Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Imagine working part time and having no kids and no outgoings you could slave away in a gym and become so fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Anotherct

VIP Member
ah I see - it’s a shame there’s no standard that must be upheld across the board although saying that I followed Bekki Kong on IG until recently and I couldn’t believe she was a consultant when I saw some of the meals she was eating! It’s a shame qualifications in health and nutrition aren’t required!

thanks for responding though - it’s interesting but really not a ‘one size fits all’ which seems to be a little what SW is like and for some that’s fine but for the likes of Emma she needs much more support!
I went to a group once and some women said she snacked on a bowl of potatoes in between every meal with 15 syns worth of mayo and the consultant said ‘well it’s syn free and within your syns’ I. Kid. You. Not. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Inzzzzta

How far down her grid do I have to go to find any food that is A) Budgeted or B) Slimming? Not one meal I would consider healthy in sight 🙈 never heard of calorie deficit obviously

Lou098

I was literally just wondering if she was back yet! I need to know if she has eaten all of them birthday cake fibre ones? If she caught that pokemon and if she had found anything more yummy!
Guess we will never know! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Right that’s it, I’m taking a break from Emma.. I’m announcing it so you can all message me to check if I’m ok but then I’ll be back from my break tomorrow anyway 😶

• Haha

insta(sham)

how long until she has bulk ordered another 4 tubs of the protein pancakes because ‘omg the are so fucking nice and only 174 calories. I can’t believe it!’ 😂😂

how long until she has bulk ordered another 4 tubs of the protein pancakes because ‘omg the are so fucking nice and only 174 calories. I can’t believe it!’ 😂😂
Guarantee she will be in her way down to Superdrug to do this later on today/ tomorrow

• Haha

Here to hate

I think I've figured it out... Bulk buying of food, never ending supply of funds, tupperware coming out of her ears, getting the house done up.... She's opened her house up as a corner shop and her father is her number one customer!

• Haha

Comeagain?!

This douchebag is under creamandnutella kinda fitting for her disgusting diet. Hoping next time she resurfaces with a public Instagram she's 20 stone! Immature sad twat. Fuck off to lala land Emma, take your weird brother/boyfriend with you. Grow up and get a life ya pathetic child.

• Haha

unicorngal

I’ve actually been thinking that maybe she’s just incredibly spoilt and that’s the reason she behaves the way she does 🤷🏼‍♀️ she takes pleasure in material things, she’s extremely pampered and childlike and she’s unwilling to take criticism. I know her parents are split up so maybe they’ve indulged her out of guilt and that’s the reason she’s stuck in this little bubble

Reactions: 8

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I just watched her stories this morning, which was rather painful. It's obvious she'll be binning SW very soon. It's also obvious that she doesn't really understand the plan anyway! She needs to pick a method and stick to it, but firstly she needs to figure out a way to stop binging on sweet stuff. If she keeps that up it doesn't matter what plan she follows as she seems to be on self destruct.

Some of her reasons for reconsidering SW made me laugh though; weigh in is on a Monday and it clashes with the times of films at the cinema, so when she has to weigh in it means her and her boyfriend can only watch one film instead of two. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Strategichamlet

She can't be that unhappy and miserable with her weight because she would do something about it.
Bullshit. I’ve been unhappy with my weight for most of my life and I’ve intermittently done something about it, failed each time. People with a very bad relationship with food, which she certainly has, find it incredibly difficult to lose weight.

• Heart

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Arhmagod guyyys pizzar is the best armahgod evarrr. I really just love all food guyyssss armahgod how do I pick guyyss

Someone fucking shoot me.

• Haha

Comeagain?!

Annnnnnnd she's back to calorie counting. She is an absolute joke. Can't stand the girl. The likeability of her naivety has worn off. She needs help and to stay off social media.

• Haha

Comeagain?!

How the fuck does this nitwit work 8 days a month, buys the shit she does and save 200+ a month?! Fuck off Emma! I used to think she was endearing.....naive. Now I just think she's absolutely lost the plot. Not on the planet. Sandwich short of a picnic. She needs serious help. She needs to get off social media. She needs intervention! For the love of God why do her friends and family not step in????

The minute you start bingeing and then not going to weigh because of it is when it all goes downhill. Tomorrow will be major off plan because she’s not facing the scales on Monday.

capriallie

VIP Member
I wonder how Emma is coping with McDonald’s being closed?

I do miss her updates though. Her endless stories would give me something to watch whilst being stuck at home.