Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheFabFader

VIP Member
She’s definitely on the road to no town if she skips SW tomorrow. Anyone who’s been a Slimming Worlder of WeightWatchers knows if you’re better to face the scales, draw that line and get back on plan.

And so much for keeping off Instagram, we’re being treated to “Moana” this morning.

Here to hate

I literally search everything I could think she would use, thishealthyblonde, emzielouise, emzweightloss, emzisgoingtooldi, emzgettingmystepsin, emzieboughtalltheproteinworldshakescausetheywerereduced, emzboughttendisneymugstoday, and absolutely nothing 😭

Gosh I miss her
Hahahaha same!! Emzlovesdisney, EmzandBen, Emznewhair, Emzstockpiling, Emzgoestothecinema

TheFabFader

VIP Member
612 calories on her breakfast alone today!? Christ - I calorie count and only reach near on 700 for breakfast, lunch and snacks! She needs some serious help.
I can’t find the breakfast. I follow thebudgetslimmer and emziielouise accounts, are there more?

Anotherct

VIP Member
I really felt bad for her this morning. I know she’s an idiot but she was nearly in tears about what diet to follow and it must be horrible feeling like that. She really needs to get some help tho and sort her head out or every diet is going to be like that. She has such a warped relationship with food. But then she isn’t even that overweight, I think she said she’s a 14 at the moment. I’d kill to be that!
She compares herself from when she was a size 4!!! She didn’t even look healthy, she looks so much better now.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
So she has the chicken plain? Plain chicken, plain wrap, plain chips?

No wonder she eats so much sweet stuff. Probably the only thing with any flavour. :sick:

Nk25

If she’s working 16 hours a week she’s well under the tax and National Insurance threshold. She may pay into a pension which would take a few pounds out of her pay and the staff discount helps save a bit. She can’t be paying her dad any housekeeping, no wonder she doesn’t live in the real world.
And with those sort of wages she’ll get a wage top up from universal credit more than likely