Emma Tamsin Hill #5 She a Preston peng ting, desperate to find her tall king

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because we always see her head on in a video I am always shocked when she turns to the side

Reactions: 5
Built like a double wardrobe 🤣 all this fake body positivity and then she says we’re the ones who aren’t happy with ourselves 🤦🏽‍♀️ I just saw this and thought of her. Built like Mike wazowski 🤣
8ADC655D-F0BA-4748-BCAA-A4053D7A035F.jpeg

If only the tracksuit was green 😂😂😂😂

The quality of that fabric though! You can see what she had for last nights tea 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she get almost the exact same items as Antonia Jade in her latest haul? She even used the same words and expressions as Antonia

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but them size 28 Jean's with the cherubs on! duck me if this is fashion im happy to be unfashionable! And about take em to a tailor!?? Any reputable tailor would laugh in her face if she took them bleeping monstrosities in! She is bleeping deluded if she thinks any of that looked good!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
6AEE4DE8-A268-4738-AFD7-9CF53562F6CA.jpeg

How filthy is her carpet 🤢 the mingin stains top right - 🤢emma babe I think it’s time to clean the flat tomorrow, get the sex toy n wig off the kitchen counter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Give me strength. Emma the tarot reader
Spiritual reader..healer.. Cristian..Fashionista..vocalist..sex guru...therapist...big woman business owner..her dating bio must be looong!

Reactions: 12
5A8FDA9C-6B3C-498D-985B-7E7F8577988C.jpeg

What a load of Pinterest buzzword salad 😂

What does she mean she is a proud student and also she never moves quickly with anything unless it’s on an aeroplane in the middle of a pandemic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 459432
What a load of Pinterest buzzword salad 😂

What does she mean she is a proud student and also she never moves quickly with anything unless it’s on an aeroplane in the middle of a pandemic!
What challenges has she confronted? She completely avoids any constructive criticism, and she doesn’t listen or apologise when called out for her crappy behaviour. Chatting absolute tit!

Reactions: 14
What challenges has she confronted? She completely avoids any constructive criticism, and she doesn’t listen or apologise when called out for her crappy behaviour. Chatting absolute tit!
‘jumping hurdles that don’t support my growth’
AKA like you said just avoiding all criticism 😂😂😂

E0783B65-8E8F-4F59-9CF4-A15DEDC89F0C.jpeg

It just gets WORSE!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but them size 28 Jean's with the cherubs on! duck me if this is fashion im happy to be unfashionable! And about take em to a tailor!?? Any reputable tailor would laugh in her face if she took them bleeping monstrosities in! She is bleeping deluded if she thinks any of that looked good!
I agree they are AWFUL!!!!

Reactions: 7
She didn't even know what they said, that's how much she loved them 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 459130
How filthy is her carpet 🤢 the mingin stains top right - 🤢emma babe I think it’s time to clean the flat tomorrow, get the sex toy n wig off the kitchen counter
Those stains look like candle wax,which is notoriously difficult to remove,so when she finally leaves if the carpet has to be replaced,that will take up most if not all of her deposit.I imagine she won't like having to part with her deposit,so Daddy may have to steam in and give the landlord what for,for his big boss lady Princess

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.