Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lmem

she said she’s been dating women so who knows. I also find it weird she came out on tiktok rather than her primary platform but don’t worry guys she’s making a whole video about it... cashing in
As a bisexual woman myself.... anyone with acrylics as long as Emmas is more than likely not sleeping with women lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
what happened to people just saying what they like. kind of getting annoying now. i mean emma is a annoying tub of lard no doubt but the fact is people will always like different cultures...what’s the big issue? for example white people brown people will like anime, doesn’t mean they have to only be asian to like that stuff. it’s the way it is. people like different things, so let’s just calm down a notch.
you bought a tracksuit didn’t you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Re her stories - she’s clearly very upset by them and masking it as finding them funny. The laughing is so forced. Also why is she taking the piss out of people that are actually sticking up for her? The last slide someone commented “models should be all sizes end off” and she’s taking the piss out the spelling mistake? She’s a vile cow and she needs a new therapist because god knows wtf the one she has now is saying to her

• Heart
Reactions: 28

That’sOk

VIP Member
2CFD4CAF-4D50-4B07-AAED-3E0B398ABC68.jpeg

She is on a different planet I swear to god!

Emma gets called out for AAVE which she has proved time and time again she doesn’t care who she offends she is going to carry on.

Nella Rose is getting called out for having 10 people in her flat having a party when we are supposed to be in lockdown.

What do they not understand?! It seems more a case of they know what they are doing they are just so up their own asses they want to play the victim #bekind card.

Reactions: 25

Magnum Queen

Weight gain isn't just caused by overeating
Over eating and not exercising are by far the main factors. And I would go so far as to say over eating is the main contributing factor. It’s just plain old common sense. People try to insinuate it’s so much more complex than it actually is, and people who want to be polite play along but when I, and most other people see an obese person in the street, I know that they got into this position from poor eating habits and it really is as simple as that. Those who are overweight due to a medical condition or medication are in the overwhelming minority. In western society we’ve become far too afraid to offend. It’s ridiculous the lengths we go to, now we’ve constructed this whole narrative around obesity that it can be beautiful, and it’s not necessarily unhealthy, and it’s never the obese persons fault that they’re obese. Like all of what I just wrote is completely unacceptable in today’s western society, whereas you go to African and Arab and Asian countries, even other European countries where obesity isn’t common, and they’ll laugh their arse off at you for this kind of thing. They see an obese person, oh he eats too much, simples.

• Heart

Magnum Queen

Hair wash day? 🤨 WHITE girl pleeeease 🙄🙄 you do not need a ‘hair wash day’! Washing your very typical ethnically British hair will require a very minimal amount of time out of your day. No other white girl refers to it as that, only POC, who refer to it as such as washing and doing all of the after care required, usually will take the best part of our day and we won’t usually plan anything else for that day. In black women, it deserves its own ‘day’ as in many cases, it will only be once every 2 weeks. Your limp self should *SHOULD* be washing your hair every 1-2 days.
It’s a whole thing and you know this. It’s a whole thing that you’re not part of, yet here you are yet again trying to squeeze your annoying self into one of our spaces

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Samize

I know this isn’t her thread but Grace Victory has woken from her Coma ! I know people on here were worried 🙌🙌

• Heart
  • Haha

Annapera

I am sorry but I can't take her seriously.
She was vegan/veggie for like a couple of weeks, now eating sunday roast, then sex expert and podcast maker but that never got produced and she hasn't mentioned since, then she work out but she will only show once every couple of weeks just to promote that personal trainer, then she is religious, but also doing taroc and sage cleansing.. Plus all the fake persona she built herself with the fake accent and gestures.. So now her saying she is bisexual, I am sorry but I am struggling to not see this as another of her desperate way to sound edgy and interesting. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24

eenyweeny

How is she saying bad personal hygiene gives her the ick when she frequently posts clips of herself looking unkept with greasy hair, wearing dirty food-stained clothes she’s been in for the past 3 days 😂 girl, look in the mirror!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

eenyweeny

481C2BDD-4EE4-47ED-8962-F2366A2DBF13.jpeg

well done to you Emz for taking unnecessary holidays, flouting isolation rules upon return, organising photo shoots at the height of lockdown with absolutely no one involved observing social distancing or mask-wearing laws, nor did you ensure they were covid-free by arranging tests for them. On top of that, you completely disregarded any well-founded criticism or backlash to your actions by your fans and followers. I hope you’re proud of yourself Emma, you’ve shown yourself to be a real piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
nothing says “i don’t care about haters” like trawling facebook comments and making countless instagram stories showing them off...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi! I just wanted to make a few observations about Emma, sorry if it has been mentioned already.

1.About the sizing- PLT and Boohoo's sizing is absolute garbage, so not to excuse her but it is almost impossible to know what size you are in these trash brands. For example, size 12 bikini bottoms are big on me but size 16 bikini top is small on me (I have small breasts).

2.If you want to see a typical example of her fans, I came across this young girl on YT called Chloe Benson who 100000 % is strongly influenced by Emma. Chloe's behavior is super similar to Emma's - gestures, mimics, language, tongue out, all-around obnoxious behavior, etc. Chloe owns All body merch so you can see the connection. I think she is very typical of the kind of ppl who watch Emma- younger girls with self-esteem issues and need for direction.

3.Emma's behavior is kind of acceptable for a video- you gotta be extra animated but in a few videos you can see her acting like that with ppl in public vlogging and it is incredibly cringy.

4. I think her recent style choices have very little to do with her taste and ability to put together outfits and everything to do with her weight gain. She is obviously wearing clothes that "hide" her weight. If she was thinner she would have more variety than big coats, baggy shirts, sweatpants, and oversized hoodies. She's just trying to convince herself it's still okay. It's not.

5. The business. I personally think she is being very misleading to the audience. First, it's not a fashion brand, it's merch. Second, she is not doing it on her own, her parents literally funded the whole thing. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I think she kind of sweeps that under the rug. I also find it super weird that her parents also work on her stuff. I remember she mentioned her mom sews the tags on the clothes. There was a pile of shirts needing tags and Emma was just sitting around waiting for her mom to come the next day and sew them on. Hello??? It's not that difficult, learn how to do it and get going! There is nothing wrong with her parents investing but she should be open and say: "They gave me a tonne of money and that's how I am doing it". Because otherwise, she is misleading young viewers into thinking it can happen for them as well. This then leads to them not looking for meaningful work or study in hopes they can also sell something through youtube. If she was open and said: "I was given a big chunk of money to start with" most of the viewers will realize it is far less likely to work for them since they don't have parents with disposable income.

6. She is a walking contradiction. The number of calories she consumes to maintain that body is self-harm. Plain and simple. Self-love is not and never will be hurting your body with food which she is doing constantly. She is trying to spread a message of sell love before she herself has achieved it. It should be obvious to anyone with eyes.

Sorry if this was hard to read, English is not my native language.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lyfeovryley

AC43C5EE-DD74-4CA2-91D1-66F4F39442DF.png

she actually said, in this exact moment on her yt video
“It’s the just masturbated hair for me”
Omg plssssssss🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

justme92

what happened to people just saying what they like. kind of getting annoying now. i mean emma is a annoying tub of lard no doubt but the fact is people will always like different cultures...what’s the big issue? for example white people brown people will like anime, doesn’t mean they have to only be asian to like that stuff. it’s the way it is. people like different things, so let’s just calm down a notch.
Yeeeeah, no. Using specific terminology that doesn't belong to you, changing your accent and mannerisms to match another, wearing clothing or accessories that don't belong to your culture, essentially mocking another race, etc etc are NOT comparable to simply liking anime or anything from another culture. To use your example, if she liked anime then that's fair enough, but if she began dressing as a geisha, wore eyeliner to make her eyes appear differently (people seriously do this!!), claimed to have Japanese heritage and so on and so forth, you'd think that's fine would you?? It's essentially the same

Reactions: 20