Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind if that carvery was her “cutting down” on stuffing and potatoes god knows what she had before because half that plate was potatoes and stuffing if not more

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think this girl eats a crazy amount of blueberries? Sure, fruit is good for you but it still does contain sugar. The amount is blueberries she said she ate yesterday on her food planner was excessive!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think this girl eats a crazy amount of blueberries? Sure, fruit is good for you but it still does contain sugar. The amount is blueberries she said she ate yesterday on her food planner was excessive!
I think it’s more the amount of sugar she eats on top of all the fruit she eats. Surely all that fruit should be enough to satisfy those sugar cravings?

Reactions: 2
Except they’re “blue berries”

Reactions: 1
Just started following her after reading this thread. She is an interesting character! Just wanted to scream at her ‘FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST START USING YOUR DAMN PLANNER!’🤣

• Haha
Probably just talk about Pokemon and marvel movies😂

GUYS she has 4 more of those portion control plates 😂😂😂 she just loves a gimmick
I really dont understand why she needs 5 of them plates, shes not going to use them all at once. She must have so many plates, lots of tupperware and tit just hoarded in her cupboards

I’m absolutely lovely the 3 iceberg lettuce leaves all shredded up and counting as “speed”. I know she’s losing weight but I doubt it will last as she’s eating 15 syns worth of sugary crap a day. I wish her consultant would correctly explain the programme to her. Pigs might fly 🤷‍♀️

I am the worst slimming worlder as I hate processed ham, chicken, meat etc 🤮 my slimming world consultant says you should snack on meat etc which I’d rather not haha

So reformed chicken crap, lettuce and babybell constitutes as a chicken salad. This girls mind is warped.

Reactions: 4
That chicken looks vile. I do SW, and she really does not get the point of it at all. Does she not eat any other salad foods except for lettuce?