Emma Tustin and Thomas Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A man from my home town is serving a life sentence with a minimum tariff of 28 years for murder. He didn't kill anyone, he wasn't even in the same car as the person who pulled the trigger (biker gang wars). And yet he got seven years more than TH who tortured and ultimately killed his son. I'm not saying the courts were too lenient on the biker bloke, I'm saying TH's sentence is a bleeping joke.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
29 years ....not enough. Let every single one of those 10,585 days be painful and may she fear for her life every day. As for Arthurs so called father, I hope he gets the wrath of those prisoners every minute of every day and his life is made a misery just as Arthur’s was. They are the scum of the earth. RIP Arthur.

Reactions: 19
The judge has said TH will only serve 2/3 after all at the end of the sentencing remarks. Nowhere near enough.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
2/3 if he plead guilty ,not if he went NG

That's incorrect. From the sentencing remarks:

"The least sentence I can pass on you is one of 21 years. There will be concurrent terms of 9 years for the offences of child cruelty. You will serve 2/3 of that term less any time you have spent in custody and will then be released on licence until the expiry of that term."

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Surprised that ET’s young children were named. Usually they would have been called child F and child P for example because they are minors?

I think she will try suicide at every possibility. I hope he gets beaten to a pulp. I wish them misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"The least sentence I can pass on you is one of 21 years. There will be concurrent terms of 9 years for the offences of child cruelty. You will serve 2/3 of that term less any time you have spent in custody and will then be released on licence until the expiry of that term."

I read that as he can be released after serving two thirds of the 21 years (so after 14 years) but will remain on licence for the full 21 years.

Oh so it is 2/3 he will spend then reading the sentencing remarks. I wonder why that was ?

Oh so it is 2/3 he will spend then reading the sentencing remarks. I wonder why that was ?
Because he wasn't given a life sentence I think 🤷🏻‍♀️

It is confusing. It should just be minimum terms for all crimes then everyone knows where they stand!

Reactions: 4
Take his cunting jaw off 😢😢. Poor baby. I wonder why in so little time he went from loving his son to hating him , did he love him? I’ve not followed this one .
she showed copious amounts of love to her own kids. I wonder how you can go from a loving person and switch just like that . I though she was just an evil bleep not capable of emotion
Bit like SB , an evil bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I need to read the sentencing remarks. I’m not too disappointed with her sentence though, a min of 29 years before parole is even considered. I don’t know the terms of parole but given how she’s been throughout I don’t think she will ever admit what she did and will forever blame Arthur. Prison will just build up her resentment even more. Even if she is released in her 60s at least she is also too old to have anymore kids.

I’m disappointed in TH sentence though, esp if he can get out after 2/3rds. I’ve never understood why sentences for different counts run concurrently.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.