Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She prefers frozen slimming world chips to the ones you make yourself...does she not realise they are literally the same thing, sliced up potatoes, just frozen. It’s literally paying quadruple the cost for the same thing.

She genuinely prefers the processed shite over the actual food. Those slimming world ready meals are ok and edible but I’ve yet to have one that beat a home made one

Reactions: 1
She prefers frozen slimming world chips to the ones you make yourself...does she not realise they are literally the same thing, sliced up potatoes, just frozen. It’s literally paying quadruple the cost for the same thing.

She genuinely prefers the processed shite over the actual food. Those slimming world ready meals are ok and edible but I’ve yet to have one that beat a home made one
Does anyone remember when she bought the Pinch of Nom cookbook? Have never seen her ever attempt any sort of recipe EVER. Except that bloody banana bread which she ate in a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Nah the SW are watery and horrid! The only edible one is the tikka masala - also £3 for a ready meal you then have to add rice/ veg to? Rather just make a huge batch myself 😂

So today has been nearly 400 calories on chocolate pancakes, a cake bar, a kit kat, a heavily processed mug tit, 600 calories of pizza, 200 calories of dough balls, hot chocolate and whatever else that she hasn’t posted 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bless her, she’s clueless ain’t she.
Definitely slow too, that’s pretty evident.

Does anyone remember when she bought the Pinch of Nom cookbook? Have never seen her ever attempt any sort of recipe EVER. Except that bloody banana bread which she ate in a day.
She also bought a crinkle cutter so that she could make crinkle cut chips! All the gear but no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gracious she seems almost manic yesterday - super excited to see her boyfriend and cuddle up and watch x files? SO excited. Going to get proposed to...oh she’ll tag her boyfriend. I hope she didn’t use that weird sing song voice when she surprised him with the pizza 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if they are actually just friends, but she thinks is more. He probably just sees her to stop her crying and whatever. It’s a very odd relationship at in your late 20s you would expect her to stay over, be keen to move in with him and actually go out!

I wonder if they are actually just friends, but she thinks is more. He probably just sees her to stop her crying and whatever. It’s a very odd relationship at in your late 20s you would expect her to stay over, be keen to move in with him and actually go out!
I remember like 2/3 years ago when I first started following her he broke up with her and she went on her stories crying etc. Was quite horrible I felt bad for her tbh but yeah very weird relationship

I think it’s just a friendship that she believes is more. She’s so childlike and hasn’t got the mind of someone her age.

I remember like 2/3 years ago when I first started following her he broke up with her and she went on her stories crying etc. Was quite horrible I felt bad for her tbh but yeah very weird relationship
Someone commented on the old thread too saying that she almosts guilts him into getting back with her, they've broken up at least three times that I've witnessed. I remember one time her saying it was the last chance for them, and she wanted someone that supported her but they've broken up once more since then 🤔

She also bought a crinkle cutter so that she could make crinkle cut chips! All the gear but no idea!
she was buzzing about that aswell!! probs tried to put her frozen chips through it and snapped it in two

also PORK PATTIES loooooooooooooooooool

• Haha
This kids only just eaten breakfast and she has a huge bowl of fruit yoghurt and fibre bars. Her day revolves around food. What a pathetic little girl. She really needs some help. Professional help.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't get the constant pictures of her self being slimmer. Like she's trying to justify herself or prove a point? I'm sure we all have pictures of ourselves slimmer, doesn't mean you post them online every few days. It's not you now.

I don't get the constant pictures of her self being slimmer. Like she's trying to justify herself or prove a point? I'm sure we all have pictures of ourselves slimmer, doesn't mean you post them online every few days. It's not you now.
I think she looks dreadful in those pictures.

Stepping out of the shadows here.. I’ve actually messaged her before as kindly as possible to suggest cooking fresh food etc And she was actually so rude to me! Agree with everyone that there’s something “off” with her.. be it, learning difficulties or something else but I can help feeling the people on here are more concerned by her lack of basic skills and food issues than her actual family and her oddball bf?! It’s all just so bizarre. But I can’t look away!

Reactions: 5
She looks ill in those photos and I’m pretty sure on an old account she said that is the period when she had a eating disorder 😬

She’s having a tin of vegetable soup as a “yummy snack”. Does she not realise this is meant to be eaten as a meal?