Emma Tamsin Hill #5 She a Preston peng ting, desperate to find her tall king

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to make jogging bottoms happen!!! Especially for 'Allbody' as a fat girl I don't want baggy tracksuits!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
974E1109-1C43-41D6-BAE8-90C80DE4B887.jpeg

As usual she posts her joke to do list! Is it April 1st already?!

Imagine having to put food shop and shave on a to go list like it isn’t a normal part of daily life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 461550

As usual she posts her joke to do list! Is it April 1st already?!

Imagine having to put food shop and shave on a to go list like it isn’t a normal part of daily life.
We all do this on the daily as well as having a job or studying or parenting responsibilities. Yet she literally gets paid for just doing this and making some below average YouTube videos 🥲

“Life is really life-ing” I can’t believe she’s complaining about doing such small tasks?? I could legit do that list within two hours. Her laziness is actually shocking

Reactions: 10
We all do this on the daily as well as having a job or studying or parenting responsibilities. Yet she literally gets paid for just doing this and making some below average YouTube videos 🥲

“Life is really life-ing” I can’t believe she’s complaining about doing such small tasks?? I could legit do that list within two hours. Her laziness is actually shocking
Guys shaving must be difficult for her, have you seen her size 🤣. It’s definitely a task

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she been reading this? Lol I don't think it's her legs she needs to worry about View attachment 461680
“Make banana...” I’m sorry but only youtubers and influencers plan what to make and eat especially if it involves smoothie bowls and baked oats. It is not even meal prep, it’s as if they won’t be an influencer if they don’t post a baked oats story once a week 😂 normal people just eat it when they feel like and don’t plan it in advance

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s just so ignorant and tone deaf to what working hard really is. and I don’t care about any mental health excuse. Her mental health is fine when she needs to get dressed to make sponsored posts and scam her followers 🤝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m very confused bc I am not sure if this is photoshopped or if her leg is like that?
504CF6CA-07A2-42D5-851A-A34D855C1553.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“Last month tested me” girl shut up.. boohoo you got some backlash from a YouTube video, you do realise were in a bleeping pandemic with people dying or grieving or losing their job?? How did she get “tested”?? she keeps using terms from these self help books but she doesn’t do tit to help herself! If you were truly tested, you would of learned a way of addressing the issues you faced but no you just sweeped it under the carpet and you’re carrying on like nothing, because you have the privilege to do that! So how were you tested exactly? twit. All this bollocks she reads around self care and spirituality has turned her into a narcissistic and arrogant twit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
59614CA9-059D-4D4A-8009-389B07A98530.jpeg
4607E9A6-83D8-4B14-8C37-7E398BDD0A05.jpeg

Ermmmm was this really an essential trip? Does she know something we don’t know? Is Covid still a thing?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.