Emma Tustin and Thomas Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a few requests for a thread to discuss yet another pair of monsters, currently on trial for the murder of Thomas' son, Arthur Labinjo-Hughes, aged 6.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Poor little Arthur. I keep reading how smart he was and switched on in general. I bet that wound those pair up so much. I bet it killed TH knowing his son would grow in to the man he could never be. Absolutey pathetic and you just know he wouldn't dream of ever saying boo to another man!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm reading both cases, horrified. We must never lock down to the extent that vulnerable children go under the radar again (not that SS were unaware). Astonishing that TH and ET think they can explain Arthur's death away. I hope he moves away from the Saint Emma narrative now that she's put the boot in.

Reactions: 19
Both Arthur and Star were wanted by their wider families.
Both murders needn't have happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I was satisfied to see what a brilliant job the prosecution’s QC did when cross examining ET.

He wiped the floor with her. Hopefully the same happens, quite literally, in prison. The poison she’s come out with giving evidence is skin crawling. Blaming an innocent six year old boy whom she brutally tortured and murdered for his own death. There are no words.

Wonder if the pathetic weed TH will testify?

I mentioned on the real crime thread I can’t bring myself to read anything about little Star. 7She was a beautiful little defenceless infant and it makes me nauseous to even think about what happened 💔💔💔💔!

Reactions: 16
Both Arthur and Star were wanted by their wider families.
Both murders needn't have happened.
Honestly I don't quiet know if it makes it better that they had known love and knew they were loved or worse. ☹ I also think definitely in Arthur's case they kept him as a means to get a 3 bedroom house as the house they were in only had 2 bedrooms and unless ET's children are disabled they would need another child in the house to qualify for a 3rd bedroom. I really do believe Arthur triggered an insecurity in TH and it ate away at him over time.

Reactions: 8
From what I understand of her background, she’s a very messed up individual. Considering Thomas’ ex then went on to kill someone, looks like he has a ‘type’ 😳

Reactions: 20
i think Emma Tustin is up there with one of the most evil people I've seen on trial in the UK. She hated that boy and enjoyed torturing and abusing him for months. I think she's glad he's dead the way she shows zero remorse or any sort of care about him even after she murdered him. She's really digging her own grave on that stand I think they'll lock her up for a very long time

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Very sad , poor poor boy who deserved so much better.

Does anyone have a link to court updates on this case ?

Reactions: 2
Is it only that Birmingham news site documenting it? Shite to follow or maybe this is an iPhone issue I don’t know.

Reactions: 2
Is it only that Birmingham news site documenting it? Shite to follow or maybe this is an iPhone issue I don’t know.
Same I just read snippets, not sure of the timeline and it website jumps about for me, very difficult to navigate

Reactions: 1
I’ve only dipped my head in to poor Arthur’s case, but can anyone tell me why there was cctv from inside the house?

Reactions: 3
I think it was said that originally they'd had trouble with neighbours, hence the CCTV. But also potentially for ET to record Arthur's 'behaviour' / cover her own back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.