Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the state of that car after those two have munched through all that junk in there 🤢

EBE50C0F-28A3-4B58-A705-BCFC4BD11730.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since she’s been living with her friend. Her ‘healthy’ diet seems to have gone way out the window. Her casual gym sessions and 5 minute sessions won’t offset the food she eats.

Posting the odd bowl of healthy food every few days is not indicative of a balanced diet.

its great living with a bestie I did it for years but she’s no regular job to give her any balance to her day….

Reactions: 4
Look at the state of her top.

‘you are something special’

You got that right 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And who needs that much lube? Not even the sahara desert would need that much tbh...

Also, maybe I am the paranoid one, but when I open something that goes near my skin/vagina/etc (make up, creams, lube, etc) I always try to finish them before buying new stuff.. Cosmetics have expirations date too and should not stay open for too long.

Reactions: 10
And who needs that much lube? Not even the sahara desert would need that much tbh...

Also, maybe I am the paranoid one, but when I open something that goes near my skin/vagina/etc (make up, creams, lube, etc) I always try to finish them before buying new stuff.. Cosmetics have expirations date too and should not stay open for too long.
she said she doesn’t know where this narrative came from that women are super soakers all the time

IT WAS HER

SHE WAS SAYING IT

constantly on about that bleeping musty abyss and how it’s a super soaker gorilla grip 5000 mk 2 and now she needs 10 bottles of lube?

it’s not even about self respect, it’s just no person that isn’t bleeping cringe would say tit this, it’s embarrassing

she’s a bleeping embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was going through a girls pictures on Instagram about her weight loss journey and saw this caption underneath one pic. And imo she hit the nail on the head with it. Self love is very important and everyone should love their body and themselves HOWEVER you also should know when you are damaging your body. Emma likes to hide behind her ✨self love boss ass queen✨ facade but deep inside she knows that what she is doing isn’t about self love anymore. She has totally lost control over her food intake and she probably knows it. As someone posted the tiktok the other day where she and her flatmate were just eating tit food all day and honestly ITS FINE. We all have them days where all we eat is tit food but the problem is that she is most likely doing this regularly otherwise she wouldn’t get bigger if she was working out and eating fish and rice. I think for her to realise how much she is damaging her body is when she starts having health issues but then it might be a little too late.
844A1816-FDDB-4AB1-AF3C-3681B4CAA3DD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is a huge deal! She’s in a Burberry (WOW) campaign among Kendall Jenner etc and shot by one of the most famous fashion photographers. How did Brandon get so lucky lol

edit: to me this is representation and body positivity- making major moves in an industry that still has a long way to go in being all inclusive! Not selling tacky trackies and calling Yourself self made and boss Queen lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Listen, I swear I’m not a member of the outrage brigade, I hate the outrage brigade BUT the tik tok she just shared on her story of some boy messing up black eyed peas lyrics ‘Children dying,children dying’ over and over again and then her busting herself laughing is in very poor taste in my opinion, given that we all know that children are dying very violent deaths currently in Palestine/Israel and it’s on our screens 24/7. Distasteful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.