Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Honestly Emma if you do read here, get some help. You’re 27 and you act like you’re in year 9. The Disney obsession isn’t cute. The random iceberg-lettuce filled meals are not inspirational. You work part time, so go and do a cookery class and learn how to cook

While you’re at it, expand your horizons. Move out of your dads and live a bit. Do something other than “ahmargodddgyyyyssss” into your phone. No, we don’t want to see the ninety bazillion fibre one bar boxes. No, your steps aren’t inspirational and your calorie counting is ridiculous.

Stop stuffing down McDonald’s and grow up!

Reactions: 17

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
She’s really beginning to grind my gears big time at the minute. She is spouting utter crap on her stories, her ideas about weightloss are all wrong and she’s wanting to change her name...again! I suspect 99% of her followers are there to watch the inevitable car-crash. I certainly am.
Only reason I follow her is to watch the shit show that is her life. This morning she is very worried and anxious because her new bottle is making her wee more and she just hates public toilets.. get a grip love 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Wish someone would find it 😢😢😢😢
I literally search everything I could think she would use, thishealthyblonde, emzielouise, emzweightloss, emzisgoingtooldi, emzgettingmystepsin, emzieboughtalltheproteinworldshakescausetheywerereduced, emzboughttendisneymugstoday, and absolutely nothing 😭

Gosh I miss her

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lou098

Honestly CAN NOT with her! She has some serious issues with food/shakes/jumping on the next bandwagon. 🙄 If I remember rightly it wasnt even that long ago that she kept buying all the protein powders (from superdrug because they were so fucking cheap 🙄) and she hoarded like a hundred packets of the cackow (cacao) powder that was on offer in Oldi! Which she was so super excited about 🙄 What has she done with it all? Sold it to her cat or what? Where did it all go??

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Beadyeye

Fair enough you were all back to work quickly after surgery but you didn’t suffer from AGONY PAINS like her 😭😂😂😂 please show some respect 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Anotherct

VIP Member
She’s definitely got some kind of disorder (food and mentally).. staying in your room till 2/3pm?? Good thing she has a drawer full of shit too pig out on.. I would have said she looks and acts about 17, needs to grow up and her dinners make me feel ill!!! The magic plate of food thing she got from next isn’t gonna solver her problem if all she eats is shit and puts sweet corn, peas and chips on it with some vile looking gravy.. fair enough if you don’t know how too cook (I didn’t I just learnt through SW) but it’s all about LEARNING and EXPERIMENT!! She strikes me as the type that is content enough staying at her dead end job and has no real aspirations (let’s hope she doesn’t start having babies), gong like her doesn’t know how to cook a basic meal never mind look after a child!!!

Also following her actual personal page just for a neb on her boyfriend, annoying childlike behaviour and a host of other things! ;)
I don’t really think it’s appropriate to call her a gong is it? Yes her eating is disordered and she is child like but IF she does have a disability, you don’t call her a gong. She actually seems like a lovely girl, yes she’s odd but most people on this thread like her, we just comment on her oddness, not her potential disability.

Reactions: 13

Instagrime

i can’t get over the stories dedicated to “do I count 4 calories or 10 calories for this jelly” 😂😂😂

*eats McDonald’s pancakes for breakfast, an entire sharing packet ofgalaxy counters as a snack, McDonald’s for lunch and Nando's for dinner and stresses over the 6 unknown calories in a tiny pot of jelly*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly CAN NOT with her! She has some serious issues with food/shakes/jumping on the next bandwagon. 🙄 If I remember rightly it wasnt even that long ago that she kept buying all the protein powders (from superdrug because they were so fucking cheap 🙄) and she hoarded like a hundred packets of the cackow (cacao) powder that was on offer in Oldi! Which she was so super excited about 🙄 What has she done with it all? Sold it to her cat or what? Where did it all go??
Sold it to her cat 😂😂😂 the way she screeches his name makes me want to rip my ears off

• Haha
Reactions: 10

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

She’s definitely got some kind of disorder (food and mentally).. staying in your room till 2/3pm?? Good thing she has a drawer full of shit too pig out on.. I would have said she looks and acts about 17, needs to grow up and her dinners make me feel ill!!! The magic plate of food thing she got from next isn’t gonna solver her problem if all she eats is shit and puts sweet corn, peas and chips on it with some vile looking gravy.. fair enough if you don’t know how too cook (I didn’t I just learnt through SW) but it’s all about LEARNING and EXPERIMENT!! She strikes me as the type that is content enough staying at her dead end job and has no real aspirations (let’s hope she doesn’t start having babies), gong like her doesn’t know how to cook a basic meal never mind look after a child!!!

Also following her actual personal page just for a neb on her boyfriend, annoying childlike behaviour and a host of other things! ;)
What an outdated, disgusting insult, do you actually know what gong means?!

Beadyeye

Pizzar omg best thing evarrr love my pancakes for breakfast soooo fucking nice omg so fucking amazing

• Haha

Bluerabbit123

I dont know where Emma's thread went but I feel we need to discuss her 😂 back on SW, day 4 but binging on cake, ice cream and chocolate...

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Why does she have to say ‘fucking’ in every other sentence? It’s like she’s 13 and trying to fit in with the ‘cool kids’ at school. She really makes me cringe.

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
A croissant, creme egg AND a protein shake - ffs. The only way she’s losing weight is when the shakes give her the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 9