Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stepping out of the shadows here.. I’ve actually messaged her before as kindly as possible to suggest cooking fresh food etc And she was actually so rude to me! Agree with everyone that there’s something “off” with her.. be it, learning difficulties or something else but I can help feeling the people on here are more concerned by her lack of basic skills and food issues than her actual family and her oddball bf?! It’s all just so bizarre. But I can’t look away!
I wonder if she puts on a little girl dopey act with people to get her own way. The family are probably sick of her tantrums if they dare speak up.

Reactions: 2
I messaged her about the shakes. Does she always have such an attitude? Snotty little cow lmao

I messaged her about the shakes. Does she always have such an attitude? Snotty little cow lmao
Had to unfollow cos she’s just painful to watch at this point. It’s peaking on almost pathetic

Had to unfollow cos she’s just painful to watch at this point. It’s peaking on almost pathetic
Ooh what did you say and what was her reply?!

Reactions: 1
She thinks a polite question is somebody hating on her. She'll block anyone that tries to help!

She's so hypocritical. She says in her stories that an off plan meal shouldn't mean a whole day off plan and that in order to lose weight you have to be in a calorie deficit - practice what you preach then Emma!

It's frustrating as hell watching her continuosly beat herself up and trying to convince herself that she's doing the best she can.

I really wish her boyfriend or her friend Jake would help her. She needs help!

Reactions: 3
Ooh what did you say and what was her reply?!
She really can’t accept anybody else’s opinion or thoughts can she by the run ins people have had on here. She kept mentioning daniellesjourney when she was on about the shakes, so I simply messaged saying that Danielle goes to the gym (which she didn’t initially but does now) and she responded with ‘so? I have a cross trainer’. LOL. You know when you can just sense the tone in the message

Then she sent another message saying they are for weight loss not muscle building.. yeah weight loss if you eat less!!! Not eat exactly the same and then the shake extra. She’s clueless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She really can’t accept anybody else’s opinion or thoughts can she by the run ins people have had on here. She kept mentioning daniellesjourney when she was on about the shakes, so I simply messaged saying that Danielle goes to the gym (which she didn’t initially but does now) and she responded with ‘so? I have a cross trainer’. LOL. You know when you can just sense the tone in the message

Then she sent another message saying they are for weight loss not muscle building.. yeah weight loss if you eat less!!! Not eat exactly the same and then the shake extra. She’s clueless
Yeah - because Danielle has gained about 3 stone since she started the shakes and gave up SW. Good one. She promotes them because she’s paid to promote them.

Reactions: 7
Yeah - because Danielle has gained about 3 stone since she started the shakes and gave up SW. Good one. She promotes them because she’s paid to promote them.
I’m not disputing that, but she does go to the gym so wasn’t an untrue statement

Reactions: 1
Name change guys... she is no longer budgeting her food (jk she hasn’t got a clue what a budget is)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not disputing that, but she does go to the gym so wasn’t an untrue statement
And she may well have put on weight, but she have a reasonably healthy(ish) lifestyle. And definitely does in comparison to Emma. She is copying every ‘trend’ she sees. It’s just painful to watch and I messaged in the moment. I’ve unfollowed her now anyway so

That wasn’t aimed at you - was aimed at Emma for believing it works! Sorry 😂

And she may well have put on weight, but she have a reasonably healthy(ish) lifestyle. And definitely does in comparison to Emma. She is copying every ‘trend’ she sees. It’s just painful to watch and I messaged in the moment. I’ve unfollowed her now anyway so
And yes 100%, she still looks good! But Emma sees the short sighted view of these diets, and not that danielle or any other influencer was on SW/WW for a year beforehand and are very active etc. They don’t just sit in watching Disney movies binging on snacks that she keeps in her knicker drawer

• Haha
And her name is back to thebudgetingslimmer... it is her true identity after all I guess

• Haha
That wasn’t aimed at you - was aimed at Emma for believing it works! Sorry 😂

And yes 100%, she still looks good! But Emma sees the short sighted view of these diets, and not that danielle or any other influences was on SW/WW for a year and is very active etc. She doesn’t just sit in watching Disney movies binging on snacks that she keeps in her knicker drawer
Lmfao okay!! Thought I’d done something wrong 😂
Yeah she’s annoying with her ads etc but she does look good where she’s at and seems comfortable with herself and that’s definitely the main thing. It’s just so sad to watch, in both senses of the word. She’s got no drive to be more or to try harder with the things she does.. and then from the pictures she also takes it to the extreme. There’s no middle ground with her. And one finally thought.. her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me lmao

And her name is back to thebudgetingslimmer... it is her true identity after all I guess
Wait what, did she change it briefly?!

Lmfao okay!! Thought I’d done something wrong 😂
Yeah she’s annoying with her ads etc but she does look good where she’s at and seems comfortable with herself and that’s definitely the main thing. It’s just so sad to watch, in both senses of the word. She’s got no drive to be more or to try harder with the things she does.. and then from the pictures she also takes it to the extreme. There’s no middle ground with her. And one finally thought.. her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me lmao

Wait what, did she change it briefly?!
The worst part is when she laughs at herself or goes high pitch 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Omg what a rude little cow

Did everyone here the bit on her story about ‘do not message me anything negative or you WILL be blocked’?? Ridiculous! Her friend or dad or boyfriend or Mum need to have a pretty strong word with her. She’s going down the eating disorder route again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did everyone here the bit on her story about ‘do not message me anything negative or you WILL be blocked’?? Ridiculous! Her friend or dad or boyfriend or Mum need to have a pretty strong word with her. She’s going down the eating disorder route again.
Can’t handle it can she haha. She needs to come off the platform and get herself together I think

I messaged her too once about the SW options at Nando’s and the whole ‘you’re doing well, don’t give up’. I basically got ‘I’ve already decided what I’m having’ lol ok then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem to understand the idea of these protein shakes. Saying she only has 2 scoops instead of the 4 that make up a shake as it tastes ‘too sweet’, so it’s only 3.5syns. Problem is, by doing that she’s not having the right amount of protein and therefore they won’t fill her like they should?! You can’t only have half a meal replacement and expect it to still replace the meal? Please say if I’ve totally got the wrong end of the stick with these though, I’m not a shake person, I like my food to be solid 😂

Reactions: 3