Everytime someone says something bad you are there to say otherwise and it’s kids who ask you if you fancy Mariah, do not tar us all with the same brush.
She fancies Emma it is obvious she even called her fit once

iamnewtothis

It looks like Gabbie and Oli are causing drama in Emma’s live...

Why does she need moderators who are 20 years younger than her? Never mind a 14 year old manager.

whatsthe4111

I believe Leah raped Faith as Emma has not spoke about it. Leah has said on her lives in reply to comments that Emma will not discuss these terms with the children who follow her but I find that contradictory as Emma will discuss terms such as her breakup with Ross, Faith’s behaviour and everything else down to the colour of her underwear. I think the comments on this thread previously are written poorly but are easy to agree with. A lot of people are mentioning her looks and I do believe she is very ugly and weird looking but I don’t think it’s right to say that as she can’t change it. I think Ross needs to leave while he can.

That picture of Emma should also not be so easy to get hold of, not when she is working in the public eye, she is not open to criticism and thinks everyone is bullying her because she likes to think she is a victim. Charlotte, Gabbie and Leah were all bullying each other a while ago and Emma did nothing about it. She wouldn’t block Charlotte as she gifted a lot and probably was the majority of her income at that time, despite her pleas for it to stop and in my opinion Charlotte is just as bad as the rest of them and her posts do not align with her work at all. Emmas account needs shutting down

Last edited:

iamnewtothis

If she has tics she would keep ticing with a pillow on her neck...

It’s because she doesn’t have tics at all...
Did anyone see how Emma shit herself when Faith shouted and we know she doesn’t have vocal tics because they have said before they aren’t vocal

I thought this at the time if im honest , I think Emma thinks it’s a lie because that’s what Leah and Faith say but it’s not easy for victims of rape to talk about it so why does Leah
It doesn’t add up but I really am starting to ask if Emma knows the truth, was she with Leah and Faith all day every day? Can she say they were never alone at any time

iamnewtothis

I know because im Leah

It’s not a biggie that I’m here I only have some same opinions as you

I HATE Emma she is a user and a bitch and she doesn’t care about anyone but herself and her shitty faith and faith is a loud mouth and gets on my last nerve
Why do you deny it when people mention it in her live and mute people then? You are a JOKE

Emma always comments on sweetsoph’s videos. They do it for the algorithm so that they can boost each other’s videos but I never saw her do it with Gabbie and Leah when they were active. It’s a shame she can pick and choose which friends she supports and when she wants to support them. She let her entire following bully her “best friends” Gabbie and Leah. Shame on her. She knew they were both receiving hate and huge piles of shit and she carried on with her live and her videos like there was nothing happening until it started happening to Faith. She should of cared before it happened to Faith too. Only when she realised it was upsetting Faith did she start to talk about it and try to make people stop. She has never cared for Gabbie and Leah. She let her followers bully them. I don’t believe Leah raped Faith for 1 second and it is horrid that Emma let’s people still believe it. I saw Leah’s lives when this started so I know what it did to Gabbie and her and how they used to say all Emma needs to do is a video to say it isn’t true but she never did.

She says her friend Leah from online and she used to call her bestie that tells us everything if she means tiktok leah

all the kids on Emmas account believe the bull that sweetsoph is faiths auntie and Emmas sister wtaf they don’t look alike
sweetsoph looks like an ex druggy and Emma looks like rapey ronnie with her closed mouth smile she always does the only decent looking one is that bird with the weird name dating sweetsoph
They look nowhere near each other 🤔 they have both have black hair and ugly teeth that’s all