Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories just now already hint SW is about to go out the window. I don’t understand why having tomorrow off automatically means you’re going to be off plan. If you’re going for lunch or something together then pick somewhere where you can be good get a jacket potato in a pub, or go to Nando’s and have their low syn options. It’s just excuse after excuse. I find her so frustrating to follow but yet can’t stop!

I remember when he broke up with her I think it was about 2 years ago. I think theyve been together about 4 years and yes I don’t understand how there’s been no progression in that time. I wonder if he is the same age?

Reactions: 1
I just watched her stories this morning, which was rather painful. It's obvious she'll be binning SW very soon. It's also obvious that she doesn't really understand the plan anyway! She needs to pick a method and stick to it, but firstly she needs to figure out a way to stop binging on sweet stuff. If she keeps that up it doesn't matter what plan she follows as she seems to be on self destruct.

Some of her reasons for reconsidering SW made me laugh though; weigh in is on a Monday and it clashes with the times of films at the cinema, so when she has to weigh in it means her and her boyfriend can only watch one film instead of two. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wants a method that allows her to eat tit food all day and be “okay because it’s in my syns/points/calories” etc and she wants the weight off but doesn’t want to work at it.

Is going to the park for an hour today and has to take a snack, that is bloody ridiculous! Constantly thinking about food, it's just not normal.
Always contradicting herself, calorie counting is bad because all she eats is junk, SW is bad because her syns limit the junk. It's so obvious that she doesn't want to lose weight that badly because if she did then she would work for it. It really is that simple!

Reactions: 4
So she basically wants weightloss handed to her on a plate and she doesn’t want to put any effort in, which is why she is confused.

I get weightloss is tiring, but if she just learned some basic cooking skills she could really help her convenience food addiction.

Also I don’t know who or why so many people have started following her recently, I hardly look at her page and think it seems inspiring

Reactions: 5
They’ve been together quite some time but he broke off with her last year or perhaps the year before. Emma was heartbroken and came off Instagram for quite a while. It’s a very strange relationship, I would almost think they’re best friends rather than lovers 😵
I feel like she thinks romance is her boyfriend buying her Krispy Kreme doughnuts or treating her to a McDonald’s after the cinemaaarrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she basically wants weightloss handed to her on a plate and she doesn’t want to put any effort in, which is why she is confused.

I get weightloss is tiring, but if she just learned some basic cooking skills she could really help her convenience food addiction.

Also I don’t know who or why so many people have started following her recently, I hardly look at her page and think it seems inspiring
They've been reading Tattle and are here for the car crash like us 🤣

Is she even over-weight? I wouldn't know what size she is from her posts.

I really felt bad for her this morning. I know she’s an idiot but she was nearly in tears about what diet to follow and it must be horrible feeling like that. She really needs to get some help tho and sort her head out or every diet is going to be like that. She has such a warped relationship with food. But then she isn’t even that overweight, I think she said she’s a 14 at the moment. I’d kill to be that!

I really felt bad for her this morning. I know she’s an idiot but she was nearly in tears about what diet to follow and it must be horrible feeling like that. She really needs to get some help tho and sort her head out or every diet is going to be like that. She has such a warped relationship with food. But then she isn’t even that overweight, I think she said she’s a 14 at the moment. I’d kill to be that!
She compares herself from when she was a size 4!!! She didn’t even look healthy, she looks so much better now.

She compares herself from when she was a size 4!!! She didn’t even look healthy, she looks so much better now.
I think she thinks being skinny = being happy which is an incredibly dangerous way of thinking. She needs to sort her head out before she loses weight.

They've been reading Tattle and are here for the car crash like us 🤣
Pretty much 😂 I’d never heard of her before. She completely baffles me. At her age I wanted to move from rented to buying and get a better job where I got a BMW 😂

She can't be that unhappy and miserable with her weight because she would do something about it. Her relationship is so so odd she's 27 and doesn't ever spend the night with her boyfriend all they do is go to the cinema and shopping together?!! And the Pokemon go game she plays at 27 pretty sure my 10 year old nephew plays that

• Angry
She can't be that unhappy and miserable with her weight because she would do something about it.
Bullshit. I’ve been unhappy with my weight for most of my life and I’ve intermittently done something about it, failed each time. People with a very bad relationship with food, which she certainly has, find it incredibly difficult to lose weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure if people ate a balanced diet exercised and were in a calorie deficit they would lose weight. Just like she said she lost 6 stone calorie counting so being in a calorie deficit oh she lost weight.

Bullshit. I’ve been unhappy with my weight for most of my life and I’ve intermittently done something about it, failed each time. People with a very bad relationship with food, which she certainly has, find it incredibly difficult to lose weight.
Agree! I’ve been overweight all my life, bullied for it, hated myself and still do hate myself. It’s a really difficult cycle to get out of.
Want to change, try to change, have a bad day, fall off the wagon, then beat yourself up about it and punish yourself because you think you’re not worthy or not able to do it.
You think you’re always doomed to fail and then give up. Cycle repeats and repeats until you finally get it or just continues for the rest of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree! I’ve been overweight all my life, bullied for it, hated myself and still do hate myself. It’s a really difficult cycle to get out of.
Want to change, try to change, have a bad day, fall off the wagon, then beat yourself up about it and punish yourself because you think you’re not worthy or not able to do it.
You think you’re always doomed to fail and then give up. Cycle repeats and repeats until you finally get it or just continues for the rest of your life.
Exactly and unfortunately I haven’t got it yet.

I'm pretty sure if people ate a balanced diet exercised and were in a calorie deficit they would lose weight. Just like she said she lost 6 stone calorie counting so being in a calorie deficit oh she lost weight.
That’s just science it’s not exactly ground breaking thoughts, and yes she put simply like that people can lose weight easily. But in reality it isn’t that simple when you have issues with food which Emma clearly does. She needs to get help with those issues instead of trying and failing on each diet, making her issues worse.

That’s just science it’s not exactly ground breaking thoughts, and yes she put simply like that people can lose weight easily. But in reality it isn’t that simple when you have issues with food which Emma clearly does. She needs to get help with those issues instead of trying and failing on each diet, making her issues worse.
I think her previous big weight loss contributed to her food issues and she's constantly striving to lose weight but the severe restriction she previously put on herself causes her to binge every time she tries to get on the wagon.

She needs to see a medical professional about her food issues and learn how to cook fresh/nutritious meals. Even when she's out, she could get a subway (salad) instead of a maccies, pick something low calorie of a chain restaurant menu and just take a drink to the Cinema instead of a bag of snacks but these bad habits are so ingrained it will take an awful lot of work to get away from them.

I hope one day she will listen to the people that want to help her and not just dismiss them as trolls. I'm sure a lot of us are guilty of having the occasional meal like the ones she has (maccies, tinned ravioli etc) but it's occasional and that's the key thing. All the tit she buys won't disappear over night, this compulsion to bulk buy the next new 'treat' and try it right away isn't healthy, but as long as the people around her continue to let her behave in this way the deeper into this hole she will get.

It's sad to watch but all we can do is hope she gets some help or takes some well meaning advice.

Reactions: 4
I think she does have a lot of issues she is like a child in an adults body

Reactions: 3