Emma Tamsin Hill #5 She a Preston peng ting, desperate to find her tall king

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else remember when she moved in she was claiming that the people who lived there before were scruffy and left the house a real mess. People in glass houses... 😂
Haha just reminded me of the time she tried to put that tiny mirror on the wall and it wasn't straight or even the height the wanted it 🤣 guru

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha just reminded me of the time she tried to put that tiny mirror on the wall and it wasn't straight or even the height the wanted it 🤣 guru
Was that when she was going through her interior designer phase 😆 she did a vlog on it didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
« I cleverly find new pathways, jumping hurdles that don’t support my growth ». I think she’s referring to her pancake arse that doesn’t support her growth into a glowing Queen on an adoring tall black kings arm, so she cleverly finds a pathway around that by forcing her body into an uncomfortable position to make it look like she’s got a feminine shape in photos, to catfish black men. Seriously though imagine the disappointment for a man of setting up a date with what you think is a curvy woman only to be greeted with her flatttt FLATTTT clenched arse checks
11B8F56B-20F7-4DC4-9ADC-8CF35E48A034.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
« I cleverly find new pathways, jumping hurdles that don’t support my growth ». I think she’s referring to her pancake arse that doesn’t support her growth into a glowing Queen on an adoring tall black kings arm, so she cleverly finds a pathway around that by forcing her body into an uncomfortable position to make it look like she’s got a feminine shape in photos, to catfish black men. Seriously though imagine the disappointment for a man of setting up a date with what you think is a curvy woman only to be greeted with her flatttt FLATTTT clenched arse checksView attachment 460159
bleeping hell! Imagine having to ram a concrete bollard up your ass to make it look like you have a bit of shape to you 😂

And what the duck are those monstrosities on her feet 🤢 they look like smelly lost property trainers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell! Imagine having to ram a concrete bollard up your ass to make it look like you have a bit of shape to you 😂

And what the duck are those monstrosities on her feet 🤢 they look like smelly lost property trainers!
😂 model

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just had to cross reference this with her actually Instagram post because I thought you had edited it... spoiler it’s not edited 😂 her face looks so manly and she looks like she has a short back and sides!!!
Omg she literally looks like a man here. Even looks like she has stubble! Are we sure shes not got a secret male twin?
Screenshot_20210301-085519_Google.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s been edited a little bit lmaoo, though not much of a difference
this is the only instance I’d encourage a white girl to get a protective style lol her hair is thinning so quickly and so much it looks like it’s in so much pain

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.