Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 567599Wtf is “evoutez”? Doesn’t she mean “écoutez” as in “listen...”? I mean, I could be wrong, I’m not fluent but I am from a Francophone country. She needs to get basic lingo right before she starts gassing herself up for reading sentences from an app.

View attachment 567601
also shes probably better off learning how to operate a washing machine before she starts dabbling in languages.
I’m fluent in French I’ve lived in Paris almost 10 years now. She sounds ridiculous, her accent is tit, her pronunciation is tit, her basic phrases are incorrect. Also she wouldn’t get away with those blackfishing mannerisms over here as white girls simply don’t behave that way and black women here tend to be verrryyy standoffish with white girls in general, and also are very quick to speak up if they feel disrespected. It’s a complete different context and she would not do well here. She would be ridiculed constantly for everything from her weight to how she dresses to her poor self hygiene and of course for her black act.
also in the last clip she said ‘je suis bonne à ça’. Which does not in fact translate to ‘I am good at that’ but je suis bonne actually means ‘I am sexually attractive/good in bed’. She definitely won’t have learned that on duo lingo as je suis bonne literally only has that meaning. If she’s trying to learn French online she will probably have come across that phrase quite quickly, as it’s on all of those lists of top mistakes not to make when learning French etc. Also as someone who has taught French for years in the past to British people, they ALWAYS make the mistake of saying ‘je suis bien à ça’ and not ‘je suis bon/bonne à ça’. So I wouldn’t be surprised if Emma made this ‘mistake’ on purpose, there’s been clues for a while that she’s trying to attract a French speaking chocolate king (they are plentiful in France)...didnt she say that she was speaking to a guy whose first language is French about 2 months back?My guess is the guy follows her on insta, contact may have dried up between them. She’s gatsbied him, basically putting that up solely to catch his attention and is patiently waiting his flirtatious response to her little error 🤔🤔 voilà voilà

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just can’t understand what this girls purpose in life is at the moment.

We have all said it before but she just moves from one fad to another!

She has moved to Manchester to roll around her flat looking like a sweat in dirty clothes, trying to learn french and has taken up skipping until she gets bored of that and moves onto something else. She has the mentality of a 13 year old.

Her content is dead and there is no mention of her clothing line anymore. What is she doing?!

Reactions: 14

She has moved to Manchester to roll around her flat looking like a sweat in dirty clothes, trying to learn french and has taken up skipping until she gets bored of that and moves onto something else. She has the mentality of a 13 year old.

Her content is dead and there is no mention of her clothing line anymore. What is she doing?!
just getting fatter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s lost her way, fad to fad hoping. Great new flat in a great city but no real purpose in her life. She’s no routine, As much as work is hard and a pain in the arse sometimes I’d hate to have no routine to my life.

Reactions: 8

True.. When is the last time she did something important with Allbody?

I would say February, with the boxes prepared 3 days before Valentine day..

• Haha
Why oh why oh why does she have to keep pointing out her sex toys.... we get it u like to f*#+ yourself now just stop it’s embarrassing

Why oh why oh why does she have to keep pointing out her sex toys.... we get it u like to f*#+ yourself now just stop it’s embarrassing
It’s so bleeping hygienic that she just stores them on her chest of drawers!

The moving vlogs have been so bleeping pointless like why the hell has it taken her over 2 months to move all her stuff and does she not realise no one cares if she has can find her cutlery or not? Or how she’s gonna move her shoe rack? I do find her vlogs entertaining some of the time and they are my favourite type of YouTube videos but hers have just become so lazy recently. It’s really not hard to make them a bit more interesting and using the move as an excuse is pathetic considering she’s had an army help her move and it’s been going on for half of 2021 already.

Also why does she keep referring to this “women’s refuge” that’s she seems to be donating so much stuff to. Surely this would be a great opportunity to show herself in a positive life and would be a great cause to advertise. Why not mention their name and encourage people in her area to donate to them as well? Not saying I don’t believe her but just feel like knowing what she’s like it’s v strange she doesn’t want to use their name since she constantly mentions “she works with them.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Why not mention their name and encourage people in her area to donate to them as well? Not saying I don’t believe her but just feel like knowing what she’s like it’s v strange she doesn’t want to use their name since she constantly mentions “she works with them.”
Quite possibly they don't want her too, due to privacy issues. Refuges aren't public places and blasting their name over Instagram

6F3203A4-E17C-4980-953E-981884F2A58C.png

1.) I’m too lazy to wake up early like everyone else manages to
2.) I’m too lazy to check up on the clothes in my dryer so I left them to get damp and musty. Also I couldn’t be arsed to figure out how to properly air dry my clothes.
3.) I’m attracting nothing but insects with my stinking musty self.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma, you either believe that God is the only all powerful entity OR you believe that the universe can have your back. You can’t have either or depending on if your pandering to a certain male demographic or your atheist gen Z fangirls. Same with crystals, manifestations, divine numbers, all this pop culture pantheism is blasphemy and flies in the face of Christianity. I’m not even Christian btw just saying
FCB7B0F8-A52A-4E2D-BCE6-091CC66B3E64.png

Reactions: 11
View attachment 569137
1.) I’m too lazy to wake up early like everyone else manages to
2.) I’m too lazy to check up on the clothes in my dryer so I left them to get damp and musty. Also I couldn’t be arsed to figure out how to properly air dry my clothes.
3.) I’m attracting nothing but insects with my stinking musty self.
I don’t know about anyone else but if I was talking to someone I had a crush on or was interested in and they would only just roll out of bed at 11am every day and do duck all all day long I’d be VERY put off. This obv doesn’t include people that work nightshifts etc. I wonder if her lack of ambition is a turn off for guys/girls because it shows that she has no real goal etc

Reactions: 10

The moving vlogs have been so bleeping pointless like why the hell has it taken her over 2 months to move all her stuff and does she not realise no one cares if she has can find her cutlery or not? Or how she’s gonna move her shoe rack? I do find her vlogs entertaining some of the time and they are my favourite type of YouTube videos but hers have just become so lazy recently. It’s really not hard to make them a bit more interesting and using the move as an excuse is pathetic considering she’s had an army help her move and it’s been going on for half of 2021 already.

Also why does she keep referring to this “women’s refuge” that’s she seems to be donating so much stuff to. Surely this would be a great opportunity to show herself in a positive life and would be a great cause to advertise. Why not mention their name and encourage people in her area to donate to them as well? Not saying I don’t believe her but just feel like knowing what she’s like it’s v strange she doesn’t want to use their name since she constantly mentions “she works with them.”
Yeah I know it’s disgusting 🤢

I don’t know maybe she isn’t ‘advertising’ the refuge for the safety of the women? I have lived in a refuge and they did whatever they could to stop the people that the residents were running from/had left find out where we were, to protect us. No men were allowed either.

Reactions: 7
Wowwwwww that picture has shocked me actually. she has fucked herself up big time 🤯 that apron at the bottom and around her waist, that’s only going to get worse as she gets bigger or has children. And as it is I’d be surprised if it’s not giving her mobility/hygiene issues already. It’s so sad that a young girl would do this to herself
She’s probably always looked like this she’s just finally showing her true figure than desperately curating she’s hourglass with a phat batty lol

Reactions: 1
8F8A4B55-6697-49BB-B814-43BEA6931DDA.png

I don’t praise Emma very often but kudos to her for raising awareness for a very controversial and devastating situation. I’ve seen many many influencers shy away from discussing this and I’m impressed that she’s actually helping people to understand what’s going on

Meh I think she, and all the other influencers are just being tokenistic to be fair. She wants to say something on it because everyone else is, but not rock the boat. I don’t think any of them should comment on it if they aren’t taking some sort of stance, to be fair it’s way outside any of their remits to comprehend. It’s fair to assume though that she’s probably seen the video from inside al aqsa mosque as it’s being bombarded, or the Palestinian appartment block that was bombed and reduced to dust. I think if she can still sit on the fence after that, shows how self absorbed she really is, she doesn’t want to acknowledge the reality that it’s not actually all that 2 sided, no Israelis are having their whole building literally bombed down on top of them. She’s so allergic to criticism though that she’ll just ignore that and sit on her fence. After her original story encouraging people to learn more (🙄), she had another post looking for meal prep suggestions. Says it all really about how much she cares
View attachment 570835
I don’t praise Emma very often but kudos to her for raising awareness for a very controversial and devastating situation. I’ve seen many many influencers shy away from discussing this and I’m impressed that she’s actually helping people to understand what’s going on

Reactions: 7
Why does the girl who does sweet duck all day in day our need her meals prepped!

Also what she means is ‘what companies in Manchester want to send me free food to promote’.

Why does the girl who does sweet duck all day in day our need her meals prepped!

Also what she means is ‘what companies in Manchester want to send me free food to promote’.
It’s quite worrying that she is doing duck all all day long but still can’t be bothered to make her own food. And by that I don’t mean hello fresh or her seafood boil etc. What is she going to do when she has children lmao feed them meal prepped food? 😂

i feel like the more I watch her content the more I see how much she has stopped caring about herself and probably lost herself. Like a few years back whenever she would go out with friends, she would always put an effort into her appearance but the last time she went out with her friends she literally just looked like any other day. I think she needs to accept and be honest about how her weight gain makes her feel and not lie about it and pretend it’s ✨self love✨

Reactions: 3
Meh I think she, and all the other influencers are just being tokenistic to be fair. She wants to say something on it because everyone else is, but not rock the boat. I don’t think any of them should comment on it if they aren’t taking some sort of stance, to be fair it’s way outside any of their remits to comprehend. It’s fair to assume though that she’s probably seen the video from inside al aqsa mosque as it’s being bombarded, or the Palestinian appartment block that was bombed and reduced to dust. I think if she can still sit on the fence after that, shows how self absorbed she really is, she doesn’t want to acknowledge the reality that it’s not actually all that 2 sided, no Israelis are having their whole building literally bombed down on top of them. She’s so allergic to criticism though that she’ll just ignore that and sit on her fence. After her original story encouraging people to learn more (🙄), she had another post looking for meal prep suggestions. Says it all really about how much she cares
Those are some fair points, I hope her concern is genuine.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.