Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jumper is so close to her face and she's not washed it 🤢 also this calorie deficit delusion she has is pissing me off!! I hope she gets a big gain to earn a valuable lesson about the crap she tries to convince herself of and everyone who watches her. It's utter madness! And now pizza and doughballs with ibs.....my sister who has it, would be doubled over in "agony pains"......emma can eat that crap but not vegetables which hold actual nutritional value. Girls not on the planet!

Reactions: 1
Half the pizza is only 350 calories? Yeah but your having a whole pizza, dough balls on top
Of all of the other crap you have eaten today! 🙈 and she’s soooo excited about showing her boyfriend it. #relationshipgoals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Half the pizza is only 350 calories? Yeah but your having a whole pizza, dough balls on top
Of all of the other crap you have eaten today! 🙈 and she’s soooo excited about showing her boyfriend it. #relationshipgoals
My partner would tell me to go get a life or give me money to go out with my friends if I showed him something that boring :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Anyone else really bothered that shes not washed that jumper she just bought from the charity shop and looks as if she is nibbling on the sleeve 🤢🤢 AT LEAST WASH IT FIRST!!
Also watching her stresses me out! She literally just said yeah I've been off plan for the last two days... or whatever... try 9 or more days Emma! You are not 'balancing' it out or whatever the duck you're trying to convince yourself of! You are NOT in a deficit so will not lose weight on monday at slimming world.
I for one will be very surprised if she even goes back to slimming world.
I follow slimming world and it is so frustrating to watch. I've even offered her advice and she said thanks but totally ignored it 🙄🙄 get me to the nearest wall so I can bang my head against it

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she has a week off with him but they just go round to each other’s houses for a few hours 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she has a week off with him but they just go round to each other’s houses for a few hours 😂
I thought this too earlier, they do the same stuff every other week and they also book quite a lot of weeks off together. There is literally no activity she has planned for this week that she won't do next week anyway. Cinemar, oldi,sainsbriyz, go for a walk, charity shops. Literally the same.

Also a week off together but she’s not seeing him until 2nite? So where has he been today. Obviously couldn’t stand to spend another whole day with her

• Haha
I came on to say I can’t believe she didn’t wash that jumper. Bloody disgusting it could be covered in someone else’s sweat .

I’ve just caught up with all the stories. I wish like others have said she understood Fitbit calories are not accurate and even if they were the key to losing weight is what you’re eating. There’s no point in doing lots of exercise and then eating a load of crap afterwards.
Her excitement for that pizza express pizza too 🙈 the shop bought dough balls and pizzas don’t even taste that nice either!
I can’t believe she thinks she might get a loss next week

Reactions: 2
I’ve skipped half her stories today as there’s just too many but is that a frozen pizza I see she’s bought in one of them? Surely that would be terrible for someone who suffers with ibs?
Nah she’s ok on pizza, McDonald’s and processed foods. It’s only fresh fruit, vegetables and spicy foods that set hers off😂

• Haha
Also I know this is late but the other day she said she’s trying to save to move out with her boyfriend this year!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I swing between feeling sorry for Emma and wanting to throttle her. It’s been mentioned that she may have a learning difficulty and nobody seems to be there to guide and advise her. She makes some appalling decisions re food and exercise and lays herself open to all sorts of ridicule. And then I watch her stories - piles of crap food and deluding herself about calories burned during exercise. It’s such a dilemma!

Reactions: 2
Did she really say she is hoping for a loss on Monday? 😳😳😳

What planet is she on...

No way at her small size could she burn that walking...either fitbit’s are shite or the settings are wrong and set to someone with a higher weight or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

I swing between feeling sorry for Emma and wanting to throttle her. It’s been mentioned that she may have a learning difficulty and nobody seems to be there to guide and advise her. She makes some appalling decisions re food and exercise and lays herself open to all sorts of ridicule. And then I watch her stories - piles of crap food and deluding herself about calories burned during exercise. It’s such a dilemma!
I genuinely believe she has learning difficulties. I do wonder if it has never been picked up on. She does not act like a 27 year old woman. More like a teenager .

Reactions: 4
Fitbits are always way off - mines says I burn 3000 calories a day. I'm in an office job and drive so it's way off.
Catching up on her stories now, girl you cannot outwalk a bad diet!! You getting in 10000 steps will not burn off your excess calories.
Also please cook some simple meals - instead of relying in frozen meals, frozen chips and get some actual nutrients into your body!! Don't focus on the weight - focus on eating real food and not bulk buying those shity fibre one bars (Despite fibre not agreeing with you)

Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but did anybody notice she switched comments off on the picture of the fibre ones?

She’s actually crazy 😩 I don’t know whether to feel sorry for her or shake some sense into her