Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, a mere 7 mins into her vlog, she’s talking about a drag contestant and refers to her as “she”, then goes “I follow this girl...well, boy-girl”. Eh?! She says she obsessed with this contestant but can’t even get their gender right! Are they a male, female, or neither? Can’t just fob them off as a “boy-girl”, Miss Oh-So-Woke!

EDIT: I just want to add that I love what she did for the women at the refuge. It’s a small gesture but I respect her for thinking about those in need. I’m glad to see that she hasn’t gotten too big for her boots and is still doing good. I just wish she wouldn’t act like this arrogant “boss witch” and disrespect certain cultures.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Pls tell me she didn’t just dash her dirty shoes on the kitchen counter 😂 honestly hope these have not been worn before bc lorddddd 🤢
1CA9A7DC-0C1B-43BA-A75B-D3E7F0F68747.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
why aren't they wearing masks? Doesn't the U.K have new restrictions since they've announced they have another strain of the corona virius?
Shouldn't they be social distancing the workplace?

Reactions: 2
So I commented this under her video and she’s hidden the comment. She’s honestly a bleeping piece of tit. Sick and tired of her stupid problematic behaviour, I’ve tried to be nice but it’s just going too far now
I don’t think I’ve ever come across a YouTuber that can not take any sort of criticism and tries to hide it/block people like her. Damn even Molly Mae will address tit she is accused of. This is why people are turning on Emma bc she can’t take any responsibility for her behaviour. How does her cousin sound like the complete opposite but they are in the same family living in the same area? Who is she trying to fool?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I commented this under her video and she’s hidden the comment. She’s honestly a bleeping piece of tit. Sick and tired of her stupid problematic behaviour, I’ve tried to be nice but it’s just going too far now
Can you link those articles here please? Thanks

Reactions: 5
This is obviously a very sensitive issue

it is sometimes the case that some people genuinely arnt educated on these issues and are unaware of their harmful actions, this is not the case with the Hill, she has been pulled up on it and decides to delete/ block.

I think she is making a really bad mistake by ignoring these criticisms and just blocking people who question her. It’s pathetic, arrogant and childish.

Reactions: 14
That said, not much talk on her friends recently...
I know it’s covid and everything but wonder what they’re thinking ...

Reactions: 1
The worst part about her hiding and blocking comments is that it shows she knows full well what she is doing is wrong, offensive and harmful. Quite sad that she clearly thinks she’d have no personality were it not for ripping off black women, so she refuses to stop. I’ve said it before but this girl needs to address a serious identity crisis.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.