Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s going to Nandoā€™s tomorrow and I know you can make very healthy choices there. Whatā€™s the betting she chooses the most carb-laden meal on the menu and has a pudding because she deserves aā€treatā€?

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s going to Nandoā€™s tomorrow and I know you can make very healthy choices there. Whatā€™s the betting she chooses the most carb-laden meal on the menu and has a pudding because she deserves aā€treatā€?
When she went the other day she ā€œHADā€ to have a DOUBLE chicken wrap. She did swap the chips for sweet potato mash but I can bet sheā€™ll be having chips tomorrow.

Reactions: 3
She will deffo have a plain wrap. Nandoā€™s is actually really good if you want to make sensible choices. But she wonā€™t because she doesnā€™t like any of it.

4 potato waffles if I had a day or enjoying food without thinking of a diet potato waffles wouldnā€™t feature. Iā€™m sure they wouldnā€™t feature on anyoneā€™s above the age of 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked her up, her story is about 100 posts long. Think Iā€™ll block her just for that

• Haha
Iā€™ve stuck up for her a fair bit on here but I am sick to my back teeth of this ā€˜life comes firstā€™ bullshit! As if you canā€™t have a good time or a week off without eating your own body weight in bleeping chocolate banana bread and Nandoā€™s!! How about spending some actual time with your boyfriend on his own without masking your juvenile relationship in food !!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve stuck up for her a fair bit on here but I am sick to my back teeth of this ā€˜life comes firstā€™ bullshit! As if you canā€™t have a good time or a week off without eating your own body weight in bleeping chocolate banana bread and Nandoā€™s!! How about spending some actual time with your boyfriend on his own without masking your juvenile relationship in food !!
Exactly if you and your boyfriend only get happiness out of eating food together there is probably something wrong with your relationship!
I looooove my food and so does my partner but just because we get a weekend off plans together doesnā€™t mean we just eat it means we get to cook nice meals together spend some time doing some nice things that do not revolve around food.

Last edited:
Such a joke, this is exactly what I said, made a feeble effort at calorie counting, knew she wouldnā€™t be able to fit it into her calories so itā€™s now off plan and eaten shed loads of tit all day.
All that garbage abut being confused, your not confused ā€˜hunā€™ the novelty wore off, you canā€™t be bothered anymore so spend 100 stories whinging about confusion and life being hard and how much you want to loose weight and then eat tit all day.

Also I would imagine that most of the supportive messages you get are from people like me who canā€™t believe what they are seeing, feel sad because you clearly need help, offer friendly advice but reialise very quickly that itā€™s falli on deaf ears, you donā€™t want to hear it and have your own warped agenda that does not constitute weight loss, then these people give up on giving you advice as itā€™s clear it wonā€™t be followed

• Sick
I love how she goes on about having 1 off plan meal means she wont just eat tit all day... then goes on to have chocolate, cake, coffees etc šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How far down her grid do I have to go to find any food that is A) Budgeted or B) Slimming? Not one meal I would consider healthy in sight šŸ™ˆ never heard of calorie deficit obviously

Reactions: 9
How far down her grid do I have to go to find any food that is A) Budgeted or B) Slimming? Not one meal I would consider healthy in sight šŸ™ˆ never heard of calorie deficit obviously
oh she has, but bases it on fitbit calories burned which is hugely overestimated and doesnā€™t use her calories on anything remotely healthy

oh she has, but bases it on fitbit calories burned which is hugely overestimated and doesnā€™t use her calories on anything remotely healthy
Base your diet as if you were doing no exercise at all and the weight falls off. How donā€slimmingā€/SW account like her get thousands of followers. Plenty of people with fitness journeys/blogs on Insta who are actually doing it with less than 100 šŸ¤”

Me and mr crazy giraffe loveee food (Iā€™m fat okay) but I canā€™t imagine living like her? Fair enough having a night in together with a takeaway and chocolate watching crap tv (my guilty pleasure) but thatā€™s once a week, and during the week I eat fairly healthy. I just donā€™t understand living for food.

Base your diet as if you were doing no exercise at all and the weight falls off. How donā€slimmingā€/SW account like her get thousands of followers. Plenty of people with fitness journeys/blogs on Insta who are actually doing it with less than 100 šŸ¤”
Because people are like me and read about her on tattle and then go to snoop and fall into the car crash trap šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And now after being out all day eating crap, sheā€™s come home and ā€œhad a bingeā€ out of boredom on her sweet drawer! Worst part is that she doesnā€™t realise that the entire day has been a binge not just this evening.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Guys, she is going for an hours walk, a 40 minute run and another hours walk back home tomorrow morning remember.. so balance and all that

Reactions: 4