Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her at all. She’s not even fat - I’d love to look like that. I think she still sees herself as a size 18 where she could eat more treats and lose weight because she was bigger. She’s now an average weight so she needs to work harder

Reactions: 1
Stepping out of the shadows here.. I’ve actually messaged her before as kindly as possible to suggest cooking fresh food etc And she was actually so rude to me! Agree with everyone that there’s something “off” with her.. be it, learning difficulties or something else but I can help feeling the people on here are more concerned by her lack of basic skills and food issues than her actual family and her oddball bf?! It’s all just so bizarre. But I can’t look away!
what did she say to you!?

also, she's said shes stepping back from the account for a few days so she can relax her meals...urm...when was she last strict with her meals? 1996?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what did she say to you!?

also, she's said shes stepping back from the account for a few days so she can relax her meals...urm...when was she last strict with her meals? 1996?
Basically told me to stop following her, I didn’t know what I was talking about it etc etc I still replied saying if she changed her mind I would be happy to help and offer easy recipes and suggestions. As others have said she lives in almost a dreamworld it’s quite unnerving! For example..She’ll say she hasn’t had a Maccy’s for ages and yet there will be a post from about 3/4 days ago with a bloody McFlurry, apple pie, 2 cheeseburgers etc etc
As for the throwback photos.. I can only assume she got to that weight by severely restricting and then when that stopped, the binging started again

I think she posts the old photos where she's extremely thin so that people will tell her she was too thin/unhealthy etc to justify in her head that she's better off as she is now

Reactions: 2
She needs to realise the closer you reach to 30 the harder it gets! When I was 24 I could honestly lose a stone in a week by gymming it for a couple of hours a day or going for a long swim and eating 1300 calories. If I did that now I would probably gain a pound :ROFLMAO: Not saying it was healthy or anything but as soon as you get to late 20s it gets so much harder!

She needs to realise the closer you reach to 30 the harder it gets! When I was 24 I could honestly lose a stone in a week by gymming it for a couple of hours a day or going for a long swim and eating 1300 calories. If I did that now I would probably gain a pound :ROFLMAO: Not saying it was healthy or anything but as soon as you get to late 20s it gets so much harder!
It does, but she’s on her feet at work all day and walks loads. If she literally started cooking and stopped the tit it would fall off her

It does, but she’s on her feet at work all day and walks loads. If she literally started cooking and stopped the tit it would fall off her
Oh yeah I totally know its food related with her I just mean her posting loads of old photos its not realistic to compare to yourself years ago!

4hrs ago she was logging out of her account for a few days. 4mins ago she was posting pictures of her drink 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Has she just spent £57 on protein powders today. She said she ordered two 1kg tubs online and they are really cheap at £21 and a smaller one at £14. I need to go back to working in Sainsbury’s!!!!

Barely been 3 weeks since slimming world was the answer, now she’s gonna try protein world.
Another £50 wasted

Barely been 3 weeks since slimming world was the answer, now she’s gonna try protein world.
Another £50 wasted
Yeah let’s try protein powder and carry on eating tit - that’s just added calories ffs. She follows all these ‘successful diet accounts’ and jumps on the next fad, yet doesn’t realise these people have put work into whatever diet they follow to get the results.

She burped again!!! That is so vile when you're literally filming yourself... refilm it!!

Reactions: 5
She is so frustrating to watch! But I cant help it!

Justifying having the protein shakes by saying that she needs to be kept fuller for longer when only a few days ago she was raving about how yogurt and fruit kept her full for over 5 hours! FFS ! Stop being such an instasheep and follow one plan for longer than a few days before you decide it doesn't work for you! She literally wants to have her cake and eat it and lost a stone a week! Honestly I cant cope!

Reactions: 5
She is so frustrating to watch! But I cant help it!

Justifying having the protein shakes by saying that she needs to be kept fuller for longer when only a few days ago she was raving about how yogurt and fruit kept her full for over 5 hours! FFS ! Stop being such an instasheep and follow one plan for longer than a few days before you decide it doesn't work for you! She literally wants to have her cake and eat it and lost a stone a week! Honestly I cant cope!
ughhhh she also said THIS MORNING that she preferred her fruit and yoghurt to the beef patties and had lunch so early just to eat it. But then hours later she’s changing up her breakfasts because it’s boring and the shakes are easier. Easier than packaged fruit and yoghurt in a bowl? When she doesn’t have kids or a full time job? It’s not cute anymore

Reactions: 4
ughhhh she also said THIS MORNING that she preferred her fruit and yoghurt to the beef patties and had lunch so early just to eat it. But then hours later she’s changing up her breakfasts because it’s boring and the shakes are easier. Easier than packaged fruit and yoghurt in a bowl? When she doesn’t have kids or a full time job? It’s not cute anymore
Why does she need an easy breakfast anyway?? It’s hardly like she makes fancy pancakes, waffles and smoothie bowls from scratch!!😭