Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do stalk her FB page every now and again to see if she puts anything public but it's very very private. Her latest profile pic does show a slightly round face :/

ive followed her for years and i dont think she has had a break this long before?!
No, I think last time it was around the 3 month mark that she was gone... today marks the 5th month since she deactivated her account ☹

Reactions: 1
No, I think last time it was around the 3 month mark that she was gone... today marks the 5th month since she deactivated her account ☹
As if it's been so long. I miss all the hundreds of stories she used to do. I used to skip through them and now I regret that because I didn't know how lucky I was😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everytime there's a new post in this thread I rush over thinking it will be someone saying she's back 😔😔😔😔

Reactions: 2
I wonder how many times a day she has been to the cinemarr since it reopened 🥺🥺

I was wondering how she’ll get McDonald’s when only the drive thru is really open and she can’t drive. I hope Ben takes her!

I was in Primark yesterday and kept seeing all of the Disney things and thinking “ooo Emma would like that, I wonder if she’s bought it?” 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell every time I get a notification on this thread I get false hope 😭 come back to us Emma we need your cineworld rant and to see the treats under your bed chick xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4