Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what she means is ‘what companies in Manchester want to send me free food to promote’.
Disgusting behaviour.
People like her are the reason why working via instagram or YouTube is still ridiculed and not taken seriously..

Reactions: 4
The forced (fail) of french is sending me. How is she not embarrassed that it’s SO obvious she’s matched with a french black guy and wants to impress him? Her entire existence is to bag a black bf. The desperation deserves to be a case study for psychologists on insecurity and identity crisis at this point.

She a spoilt little girl who got money too fast, this will all burn out in due time. Her “fear” of being disliked is a heavy guilty conscience, no one can tell me different - she lacks common sense but I don’t believe she’s stupid (to a degree) she knows what she’s doing but surrounds herself with the type of people who would never challenge her bad behaviour. Anything to not take accountability and ironically grow - she bangs on about gRoWth but I’ve never witnessed someone avoiding real authentic vulnerability than her. She isn’t even happy enough to be her own race!

Reactions: 12
Wow I genuinely thought her black fishing couldnt get worse. The fact that Emma didn’t repost her stories the other week shows that she knows how problematic she is
FC8E2B46-AA5B-4D0D-A9DB-94012DDE8242.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
View attachment 571472

If only you had your own clothing company.... oh wait 🤣
If only she had access to therapy, a personal trainer, a gym, healthy food and/or meal prep services, hiking/trail walking areas nearby, and the motivation of unwell obese relatives and the desire to wear nicer clothes so she could lose the necessary weight for her to be healthier and start fitting into the straight size clothes she wants to wear 🙃

I mean, she was (allegedly) able to put down £20k on a car she doesn’t need. She could’ve put that towards weight loss surgery if she didn’t want to wait for an NHS referral.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
but stylish, affordable clothing designed specificially for the bodies of plus size women doesn’t sell! fluffy gang does!
Also, takes too much effort and talent to design something actually creative that is not a knockoff fruit of the loom sweatshirt 😅

Reactions: 7
Also, takes too much effort and talent to design something actually creative that is not a knockoff fruit of the loom sweatshirt 😅
Don’t discredit all her hard work going to Turkey during a global pandemic, did you not know she was doing very important and urgent work for her business and spent ages sourcing her supplier 🤣

Edited for typos

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Meh I think she, and all the other influencers are just being tokenistic to be fair. She wants to say something on it because everyone else is, but not rock the boat. I don’t think any of them should comment on it if they aren’t taking some sort of stance, to be fair it’s way outside any of their remits to comprehend. It’s fair to assume though that she’s probably seen the video from inside al aqsa mosque as it’s being bombarded, or the Palestinian appartment block that was bombed and reduced to dust. I think if she can still sit on the fence after that, shows how self absorbed she really is, she doesn’t want to acknowledge the reality that it’s not actually all that 2 sided, no Israelis are having their whole building literally bombed down on top of them. She’s so allergic to criticism though that she’ll just ignore that and sit on her fence. After her original story encouraging people to learn more (🙄), she had another post looking for meal prep suggestions. Says it all really about how much she cares
Her dad’s side of the family are secular Jews, I remember her saying in one of her religious essays (🙄). So pretty shite she’s been called an antisemite tbh. Good on her for drawing attention to a terrible situation, whilst encouraging people to read up on the background. No big fan at all but it’s better than a lot of social media muppets have done in recent days tbh 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her live? It was just her cooking with her flat mate, sounding incredibly northern. It was actually quite nice to hear her speak authentically for once. Funny to see her ignore a few comments asking if she was high though. She was dancing around with pretty big pupils and slightly bloodshot eyes 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Those are some fair points, I hope her concern is genuine.
Yeah I mean I think her posts about Palestine are harmless, just pointless
Her dad’s side of the family are secular Jews, I remember her saying in one of her religious essays (🙄). So pretty shite she’s been called an antisemite tbh. Good on her for drawing attention to a terrible situation, whilst encouraging people to read up on the background. No big fan at all but it’s better than a lot of social media muppets have done in recent days tbh 🤷‍♀️.
Yeah absolutely, people go overboard, calling her an anti semite is bang out of order. I think people expect way too much out of influencers when it comes to these things, they aren’t politicians they shouldn’t feel they have to comment on things that are so complicated and then risk being called all sorts of names because of it. It’s a minefield, but then if they say nothing people aren’t happy either 🙄

Reactions: 2
It’s mad how people can use the word anti semite so freely because people don’t voice an opinion. I prefer that influencers don’t just start speaking on things they have no idea about, conflict of that height needs understanding, there is 70 years of history to unpack. Influencers directing people to where they can learn more is helpful even if their sentiment is misplaced. We all should be aware of the damage Israel has done to Palestine and we all should understand the 3rd parties aka the UK that allowed it to get to where it is.

To expect people because they have a public platform to just suddenly know this is a reach. Call them out on their actual bullshit, they can’t be good whole rounded educated people 24/7.

I don’t post in here much anymore because the fat shaming triggers me too much and I’m not easily offended, but I did want to say I’m sick of her big sister advice giving facade, why would people take advice from someone who clearly hasn’t sorted their own life out?

• Heart
B0038024-4344-48BA-9C3A-874C3743BA23.jpeg

#bossbitch talking about ‘today is gonna be a good day’ when half the day has already gone.

Who gets out of bed at 12pm!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really can’t just change her jumper? She’s honestly so bleeping gross 🤢
4C0AC032-8EEB-4E21-A1EB-F9CB5ACE3880.jpeg

She has sat in that sweaty hoodie all the way from Preston to Manchester and now she is skipping in it and will probably spend the night getting pissed with her flat mate while wearing it 🤢

Edited to say the quality of it looks shite in that photo of her in the gym. Proper fruit of the loom 😂

Reactions: 5
She really can’t just change her jumper? She’s honestly so bleeping gross 🤢
DD3838F6-4F23-485E-A7D0-838BC3A55873.jpeg
712B1AC1-57C4-46C3-9B02-C1924A476750.jpeg
7E2A51A8-71C5-471A-B30F-143B37CE56BE.jpeg

Is it just me or is that orange food stain on the jumper getting bigger as the day went on? So she stained it, recorded a story, stained it more, then went to work out in it...foul 😖

• Wow
View attachment 574231View attachment 574232View attachment 574233
Is it just me or is that orange food stain on the jumper getting bigger as the day went on? So she stained it, recorded a story, stained it more, then went to work out in it...foul 😖
I think we all have established that she is just really bleeping dirty. How can you see that big ass stain and still leave the flat? 😂

What I also found really disturbing and haven’t been able to stop thinking about is, the oder day when she did that ad for organic tampons and feminine hygiene products, when she was talking about the wipes she said something like “and these are really good for when you don’t have time to shower after the gym but want down there to smell fresh”. I am sorry but if you do not have the time to shower after the gym, those wipes ain’t gonna do nothing 😂 eu de musty

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.