Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma needs to STOP with the skipping that girl is slamming all her weight down on her joints, and at her size she could do some serious damage
Right?! It looked so laboured. She needs to just walk for now, walk as long distances as she can, until she loses enough weight to incorporate jogging, and then skipping much later on.

Reactions: 2
D944B44F-B954-4210-9326-3DF834EB0CB3.png

she’s shaped like the end slice of bread🤣🤣🤣🤣
She genuinely has a cereal box body I’m cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is obviously positions she can’t do.

The same as there is positions other people can’t do.

She is a weirdo and instead of just saying ‘these are the most comfortable positions for bigger girls’ she would rather act like she can squat on the dick for all of 4 minutes 😂 I mean I couldn’t even do that as a smaller gal.

Reactions: 3
Omg I can’t believe it took me so long to watch this video! There is just too much to say about it but I was wondering if any of you who live near her could enlighten me. Emma said in this video that “ word travels fast in Preston” referring to people knowing and gossiping about who she’s sleeping with. Is she actually known around town? I remember a few weeks ago reading from another post that someone saw her in a coffee shop and she was acting like a celebrity. Do people in her hometown actually know who she is? Lol

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I can’t believe it took me so long to watch this video! There is just too much to say about it but I was wondering if any of you who live near her could enlighten me. Emma said in this video that “ word travels fast in Preston” referring to people knowing and gossiping about who she’s sleeping with. Is she actually known around town? I remember a few weeks ago reading from another post that someone saw her in a coffee shop and she was acting like a celebrity. Do people in her hometown actually know who she is? Lol
No way 😂😂😂😂 Preston is too big to give a tit about emma

Reactions: 7
Does she forget when she did a whole documentary and went to a class for big girls and sex and they were using a wedge pillow??? Now imma big girl but I dont need a wedge but theres no way I'm doing the fecking wheelbarrow either! I just feel bad for any plus size girls who.watch and believe her tit!

Reactions: 11
The thought of all the muck trapped behind her acrylic nails knocks me sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
9A9404A7-ED13-4EF1-8948-82A2B0B55A9A.jpeg
Wtf is “evoutez”? Doesn’t she mean “écoutez” as in “listen...”? I mean, I could be wrong, I’m not fluent but I am from a Francophone country. She needs to get basic lingo right before she starts gassing herself up for reading sentences from an app.

2B8A9F1D-B47D-450D-B5BB-51B368B80247.jpeg

also shes probably better off learning how to operate a washing machine before she starts dabbling in languages.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does this pig always wear stained clothes when she has her own clothing line!

witch needs a bib

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.