Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How do you know it was Gabbie, new info. she admitted to bullying Charlotte, I saw the comments on Emmas live and also saw how harsh Gabbie was with charlottes sister. I can’t stand faiths whiny voice and Emma thinking she’s a little angel who doesn’t scam people or tell them to die when there’s photo proof. They both need a reality check that the world doesn’t revolve around them. Emma guilt trips kids into sending gifts by bribing them with the 1% chance they will win a raffle full of Poundland toys. It’s the grooming kids into sending money for me also what was going on tonight with Gabbie pretending she was hacked because people caught her out muting everyone
She admitted to receiving and posting the nudes. She was always horrible to Charlotte’s sister it’s disgusting, her sister is 8 I believe?
I went to school with Gabbie and she bullied two girls in our year, one of them actually took their life because it was serious. Her account definitely wasn’t hacked, she just got caught out😂
Emma’s is such a beg it’s embarrassing for her age! She needs to raise Faith properly instead of letting her get away with everything the little brat! Don’t even get me started on her tooth🤐😅

• Wow
Reactions: 2

cantstayquiet

Emma doesn’t seem the kind of person to be supportive of what anyone is going through unless it’s herself or the dog...
100% she’s a bad person... I don’t understand why she has a platform, she brings nothing to the app except hate, her entire account is bare hatred and for an account aimed at kids it makes it 100 times worse and what’s her recents trying to make dave high five her like he understands she’s obv bored without faith around so sad

Gucci’s next model 🤣🤣🤣 I notice Emma always saying that and her “manager” lying about being muted 🤣🤣 she asked the other day who had muted him and 20 mins later he was commenting without a sign anyone unmuted him

Feel like u all like Leah but I don’t there’s something about her dk what anyone see that pic going round where Leah called Emma fit
Probs why she raped Faith , fancied Emma so raped the closest thing to her

She admitted to receiving and posting the nudes. She was always horrible to Charlotte’s sister it’s disgusting, her sister is 8 I believe?
I went to school with Gabbie and she bullied two girls in our year, one of them actually took their life because it was serious. Her account definitely wasn’t hacked, she just got caught out😂
Emma’s is such a beg it’s embarrassing for her age! She needs to raise Faith properly instead of letting her get away with everything the little brat! Don’t even get me started on her tooth🤐😅
I just realised you wrote someone took their life because Gabbie bullied them?!?!?! That’s crazy how is she still allowed around the kids on emma live , seems they all have a screw loose must be why Emma says “the live works so well” cause they all belong in a looney bin!!!!

I just realised you wrote someone took their life because Gabbie bullied them?!?!?! That’s crazy how is she still allowed around the kids on emma live , seems they all have a screw loose must be why Emma says “the live works so well” cause they all belong in a looney bin!!!!
She is so highly focused on money. She wants to be verified as well, I hope she doesn’t get it. I’ve reported her account multiple times.
As for the bullying it’s horrible! Especially when it’s children that are younger than Faith. Gabbie makes fake accounts constantly, even Leah told her to stop making fake accounts.
I didn’t see that last night, her lives bore me now, she’s an adult, she shouldn’t need mods when it’s all children in her lives, then they get muted for no reason. When tiktok goes and the world goes back to normal she is going to be screwed because she’ll realise she needs a real job. Ross did leave Emma at New Year! They got back together probably because Emma manipulated him...

Suddenly Gabbie has her account back...🧐🧐
Also just saw you say Gabbie has her account back , how do you know? Her profile pic has gone just checked her account

Last edited:
Whoever leaked Emma’s phone number has taken this too far. Faith has leaked her own therefore I am not discussing her stupidity, but Emma is a grown adult who shouldn’t have had her personal phone number leaked to a ton of fans as we can all imagine that horrific outcome.

cantstayquiet

I know! and I’d love to hear everyone else’s thoughts! Kerry is friends with Charlotte I think, so I don’t think she agrees with Emma especially with sticking up for a bully like Gabbie. I wonder if Emma has seen this thread?
It’s not posted anywhere so unless she searches for it she won’t see it , maybe we should comment on her videos so she sees how people see her she might get her shit together then

I’m glad you could make the decision to have your daughter entertained elsewhere. These children are going to grow up believing that they can get away with anything, because they’ve seen it done through Emma’s account and have seen no repercussions. She is not an influencer and if that’s what she wants to call herself, it may be appropriate to add the word “terrible” in front of it.
My daughter was so upset she was ignored and muted, it’s wrong. She needs putting in her place, how her account hasn’t been banned yet annoys me so much. I’d love to know who her “management” are so I could email them and tell them the truth about her, seen as though she says she has another one beside the 13 year old.

whatsthe4111

I completely agree. She should have never had mods in the first place, she’s a grown adult she should be able to handle the hate when she puts herself in the public eye so much. I do believe Leah and Gabbie targeted Charlotte, Gabbie sent her messages saying it was their aim to get Emma away from Charlotte and someone called Phoebe did a video about it.
I do believe Charlotte should be more careful with what she posts in terms of her struggles but I also believe it’s important to raise awareness for Mental Health, as I have Bipolar and OCD myself.

Leah definitely had some involvement with Faith. They can deny it but the way Emma and herself behave around the situation is very truth-telling.
All as bad as each other. It should never have been a problem. I think we have all reached an agreement that Leah is a rapist. It has been mentioned that she now works. Maybe we need to make a small phone call to her employer

Emma didn’t video much of Thorpe Park

She was talking to someone commenting on her live but she nearly cried and said she isn’t going to cry then she said she is ok she just needs a friend
Why did she go live instead of going to one of her friends then
attention seeking

Last edited:
So glad it’s not just me seeing how obsessive Gabbie is and the way she talks to Emmas viewers is disgusting, she fully bullied charlottes sister, telling her she was sorry she was charlottes sister etc and no one said anything about it!!! I had to go check out Robyn as I didn’t know who she was and now I see Emma is like a “wish” version. Was it actually Emmas address in the video? I know she was saying it wasn’t but I thought why would you get packages delivered to a different address... I hope Leah has come to her senses as well but Emma replied to a text off her last night (since she spends her live replying to texts not comments) I don’t think she’s been on for a few lives though, hopefully she starts to see Gabbie’s true colours soon. I couldn’t have said about Faith any better than you have, and now Aurora is starting to do it, asking for pets for adopt me... kids are vulnerable and will do anything to get noticed why is Emma letting this happen
She’s so obsessed and horrible to anyone who disagrees! Gabbie thinks the world revolves around her and it’s so obvious. She’s the biggest bully on there!
A wish version😂 100%! I couldn’t have said it better myself! I believe Leah was on a live saying it was her address but Emma was saying otherwise, it’s obvious it’s her address you wouldn’t get it delivered to a random persons house?
I don’t like Leah either but I prefer her over Gabbie! Gabbie is childish. Aurora definitely looks up to Faith too much, they let tiktok get to their head and the proof is in their videos and lives, Emma is a narcissist and manipulative

cantstayquiet

Emma always comments on sweetsoph’s videos. They do it for the algorithm so that they can boost each other’s videos but I never saw her do it with Gabbie and Leah when they were active. It’s a shame she can pick and choose which friends she supports and when she wants to support them. She let her entire following bully her “best friends” Gabbie and Leah. Shame on her. She knew they were both receiving hate and huge piles of shit and she carried on with her live and her videos like there was nothing happening until it started happening to Faith. She should of cared before it happened to Faith too. Only when she realised it was upsetting Faith did she start to talk about it and try to make people stop. She has never cared for Gabbie and Leah. She let her followers bully them. I don’t believe Leah raped Faith for 1 second and it is horrid that Emma let’s people still believe it. I saw Leah’s lives when this started so I know what it did to Gabbie and her and how they used to say all Emma needs to do is a video to say it isn’t true but she never did.

They look nowhere near each other 🤔 they have both have black hair and ugly teeth that’s all
She let them both down I saw it all aswell she should of told her followers to leave them alone gabbie was only 16 and Emma let her get bullied

cantstayquiet

She wants to get a 13 year old to register his number to her instagram? I’ve heard it all now

Imagine being 38 and playing fortnite...Get a job
Ridiculous isn’t it why is nobody seeing thru her !!!!!!! I’m posting this link on everyones tiktoks