Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her Instagram story and jeeeeeeez her and her new flat mate are high as a kite! You can see it in her mates eyes! They’re obviously just smoking a lot of weed on that balcony...

Reactions: 5
B3809191-5292-467F-BEC3-DC43D17954D9.jpeg

Those clown cheeks are seriously not a good look 😳🤡😂 she looks like she is sunburnt!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes Emma, you love your body thaaaaaat much you’ve used the old toe pointing, knickers pulled high, arm above the head ‘natural’ pose 🙄

Reactions: 17
I dont want to fat shame. I'm fat myself. but oh my god her waist and stomach area is worse than mine after birthing 4 babies.

I dont love my body, I appreciate the things it's done and accept it, but I definitely dont think it looks nice.
does she, really? if so why the 'flattering' poses only?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont want to fat shame. I'm fat myself. but oh my god her waist and stomach area is worse than mine after birthing 4 babies.

I dont love my body, I appreciate the things it's done and accept it, but I definitely dont think it looks nice.
does she, really? if so why the 'flattering' poses only?
it’s just funny but also infuriating that she creates a whole brand around body positivity and inclusiveness (no size xs) and yet we never see her in her natural form

if you look at candid photos she’s actually hunched over a bit, shoulders forward, gut out but oh no she can’t put that out to her sheep instead a photo entitled “body” will have her clearly sucking in, her shoulders up to her damn ears, one foot on tip toes and in front of the other, one arm above the head

this drastically changes her entire body to something it just simply isn’t and her sheep lap that tit up

girl tammy slaton could look like elle mcpherson if she did the tricks emma uses

she’s branded herself as this big caring BOPO mama (at only 24) and she’s just so bleeping insecure really it HURTS

Reactions: 8
The tightness of her underwear has to hurt 😬

For someone so comfortable with their size why not buy clothes that fit!

I also can’t stand the fashion of stood half naked taking pictures of yourself to post online under the guise of ‘self love’. If you want attention just say that 😂

Reactions: 10
The tightness of her underwear has to hurt 😬

For someone so comfortable with their size why not buy clothes that fit!

I also can’t stand the fashion of stood half naked taking pictures of yourself to post online under the guise of ‘self love’. If you want attention just say that 😂
Literally came here to post that. The pants look like they’re cutting her in half. There’s no way she has them that high on hips usually

Reactions: 7
I can't wait for the trend of wearing your underwear/bikini like that to be over... NO ONE looks natural or comfortable with the knickers pulled alllllll the way up, and no one in real life wear them like that 😅

Also, as usual the background is not ideal.. What's that stuff underneath the shelves? Can't she just tidy before taking a pic?

Reactions: 6
Also, as usual the background is not ideal.. What's that stuff underneath the shelves? Can't she just tidy before taking a pic?
Looks like she has just stripped off and kicked her clothes under the shelving unit 🤣🤣🤣

Proper couldn’t be assed living with her! Kudos to her flat mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she has just stripped off and kicked her clothes under the shelving unit 🤣🤣🤣

Proper couldn’t be assed living with her! Kudos to her flat mate.
She would really piss me off if I lived with her. I can’t deal with loud, messy people who look like they don’t shower

Reactions: 2
D097B90D-8D8B-4121-92D7-8375648E8F60.jpeg

Anddddddd breathe 🤣

Could she suck her stomach in and try to make herself taller to give her any shape!

Resorted to posting smut to the grid to up her engagement.

Did she not once post something about not wanting to be sexualised?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.