Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chicken looks vile. I do SW, and she really does not get the point of it at all. Does she not eat any other salad foods except for lettuce?
Me too! I’ve just had a salad that had pasta, lettuce, tomato, pepper, cucumber, feta and an egg and I thought that was boring 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Also sorry I just had another look

Is that JUST lettuce?

I mean I’m no salad lover but I’m sure a bowl of lettuce does not count as a salad

Me too! I’ve just had a salad that had pasta, lettuce, tomato, pepper, cucumber, feta and an egg and I thought that was boring 😂😂
Now that sounds like a nice salad

Reactions: 2
Iceberg lettuce is the most boring lettuce ever lol. And she put it with baked beans yesterday. That’s not okay

• Haha
Nothing surprises me with this girl nowadays. Yesterday she couldn't stop thinking about writing in her planner, I mean, get a full time job girl and take your mind off it.
Constantly spending money, she must have zero outgoings or Sainsbury's pay a lot more than I thought!

Reactions: 1
Nothing surprises me with this girl nowadays. Yesterday she couldn't stop thinking about writing in her planner, I mean, get a full time job girl and take your mind off it.
Constantly spending money, she must have zero outgoings or Sainsbury's pay a lot more than I thought!
On her normal 2 shifts a week she will be bringing home around £580 every 4 weeks how she manages to buy all she does is beyond me

On her normal 2 shifts a week she will be bringing home around £580 every 4 weeks how she manages to buy all she does is beyond me
I think the only reason she can afford to waste money on crap is she has no other outgoings. I bet she lives rent free at her Dads.

Is it even as much as that? When I worked there part time when I was at sixth form I took him under £400. Although this was about 10 years ago nearly we’re talking

Reactions: 1
I think the only reason she can afford to waste money on crap is she has no other outgoings. I bet she lives rent free at her Dads.
But £540 isn’t a lot for all the tit she buys. She buys all the expensive stuff too, like fibre one bars etc, they’re £3 for 4 and she buys like 10 boxes of everything at once

• Haha
But £540 isn’t a lot for all the tit she buys. She buys all the expensive stuff too, like fibre one bars etc, they’re £3 for 4 and she buys like 10 boxes of everything at once
never mind the 300 licensed Tupperware boxes she has lining every cupboard 👀

• Haha
Yeah but it’s fine cos she can make back some of her money by selling them to her Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she’s working 16 hours a week she’s well under the tax and National Insurance threshold. She may pay into a pension which would take a few pounds out of her pay and the staff discount helps save a bit. She can’t be paying her dad any housekeeping, no wonder she doesn’t live in the real world.

If she’s working 16 hours a week she’s well under the tax and National Insurance threshold. She may pay into a pension which would take a few pounds out of her pay and the staff discount helps save a bit. She can’t be paying her dad any housekeeping, no wonder she doesn’t live in the real world.
And with those sort of wages she’ll get a wage top up from universal credit more than likely