Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually starting to get concerned about her. She's never gone for this long!
I'm hoping she's just at home, watching Disney movies, screeching "Damon", contemplating whether she pops to Sainsbury's or Oldi before the cinema.

Wouldn't it be great if she made a major comeback and had lost a stone and ditched the bf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm actually starting to get concerned about her. She's never gone for this long!
I'm hoping she's just at home, watching Disney movies, screeching "Damon", contemplating whether she pops to Sainsbury's or Oldi before the cinema.

Wouldn't it be great if she made a major comeback and had lost a stone and ditched the bf?!
I doubt that’s going to happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

She was gone for about 2 months at the end of last year, even when we started to believe she had actually ditched social media for good, she then popped up with a brand new account ready to really smash her goals this time 🙄

She does this all.the.time

Gets too sensitive about social media and flounces.

Reactions: 1
It’s Groundhog Day with her she will be back with a new plan that she won’t stick too will declare calorie counting is the way forward and then she will fail at that too and flounce again. Wash rinse repeat.

Reactions: 5
Come on Emma. We need to hear how many films you’ve seen. How many McDonald’s you’ve nailed

I may die if I don’t hear how you TREAT YOURSELF IN YOUR CALORAYYYYYS

Reactions: 2
I wonder how Emma is coping with McDonald’s being closed?

I do miss her updates though. Her endless stories would give me something to watch whilst being stuck at home.

Reactions: 8

I do miss her updates though. Her endless stories would give me something to watch whilst being stuck at home.
I thought about her yesterday no McDonald’s and working in Sainsbury’s in this madness I’d love to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought about her yesterday no McDonald’s and working in Sainsbury’s in this madness I’d love to know 😂
What about all her multiple trips to Iceland and Oldi that will have to stop and only one allotted slot for getting her steps in 😂

This life would suit her though, shes already stockpiled her food she buys 6 packets at a time of, only meals are potatoes and things from tins and packets, and on her 5 days off has a 1 hour slot to fit her steps in, meaning she'd be done in an hour and super proud of what shes done and treat herself to some beloved pancakes

• Haha

No cinema and no McDonald’s or Nando’s for her - dunno how she’ll cope 😩
Bet she’s happy today with Disney+ starting though 😂

I was thinking how much I miss her the other day. Lots of Instagram people that disappeared have come back while we’re all stuck indoors so where’s Emma? Come back pls !!

Come back Emma! I need your stories to get through quarantine. Has anyone searched for her?

What was her one gay friends name?

I made burger in a bowl the other day and when I put all my lettuce on first it reminded me of her measly portions of lettuce next to her sliced chicken hahaha