Emma Tustin and Thomas Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's life with a minimum of 29 years before she can even be considered for parole.
And for parole you need to have accepted your crimes, and be remorseful.
So...

Reactions: 26
She got maximum for child cruelty and him 9 years. A shame the sentences are concurrent. More then a shame actually an absolute joke. Is the sentence for TH 21 yrs or life with a minimum of 21 yrs?

Reactions: 7
How disappointing. Should have been at least 30 years for them both.

May they spend every waking moment in prison fearing for their lives and looking over their shoulders. May they never get a peaceful nights sleep again. Even that won’t come close to the suffering they inflicted on Arthur.

Reactions: 12
21 years for TH? That's not a life sentence with a minimum tariff so does this mean in theory he could be released before 21 years?

Reactions: 11
Very disappointing sentence for her. She must have had some amazing mitigation! 🙄

His is way better than I expected.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
21 years for TH? That's not a life sentence with a minimum tariff so does this mean in theory he could be released before 21 years?
A sick feeling has hit me. If its not a life sentence doesn't he only have to do 2/3rd of his sentence?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
29 years for her is ok I think. As long as it can’t be reduced! She’ll be in her 60s by the time she gets out.

Reactions: 2
If TH only does 2/3rds that's 14 years. Effectively giving him half the prison time ET has been sentenced to. What a joke.

2/3 if he plead guilty ,not if he went NG
Oh thank you for letting me know that's something I guess.

In ET’s case, the judge says that 29 years is the minimum she will serve before she could be eligible for parole,

Reactions: 8
Hopefully, the full sentencing remarks will be published soon so we can see how the sentences were all worked out.

Live reporting has been pretty poor.

Reactions: 8
Minimum of 29 years? Well I hope every day she lives she's full of pain and torture. That's what she deserves. Vile, evil and wicked the pair of them.

I bet those poor people on the jury are traumatised by the case.
Rest in eternal peace Arthur. Run around in the sunshine, eating as much ice cream as you want up there with the angels. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not surprised at the lengths - the English courts give stupid sentences. I wish there was a way to change them.

It’s not as long as we hoped for but she will never be coming out. Today is her end day. She’ll top herself (sadly, as I want her to suffer every single day) or if and it’s a big if she makes older bones she will never pass the parole board. Truly believe that.

Shes as good as dead. Good!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.