Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap....
-Emma is a spicy white influencer from a middle class comfortably off Preston business family.
-Strangely though she talks in a mix of an urban/black Londoner accent and AAVE, despite being called out several times on it. It’s ok though as ShEs GoT bLaCk FrIeNdS
-Reverts back to queens English for paid ads
-Fetishes black people/ culture
-Has a phantom juicy batty that no one else has ever seen except Emma herself 👻
-Lies about her eating/ doesn’t want to lose weight/ fannies about at the gym with her pudgy ridiculous looking PT
-Sells extortionately priced merch in the form of fruit of the loom hoodies and t shirts. Insists this makes her an entrepreneurial boss witch and is ‘claiming her spot on the Forbes 30 under 30 list in the next 5 years’. Embarrassingly for her, whilst she’s manifesting her place by sticking sage and crystals up her bum (probably), her ex Brandon’s GF shygirl actually made the list this year
-Speaking of Brandon, she regularly hints at abuse during their relationship and likes to take egghead selfies of herself crying after therapy for her tRaUmA. Also writes cringy notes on her mirror to herself, as part of her ‘healing’
-Apparently a bisexual now..................*scoffs in French*
I’m definetly missing loads and loads pls forgive my mum brain 🙄 anything to add to the list fire away chikennssssss

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know who she’s moving in with? Don’t recognise the girl in her latest vlog... something tells me she’ll end up on her own in this new flat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know who she’s moving in with? Don’t recognise the girl in her latest vlog... something tells me she’ll end up on her own in this new flat
I think it’s her friend linzy or zinzy or something. Blonde haired pale mixed looking girl. She’s done some plus size modeling I’m sure. She’s the one modelling the allbooty 🙄 sweats
E88C4A7E-1C65-4E4B-A095-70225357C67E.png

Dead
63E9CCC0-D34C-4DDF-A4B8-FFFC0460A1A8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think it’s her friend linzy or zinzy or something. Blonde haired pale mixed looking girl. She’s done some plus size modeling I’m sure. She’s the one modelling the allbooty 🙄 sweatsView attachment 547526

DeadView attachment 547556
i wonder how emma would take that fetishisation

but lmao that just takes me back to that tik tok where she complains about guys saying they can’t breathe after 5 seconds of her riding

has she seen herself? of course they can’t bleeping breathe, they’ve now got a crushed sternum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she lived in the same area as me in Preston and then I moved to Manchester and she’s moved to the exact same area as me here lol

• Haha
I hope she has made sure the flat is spotless before she leaves.

Anyone remember when she moved in with Brandon and she was slagging the flat and the old tenant off because it was apparently filthy!

I wish she’d wear underwear that fits her properly ffs
Wowwwwww that picture has shocked me actually. she has fucked herself up big time 🤯 that apron at the bottom and around her waist, that’s only going to get worse as she gets bigger or has children. And as it is I’d be surprised if it’s not giving her mobility/hygiene issues already. It’s so sad that a young girl would do this to herself

Wowwwwww that picture has shocked me actually. she has fucked herself up big time 🤯 that apron at the bottom and around her waist, that’s only going to get worse as she gets bigger or has children. And as it is I’d be surprised if it’s not giving her mobility/hygiene issues already. It’s so sad that a young girl would do this to herself
I disagree, as someone who was once bigger than Emma and had children, I can say the issue comes with weight loss. I have excess skin there now which is more unpleasant than when it’s ‘full’, if that makes sense?
Emma looks grubby anyway so hygiene will be an issue for sure!

Reactions: 8
I disagree, as someone who was once bigger than Emma and had children, I can say the issue comes with weight loss. I have excess skin there now which is more unpleasant than when it’s ‘full’, if that makes sense?
Emma looks grubby anyway so hygiene will be an issue for sure!
Yeah for sure looks like excess skin would be a major issue at this point if she lost weight. It’s just so sad that she’s got to this point where even if she loses weight she’ll have to have skin removal surgery in all likelihood. I also wasn’t suggesting that she’d have hygiene issues solely because of her size, but I’m a small girl but I certainly need to carry wipes for under my bust and even down below when it’s hot weather uno certain parts of the body will sweat no matter your size but with the large area underneath and behind that overhang under her bust I would imagine that’s going to require a diligent hygiene routine to avoid yeast infections etc, which as you rightly pointed out, I can’t see Emma having

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.