Emma Tamsin Hill #5 She a Preston peng ting, desperate to find her tall king

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 462233View attachment 462234

Ermmmm was this really an essential trip? Does she know something we don’t know? Is Covid still a thing?
She’s a baddie boss babe, rules don’t apply to her, she was probably stopping to get some snacks before she goes and meets her 6ft 10 black king, I have shown my boyfriend pictures of her and how she acts and he said she is the furthest thing he would want to be near.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sooo this may be slightly off topic, as I haven't been here in a couple of weeks and haven't caught up yet but after Emma's video a few weeks back and her whole 'I wanna be polyamorous' I said that she's trying to be Oloni... Then last night I saw Oloni post this exact thing:

Screenshot_20210301-004328_Instagram.jpg

I fuckinnnnn told ya! My thinking is that Oloni recently touched on the topic in her "Laid Bare" podcast, and Emma, being the sexpert she is, just took it and ran with it!

Reactions: 3
I think she forgets she’s not 19 anymore
I'm not prepared for the absolute spectacle of her turning 25 this year. Big boss witch big ass vibes, wine in her hand, self made woman tings xo don't need no man only the dick connected to him xo

(failing to realise no sane man with standards would want her but shh about that for now)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not prepared for the absolute spectacle of her turning 25 this year. Big boss witch big ass vibes, wine in her hand, self made woman tings xo don't need no man only the dick connected to him xo

(failing to realise no sane man with standards would want her but shh about that for now)
Her clothes use to be alright even considered buying but when I went on the website everything’s sold out for weeks and she doesn’t restock or there’s limited selection tbh like her stuff doesn’t really project self love. ALLBODY is like balenciaga putting their name on a plan t shirt tbh

Reactions: 5
The way Brandon has glowed up without Emma in his life 🤣 Shygirl is literally everything Emma tries and fails to be

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love to know both her reasons and his reasoning for breaking up!

She had never really said anything other than eluding to the fact he was toxic. When anyone asked her she basically said people were rude and should kind their own business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She had never really said anything other than eluding to the fact he was toxic. When anyone asked her she basically said people were rude and should kind their own business 😂
Emma’s like: “Mind your business but I will tell you in detail about periods, masturbating, being naked, how much hair is on my body right now, what I’m doing, what I like” etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15

According to her they were bickering and arguing a lot and struggling with being around each other 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 4
According to her they were bickering and arguing a lot and struggling with being around each other 24/7
That sort of happens when someone moves miles away from their friends and family and couples move in with each other after a few months of being together!

She moves so quickly because she is desperate for attention and validation from a man. Imagine her being polyamorous, she could never 😂

Reactions: 6
And tonight Cat, I’m going to be Emz the artist (apologies if you don’t know the show, I’m not old I promise 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes total sense (not)
Omg right. But the thing is even if she ate bigger portions imo that’s fine because her body naturally needs more. But she took a picture the other day idk if I have the screen of 5 pieces of plantain like small circles it’s like sis we know you had the whole thing it’s ok

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.