Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making me ROFL that she is talking about the three pounds she has lost and how she feels better when that three pounds was as f last Monday before the last 8 days of bingeing! Would have thought she has actually gained weight šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yep and itā€™ll be water weight anyway, first few weeks always is. Iā€™ve lost 6lbs in two weeks and canā€™t even tell šŸ˜‚. Thatā€™ll be all the alcohol I drank over Xmas šŸ¤£

Yesterday: I really need to think about what I eat for breakfast guys... fruit and yoghurt really fills me up for 5 HOURS guys!
Today: proceeds to eat 2 piddly sugar laden chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast

šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I donā€™t know how much longer I can hate follow for

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow her stories I literally canā€™t stop watching! The amount of money she spends on shite she can proberly take herself to Disney and see all her favourite princesses instead of lying in bed 5 days a week watching Disney films šŸ˜³ She is so childlike

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow her stories I literally canā€™t stop watching! The amount of money she spends on shite she can proberly take herself to Disney and see all her favourite princesses instead of lying in bed 5 days a week watching Disney films šŸ˜³ She is so childlike
But then calls her account ā€œBudgetā€

Reactions: 2
But then calls her account ā€œBudgetā€
She will change it again soon when she sees someone else change their name she will be back to Hulu hooping hde then back to weightwatchers I get whiplash with all the chopping and changing šŸ™„

• Haha
Clearly given up on SW then with the pancake breakfast

Whoā€™s willing to wager she never goes back for another weigh in.

Sheā€™s only just bagged up her chocolate and sweets etc and now sheā€™s gone out and bought SIX boxes of fibre one birthday cake bars. What is this girl on

Re SW, I notice that sheā€™s counting calories but walking is ā€œBody Magicā€. Whatā€™s that all about?

Reactions: 1
She wants to have her cake and eat it literally! She wants the freedom of unlimited food that SW offers but wants to calorie count so she can have all the sugar

Iā€™m not sure why she hasnā€™t read anywhere that you shouldnā€™t eat back your exercise calories AND Fitbit isnā€™t accurate in terms of that? She seems to pick up everything else she hears/ reads online and immediately applies everything at once, but has missed this key factor. If she tried not eating back her ā€˜burnt caloriesā€™ for one week I reckon sheā€™d see quite a big loss

Iā€™m not sure why she hasnā€™t read anywhere that you shouldnā€™t eat back your exercise calories AND Fitbit isnā€™t accurate in terms of that? She seems to pick up everything else she hears/ reads online and immediately applies everything at once, but has missed this key factor. If she tried not eating back her ā€˜burnt caloriesā€™ for one week I reckon sheā€™d see quite a big loss
Sheā€™ll probably eat 700 calories worth of birthday cake fibre bars tonight!

I always ignore the extra calories I burn, if the aim is weight loss you want as big a deficit as you can manage

Reactions: 5
I work in an office and mine currently says I've burnt 1262 which as absolute nonsense! Not sure why she takes it as bible...

Exactly! And if this method has not worked for TWO YEARS then why not ditch slimming world which is enforcing her already terrible eating issues and ditch strict calorie counting as itā€™s making her feel awful and ditch intuitive eating and just stick to three meals a day without counting her excercise cals. Or even keep a plan but stop eating your bloody made up exercise cals

No way would that walk burn neatly 800 calories. Honestly šŸ˜‚ also she just got that jumper from the charity shop and it wearing it already? Am I the only one who would wash it first šŸ¤¢

Definately I love looking in charity shops because you can find really good things but I would always always wash first too

I've told her before you get the 'it works for me' tit, but it encourages her to binge. She needs to work out her TDEE and stick to it

Iā€™ve skipped half her stories today as thereā€™s just too many but is that a frozen pizza I see sheā€™s bought in one of them? Surely that would be terrible for someone who suffers with ibs?

Reactions: 1