Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chill out guys she has had a Hifi bar that’s cancelled out all the tit she has eaten 😂seriously why does she do this to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's all downhill from here, she just can't keep the motivation going, it's a shame.

Reactions: 2
What’s the point in going to Nando’s and having a plain wrap (and it looks like there’s no veg or mayo in it), chips and garlic bread?! She could have easily made that at home for much cheaper!! Plus all those carbs! How does that not give her “agony pains”?!

Reactions: 5
Who called the wrap and chips at Nando’s yesterday? 😂
👋🏻 She had said the other day she “has” to have the DOUBLE wrap and chips but managed to swap to the sweet potato mash the other day. Knew it wouldn’t happen this time

Reactions: 1
👋🏻 She had said the other day she “has” to have the DOUBLE wrap and chips but managed to swap to the sweet potato mash the other day. Knew it wouldn’t happen this time
Her food tastes are so bland 😣 I bet she said it was bleeping AMAZING too

• Haha
So she has the chicken plain? Plain chicken, plain wrap, plain chips?

No wonder she eats so much sweet stuff. Probably the only thing with any flavour. :sick:

So she has the chicken plain? Plain chicken, plain wrap, plain chips?

No wonder she eats so much sweet stuff. Probably the only thing with any flavour. :sick:
I know she says she can’t eat spices after her gall bladder removal (I’ve had mine removed and eat spices anyway😂)

I know she says she can’t eat spices after her gall bladder removal (I’ve had mine removed and eat spices anyway😂)
Give me a medium wrap with hollumi inside, rice and salad any day! Oh and some olives for good measure. Okay I want Nando’s and it’s still a week until payday after the longest January ever 😂

Reactions: 3
Thing is, I don’t remember her ever eating anything spicy before her operation either! This is the girl that gave up cows milk because of her agony pains, but McFlurrys were ok because they didn’t count!

Give me a medium wrap with hollumi inside, rice and salad any day! Oh and some olives for good measure. Okay I want Nando’s and it’s still a week until payday after the longest January ever 😂
Ahhh I want a Nando’s so bad right now. Butterfly chicken, spicy rice, peas, halloumi... I’m so hungry 😂

• Haha
Thing is, I don’t remember her ever eating anything spicy before her operation either! This is the girl that gave up cows milk because of her agony pains, but McFlurrys were ok because they didn’t count!

Ahhh I want a Nando’s so bad right now. Butterfly chicken, spicy rice, peas, halloumi... I’m so hungry 😂
Me too but I’m making a SW chilli instead 🙄 maybe I’ll invite Emma round for tea to show her a real SW meal that’s cooked from scratch ...

All this nandos talk is not good 😢 medium thighs, mash, and macho peas for me please 🙋🏼‍♀️

Wow did not realise she is still around! She unfollowed me last year when she started HDE! Guess that phase didn’t last long!! 🙄

I think tonight’s stories may have tipped me over the edge... it used to be addictive viewing but now I don’t think I can bear to watch anymore; I may have to unfollow for my own sanity!

I genuinely feel really sorry for her. I think she has some serious problems and I hope the people in her life help her to get the support she needs. She’s completely delusional and obsessed, sometimes it’s quite difficult to watch :(

They have had weeks off together before, it usually consists of multiple cinema trips, playing nintendo switch, watching movies and maybe getting him to drive her to various supermarkets.. but she is usually home by 8pm each night
I see she is living up to this itinerary

GUYS she bagged up all the treats and chocolate and gave it to her boyfriend so he can dish out a few bits every week. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! That is not normal or a healthy relationship with food!!!!

Making me ROFL that she is talking about the three pounds she has lost and how she feels better when that three pounds was as f last Monday before the last 8 days of bingeing! Would have thought she has actually gained weight 😂😂

Reactions: 3