Emma Tamsin Hill #5 She a Preston peng ting, desperate to find her tall king

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Well done @Magnum Queen once again for a great thread title šŸ”„ your congratulatory AllShodyā„¢ļø tracksuit is in the post!

So as we were...

ā€¢Continual use of AAVE despite being called out on it
ā€¢ Blackfishing and using the CGM
ā€¢ AllBody completely lacking quality and direction as well as being funded by her parents
ā€¢ Deleting comments on socials that question or criticise her questionable actions
ā€¢ Thinking crass talk about sex and masturbation 24/7 is a personality trait
ā€¢ Lying about her dress size to impressionable young women. (Apparently she is still a size 22)
ā€¢ Lying about her lifestyle in general, her 20K car, her food consumption, where her money goes.
ā€¢ Constantly doing the most embarrassing, offensive impressions of black femmes because she has zero personality of her own.
ā€¢ Thinking being slovenly, unkempt and overall gross is her being "relatable"
ā€¢ Selling off gifted items for monetary gain.
ā€¢ Refusal to speak on her friend Sammie who is 100% in blackface.
ā€¢ ZERO work ethic - Constant excuses as to why she always missed her own deadlines.
ā€¢ THE POUT AND HANDS
ā€¢ Being one of the most overrated "influencers" on all of social media, with everything given to her and nothing earned.
ā€¢ Bland beige tracksuits that do not promote body positivity in any way shape or form.
ā€¢ Making going to therapy and talking about sex her whole personality. Along with insinuating she has been in an abusive relationship.
ā€¢ The strange relationship between her and her dad. Him talking about her tuppence and calling her baby girl.
ā€¢ Continual advice when she has no grounds to talk on such subjects like relationships and sex. Just regurgitating what is said to her in therapy.
ā€¢ The missing Turkey vlog!!!! We want to see these bespoke items being made in a foreign sweat shop.
ā€¢ Annoyance that she is meant to be ā€˜AllBodyā€™ but doesnā€™t include anything smaller than a size small.
ā€¢ Her new valentines fad of repackaging sweets, sticking an ā€˜allbodyā€™ label on and inflating the price tenfold.
ā€¢ Continually begging for a shag and putting out ā€˜boss witchā€™ energy when we all know she will just end up blocked.
ā€¢ Gaslighting all her followers who called her out for her insensitive turkey vlog that was just a holiday packaged as a business trip.
ā€¢ Thinking she is a TikTok star!

And anything else you can think of....

READY FOR SOME MORE QUALITY CONTENT āœØ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How comes when you click threads for her it comes up w a Thompson. Also I feel like if she doesnā€™t find a black guy sheā€™s gonna be w one of those white guys who act ā€˜blackā€™ like Yk what I mean. Idk how to phrase it but someone tell me they understand what Iā€™m saying like a Chris Evans or like yk a guy w a buzz cut who also devours jamacian food

Reactions: 5
How comes when you click threads for her it comes up w a Thompson. Also I feel like if she doesnā€™t find a black guy sheā€™s gonna be w one of those white guys who act ā€˜blackā€™ like Yk what I mean. Idk how to phrase it but someone tell me they understand what Iā€™m saying like a Chris Evans or like yk a guy w a buzz cut who also devours jamacian food
I 100% get what you mean.

The thing with fetishising people, this example Emma doing it towards black men - is that not only is it aggressively racist (dehumanises BM to be nothing but sexual objects, assumes BM only like curvy white women, generalises that all BM are the same/ strips them of their ability to have their own personality and not just a cookie cutter stereotype white people put on them?!)...

But also that fetishisation and having a ā€œpreferenceā€ is completely the opposite to what someone who is TRULY doing deep healing and in therapy (as Emma claims by making it personality traitšŸ™„) would be doing because learning about your self worth comes hand in hand with knowing that your appearance is the least important thing about you and you transfer that over with who you choose to date on who you are compatible with bc of their morals and ethics rather than the colour of their skin and how much of a benefit being seen with someone will do to your social profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I 100% get what you mean.

The thing with fetishising people, this example Emma doing it towards black men - is that not only is it aggressively racist (dehumanises BM to be nothing but sexual objects, assumes BM only like curvy white women, generalises that all BM are the same/ strips them of their ability to have their own personality and not just a cookie cutter stereotype white people put on them?!)...

But also that fetishisation and having a ā€œpreferenceā€ is completely the opposite to what someone who is TRULY doing deep healing and in therapy (as Emma claims by making it personality traitšŸ™„) would be doing because learning about your self worth comes hand in hand with knowing that your appearance is the least important thing about you and you transfer that over with who you choose to date on who you are compatible with bc of their morals and ethics rather than the colour of their skin and how much of a benefit being seen with someone will do to your social profile.
Yh also I feel like imo if two white people canā€™t find a black person male or female they settle for a white person who holds the black stereotypes ygm like theyā€™re white but ā€˜ act blackā€™ ygm

This is the kinda guy I mean

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Canā€™t express how shocked I am she hasnā€™t brought out the cornrows or single plaits and tit like that

I like to add that majority of those clothes in her haul didnā€™t fit her properly, she was lying through her teeth! It was so obvious šŸ™„ She has to hunch up the green vintage style Jacket because itā€™s awfully tailored and doesnā€™t look flattering. I would never trust her opinion in these sponsored hauls-just sayinā€™

Reactions: 6
I like to add that majority of those clothes in her haul didnā€™t fit her properly, she was lying through her teeth! It was so obvious šŸ™„ She has to hunch up the green vintage style Jacket because itā€™s awfully tailored and doesnā€™t look flattering. I would never trust her opinion in these sponsored hauls-just sayinā€™
How does she even get sponsored hauls when she makes the clothes look so tit šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
How does she even get sponsored hauls when she makes the clothes look so tit šŸ˜‚
Literally, the outfits she chooses are never flattering for her height and figure, tbh some of the tit she puts together wouldnā€™t even look nice on Kendall Jenner.

It reminds of that episode in Miranda where she ends up dressing like this for her first date with Gary lmao

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she kept calling her gunt her ā€˜hipsā€™. Oh it doesnā€™t fit cause it stops on my hips. Sheā€™s gaslighting us all into thinking sheā€™s got this shapely hourglass figure, when thatā€™s just not her body type at all, sheā€™s got no curves whatsoever on her bottom half

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she kept calling her gunt her ā€˜hipsā€™. Oh it doesnā€™t fit cause it stops on my hips. Sheā€™s gaslighting us all into thinking sheā€™s got this shapely hourglass figure, when thatā€™s just not her body type at all, sheā€™s got no curves whatsoever on her bottom half
Girl is built like a bleeping double wardrobe but thinks she looks like Kim kardashian!

More like Kim carbdashian šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.