Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
I only shared because people kept asking for it! I wish I hadnt bothered now😂 although she is ridiculous and clearly hasn’t changed in the last 2 years at all and after crash dieting has put it all back on AGAIN

clt1992

Chatty Member
You forgot to mention that those weeks are usually entirely off plan because leave and balance and time off with bf. It’ll be a car crash plan wise this week....
Agreed skipping weigh In tomorrow is the worst thing she can do and she’s trying to justify it as its her week off with her boyfriend does she forget her follow know that when she has weeks off with him she eats everything.
(Ps considering she works about 2 days a week anyway not sure why the week off is such an event?!)

Anotherct

VIP Member
Making me ROFL that she is talking about the three pounds she has lost and how she feels better when that three pounds was as f last Monday before the last 8 days of bingeing! Would have thought she has actually gained weight 😂😂
Yep and it’ll be water weight anyway, first few weeks always is. I’ve lost 6lbs in two weeks and can’t even tell 😂. That’ll be all the alcohol I drank over Xmas 🤣

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I thought about her yesterday no McDonald’s and working in Sainsbury’s in this madness I’d love to know 😂
What about all her multiple trips to Iceland and Oldi that will have to stop and only one allotted slot for getting her steps in 😂

capriallie

VIP Member
Agreed skipping weigh In tomorrow is the worst thing she can do and she’s trying to justify it as its her week off with her boyfriend does she forget her follow know that when she has weeks off with him she eats everything.
(Ps considering she works about 2 days a week anyway not sure why the week off is such an event?!)
Exactly!! She only works the weekends. I would be so bored doing so little. No wonder she’s obsessed with food- she’s got nothing else to think about!

Here to hate

I do stalk her FB page every now and again to see if she puts anything public but it's very very private. Her latest profile pic does show a slightly round face :/

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Guys in January it will have been a whole year since she left the gram 😰
Don’t leave us hanging for a year Emma 😭

(Although guarantee she would come back and she’d annoy me within a month 🤣 but that’s our Emma for you 😆)