Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insta(sham)

Guys, guys. Let’s not start a malicious rumour that she is some kind of benefits cheat. She probably pays zero rent to her dad, eats cheap processed food and never goes out. Plus most of the clothes she actually buys come from the £1 charity shop, don’t forget that anything she decides she doesn’t like she flogs to her dad! Let’s just calm down and get back to discussing the 15 slices of mechanically reformed ‘chicken roll’

• Haha
Reactions: 7

insta(sham)

I hate how she says ‘hopefully’...... ‘hopefully I will stay on plan today’ it’s a good insight into her psychology, she clearly attributes success to being out of her control, therefore it’s a ‘hope’ rather than a ‘do’ because she is determined and is the master of her own destiny. This is one of the many reasons she is unsuccessful at dieting, for as long as she hopes that by some external force she is successful whilst hoarding junk food, she will never achieve her goal.

Seththebunny

Ooh what did you say and what was her reply?!
She really can’t accept anybody else’s opinion or thoughts can she by the run ins people have had on here. She kept mentioning daniellesjourney when she was on about the shakes, so I simply messaged saying that Danielle goes to the gym (which she didn’t initially but does now) and she responded with ‘so? I have a cross trainer’. LOL. You know when you can just sense the tone in the message

Then she sent another message saying they are for weight loss not muscle building.. yeah weight loss if you eat less!!! Not eat exactly the same and then the shake extra. She’s clueless

• Haha
  • Wow

Justhavingalook403

I vaguely remember Sainsbury’s wouldn’t give her full time hours as her sickness was really high and she refuses to work on the tills as she said she’s partially deaf in one of her ears so struggles to hear the beeps when scanning the items and then her crippling anxiety she can’t talk to customers 🙄 This is the same girl who chats rambles to her Instagram for hours on end. She worked basically full time hours in December so she will be going extra crazy buying shite she doesn’t need !

• Haha

MrsBed2be

Clearly given up on SW then with the pancake breakfast

Who’s willing to wager she never goes back for another weigh in.

No, I think last time it was around the 3 month mark that she was gone... today marks the 5th month since she deactivated her account ☹
As if it's been so long. I miss all the hundreds of stories she used to do. I used to skip through them and now I regret that because I didn't know how lucky I was😭

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Who is randomly commenting she is a chav 🤣 She is like the opposite of a chav 😂😂

Ps she has been MIA for 1 year and 5 days now 😭

• Sad

Laur91

VIP Member
The girls a lost cause !! She’s one of the most frustrating people I’ve ever come across. I couldn’t bare to message her as I would end up ripping her a new arsehole then I would actually feel bad for telling her a few home truths. Be like kicking a puppy
I feel like she would stare blankly back at you anyway cos I really don’t think there’s ANYTHING that gets through to her. She’s just living in cloud cuckoo land and all we can do is sit and watch her slowly descend further into madness and a cloud of protein powder dust.

• Haha

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
As much as I miss laughing at her crazy crazy rambling, working 6hours and week, stomach pains, primark Disney halls, ‘low calories treats’ McDonald’s & cinema dates....I’m so glad that she’s left social media. It clearly wasn’t good for her. I hope she’s in a better place and has grown up a little

clt1992

Chatty Member
Slimming world is the worst thing for this girl she has no idea about portion control she had two jacket potatoes for dinner the other night. Then another night she had dinner then some SW chips later on as a snack then the following night had her dinner then had a microwave meal after as it was “syn free” 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6

insta(sham)

thats 100% it. She is definitely not the brightest spark but she definitely recognises her behaviour is not normal, gets embarrassed and takes a break for a few days then comes back. Instagram is very damaging for someone like her because her disordered thinking is to some extent normalised because there are a fair few people with food issues who have these ‘slimming pages’

i can’t get over the stories dedicated to “do I count 4 calories or 10 calories for this jelly” 😂😂😂

*eats McDonald’s pancakes for breakfast, an entire sharing packet ofgalaxy counters as a snack, McDonald’s for lunch and Nando's for dinner and stresses over the 6 unknown calories in a tiny pot of jelly*
I also kindly pointed out to her that legally companieshave to be within 20% when they give the calorie contents on packaging, so when she eats a ready meal that has 400 calories in it, actually there could be 320- 480! Therefore her jelly may have neither 4 or 10 in it! Bet that blew her mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

TheFabFader

VIP Member
The wee hussy has blocked me. I’m tempted to send her a DM giving her a piece of my mind. I hope her weight balloons 😂

• Haha

Snoopysnooper

I never understand why everyone always goes to see her, if I was her age living at home I'd be out at bars/restaurants/friends houses not having my mates round for tea at my dad's

• Haha