Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the beginning of the end. Calling it now that she won’t be on SW by the start of Feb! It will be calorie counting or something again

Reactions: 8
It’s the beginning of the end. Calling it now that she won’t be on SW by the start of Feb! It will be calorie counting or something again
And then she will probably take a break from social media for the sake of her mental health. Possibly delete her account and start a new one. And when she comes back she will have gained another stone. But it’s all about making memories and having fun guys xx

It makes me sad the only possible things she seems to do for fun revolve around food.

Reactions: 5
The minute you start bingeing and then not going to weigh because of it is when it all goes downhill. Tomorrow will be major off plan because she’s not facing the scales on Monday.

Reactions: 8
She did also say she’s at her boyfriends - maybe it’s their first sleepover together as they have a week off? Why don’t they go away or something. I literally don’t remember the last time me and my boyfriend had a week off together (apart from Xmas). As he’s a freelancer and works away a lot!

She did also say she’s at her boyfriends - maybe it’s their first sleepover together as they have a week off? Why don’t they go away or something. I literally don’t remember the last time me and my boyfriend had a week off together (apart from Xmas). As he’s a freelancer and works away a lot!
They have had weeks off together before, it usually consists of multiple cinema trips, playing nintendo switch, watching movies and maybe getting him to drive her to various supermarkets.. but she is usually home by 8pm each night

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They have had weeks off together before, it usually consists of multiple cinema trips, playing nintendo switch, watching movies and maybe getting him to drive her to various supermarkets.. but she is usually home by 8pm each night
You forgot to mention that those weeks are usually entirely off plan because leave and balance and time off with bf. It’ll be a car crash plan wise this week....

Reactions: 1
You forgot to mention that those weeks are usually entirely off plan because leave and balance and time off with bf. It’ll be a car crash plan wise this week....
Agreed skipping weigh In tomorrow is the worst thing she can do and she’s trying to justify it as its her week off with her boyfriend does she forget her follow know that when she has weeks off with him she eats everything.
(Ps considering she works about 2 days a week anyway not sure why the week off is such an event?!)

Agreed skipping weigh In tomorrow is the worst thing she can do and she’s trying to justify it as its her week off with her boyfriend does she forget her follow know that when she has weeks off with him she eats everything.
(Ps considering she works about 2 days a week anyway not sure why the week off is such an event?!)
Exactly!! She only works the weekends. I would be so bored doing so little. No wonder she’s obsessed with food- she’s got nothing else to think about!

Dodgy eyeliner is back. Also, she gets a lot of annual leave to say she works two days a week. You can tell her boyfriend is not supportive. Probably encourages her to eat crap cos it doesn't look like he takes care of his weight either. I absolutely do not get there relationship. It's what I had when I was 17. These guys are 10 years above that. It's so strange.

She’s definitely on the road to no town if she skips SW tomorrow. Anyone who’s been a Slimming Worlder of WeightWatchers knows if you’re better to face the scales, draw that line and get back on plan.

And so much for keeping off Instagram, we’re being treated to “Moana” this morning.

Does she ever take responsibility for anything in her life? She has the most negative attitude ever, depsite her quotes and good intentions 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ She seems harmless but she would drive me insane IRL! I think she's doing SW just for the attention it attracts on Instagram. She clearly doesn't want to follow it as it should be done as she's just stuffing her face with junk and now is swerving weigh day as a result🙄

Reactions: 2
This girl has zero willpower when it comes to food so working in a supermarket is a disaster!
They will dine out all week now and she'll probably never return to her SW group because she'll be too embarrassed.
This might be a bit too much, but do you wonder whether her and her bf ever get intimate? They never spend the night together so unless they do it in the car on the way to the cinema/restaurant/supermarket then who knows...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl has zero willpower when it comes to food so working in a supermarket is a disaster!
They will dine out all week now and she'll probably never return to her SW group because she'll be too embarrassed.
This might be a bit too much, but do you wonder whether her and her bf ever get intimate? They never spend the night together so unless they do it in the car on the way to the cinema/restaurant/supermarket then who knows...
Yeah I find it weird she never stays over. Last week when she said she was too anxious to leave the house because the builders were in every room- why not stay at your boyfriends? They’re clearly not saving for a deposit for a house so why not rent somewhere together? They act like 16 year olds dating whilst still at college.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this, it seems a very odd relationship. Why would you not stay over, and be trying to get your own place? How long have they been together?

I was thinking this, it seems a very odd relationship. Why would you not stay over, and be trying to get your own place? How long have they been together?
They’ve been together quite some time but he broke off with her last year or perhaps the year before. Emma was heartbroken and came off Instagram for quite a while. It’s a very strange relationship, I would almost think they’re best friends rather than lovers 😵