Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!!! Imagine if a guy would now talk on his Instagram about bigger sized women and smaller sized women. And would say stuff like, some have a preference to be with slim girls only and some have a preference to be with bigger girls only. She would call him fat phobic for the first one and saying he fetishises bigger girls, for the second one.

But she happily talks about a mans height like it’s her business 😂 I don’t think she would actually ever date someone smaller than her tho. She seems like she wants a TaLl KiNg
I think because she get stares anyway, I mean a near 6ft size 26-28 woman is gonna get stares, especially around the more rural area where her parents live and maybe Preston. So I don't think she is secure enough like you've all said to be with someone, who when paired together would get stares even if they were thin, let alone the weight difference added on.

You know one thing I have never heard from her is, what is her weight preference in a partner? She expects these men to be secure enough to be with a big girl who's also tall as hell, but would she be with an obese man? I mean the main man in her life is her father and he's huge, 6'5 and morbidly obese, would she date someone who's just as big, if not bigger than herself?

She has never laid it out there, I mean I think we can all tell that she has a preference for black men so don't even get me started on that, maybe thread 3? Lmao but overall, I feel like she has these expectations or (restrictions) on what a man should be for her, which in reality these wants are going to become more out of reach the bigger and more slovenly she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 345132
Wow tall king. The tall queen does not need bigging up like this 😂 I am cringing
Aww I think this is sweet lol

Also I know you guys prob think I kiss her arse but to be fair, regarding the whole short men thing, when the caption says “I could never date anyone smaller than me” I’m pretty sure she’s quoting what people in her dms were saying. I didn’t pick up on this at first either, but if you listen instead of reading the cc it’s more obvious. She also goes on to say she doesn’t think people should restrict themselves with criteria re height

I agree, I am attracted to tall guys but at 5’9 I know not all guys are going to be taller than me. As long as we’re of a roughly equal height I won’t feel uncomfortable - overall looks and ofc personality are more important. I also think there’s a bit of a double standard when it comes to how lots of girls bash men for being short but would get offended at any preferences for weight/body type a guy may have

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I kind of think even if a short guy was interested in her, I don’t know if she would realistically be secure enough to have a partner who is smaller than her in both height and weight? Brandon was super thin but tall and she was always on about the “tall king” stuff back then.

I totally agree that you’d think she wouldn’t be taking the piss out of short guys given that people have probably done the same to her for her height, but as I said I think it just shows her own insecurity.
this is literally it tho, I used to pure be similar to Emma in the way going in aba height and now my long term boyfriend is shorter and thinner than me, but I feel in a place to be dating that. She is so insecure but is passing it off as if it’s just a joke etc but it’s just awkward. I think she needs to have a time out yeno and am not talking about one of the chocolate bars (EMMA IF UR WATCHING)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If this girl worked in any job outside social media, she would be fucked. After doing YouTube for so long, how do you underestimate that editing takes long 😂 that’s why we haven’t seen those turkey vlogs she mentioned bc homegirl can’t be arsed.
Also, why does she feel the need to tell us about it? Like you don’t see me going up to my colleagues and managers to tell em how long it took me to do tit at work bc it’s already expected of me. Just say you uploaded it and go LMAO. But at least she had time for her snacks and bet you guys can’t wait for her 10th million ted talk. Her jumper tho 😂😂
13B1EBD5-BE92-42EC-AB4B-5F0C1E84E83A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Aww I think this is sweet lol

Also I know you guys prob think I kiss her arse but to be fair, regarding the whole short men thing, when the caption says “I could never date anyone smaller than me” I’m pretty sure she’s quoting what people in her dms were saying. I didn’t pick up on this at first either, but if you listen instead of reading the cc it’s more obvious. She also goes on to say she doesn’t think people should restrict themselves with criteria re height

I agree, I am attracted to tall guys but at 5’9 I know not all guys are going to be taller than me. As long as we’re of a roughly equal height I won’t feel uncomfortable - overall looks and ofc personality are more important. I also think there’s a bit of a double standard when it comes to how lots of girls bash men for being short but would get offended at any preferences for weight/body type a guy may have
Slightly backtracking a bit but regarding the 'Big/fat pussy being better for the dick' or whatever words she used,if she saw a man saying a similar thing regarding a big dick being better,I am pretty sure she would rip him apart

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's talking about us again in her new vlog and she's hinting that she may go into way more detail in an end of year video oou girl don't tease us!

And she's mentioning that she wants to make more of an effort to wear her hair down lmao

HI EMMA

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's talking about us again in her new vlog and she's hinting that she may go into way more detail in an end of year video oou girl don't tease us!

And she's mentioning that she wants to make more of an effort to wear her hair down lmao

HI EMMA
i will say that i think that her being upset over some of the comments on here about her appearance is valid but she can NOT be pressed about the very real issue people have with her misappropriation of black culture. girls like her are the first to jump on people (rightfully so a lot of the time) about taking accountability for their crappy actions and behaviours but refuse to do it themselves? they love to drop the AAVE and mock blackness and handily equip the innocent white woman victim act at times like this loooool. i swear man if she frames the ENTIRE thread as people just chatting unwarranted tit about her i'll be so mad. people have very real issues with you and your personality emma, and if you were really as 'woke' as you like to come off you'd actually take this stuff into account instead of passing everything off as people being 'jealous' or 'bitter' or however she's likely gonna frame it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus bleeping christ

I beg her to wear clothes that actually fit and look clean. This is far too small for her, it looks uncomfortable and also terrible. I have no clue how she's able to put this online being in such a state.

Screenshot_20201215_025934.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone got the rundown of the latest slog? I don’t know if I can dedicate another hour of my life to watching someone moan about how busy they are while at the same time doing absolutely nothing.

• Haha
i will say that i think that her being upset over some of the comments on here about her appearance is valid but she can NOT be pressed about the very real issue people have with her misappropriation of black culture. girls like her are the first to jump on people (rightfully so a lot of the time) about taking accountability for their crappy actions and behaviours but refuse to do it themselves? they love to drop the AAVE and mock blackness and handily equip the innocent white woman victim act at times like this loooool. i swear man if she frames the ENTIRE thread as people just chatting unwarranted tit about her i'll be so mad. people have very real issues with you and your personality emma, and if you were really as 'woke' as you like to come off you'd actually take this stuff into account instead of passing everything off as people being 'jealous' or 'bitter' or however she's likely gonna frame it
Completely agree with you! She will probably never stop using AAVE bc she thinks this is her personality which everyone “loves”. And it doesn’t help that sis can’t take any criticism and blocks people straight away if you call her out.

i don’t understand why she always comes on here and reads about her if she knows she can’t handle it? Surely that’s her therapy money going out the window and her never being able to heal 😂 she doesn’t realise her bringing this up constantly will just have more people looking it up and agreeing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The sad thing is, if she comes on this website she will see how upsetting her blackfishing and constant use of AAVE is to many people. But instead of that actually resonating with her she takes the posts about her appearance more seriously instead. Says it all about her.
I just don’t understand it if we are so jealous, bitter and twisted why the duck she keeps coming on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
20201215_105548.jpg

Cant wait to get my tracksuit! Sis out here looking peng in hers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Slightly backtracking a bit but regarding the 'Big/fat pussy being better for the dick' or whatever words she used,if she saw a man saying a similar thing regarding a big dick being better,I am pretty sure she would rip him apart
Or imagine if a guy said he prefers having sex with slim athletic girls....she’s a total hypocrite.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone got the rundown of the latest slog? I don’t know if I can dedicate another hour of my life to watching someone moan about how busy they are while at the same time doing absolutely nothing.
VlOgMaS wEeK 2 ~ gIvInG yOu ThE tEd TaLk YoU nEeD
  • she's going to do a video on tattle & her 'journey with social media this year' expect to see that in june then everyone
  • SHE ACTUALLY HAS CLEAN HAIR THAT IS DOWN & looks clean (miracle)
  • 5 mins in for our first spout of AAVE
  • she went to the gym for a 20 min walk on a treadmill #gymbunny
  • it's tuesday and we're back to scraped hair
  • attempting to justify the constant chippy bun. talking about really wanting to start looking after her hair.. honestly what fool books her for hair campaigns
  • 'deep' talk about her getting treated like tit and why she allows it.. "a lot of you might think i've got it all figured out" no-one thinks that don't you worry emma x
  • the tracksuits turn up. alice whacks a random brand sticker on the side because emma doesn't know how to use the machines. screaming fashion and quality hun!
  • she's claiming the constant chin spot cluster to be acne scarring? hmm, i think she's said more than once she always gets spots there
  • she buys hello fresh and lunch meal preps. honestly don't know why she can't be bothered to do an online shop? she's actually NOT that busy
  • back on dating apps but *obviously* has a friends with benefit guyssss!!!
  • "i never wear cute clothes because i work all the time" what work? she's always doing things last minute?
  • she's going to asda to do a snack food shop? the amount she spends on food is ridiculous
  • buying asda candles when allbody has started selling them, cute!
honestly just 50 mins of being pretentious. you can blackfish, gloat about this sex life you apparently have and the money you do/don't earn as much as you want... that behaviour will come back to bite you in the form of people's comments here. you literally don't even have to read it, so if you come looking for it and get hurt, thats not on us

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get my meal prep delivered..I went gym...i get my meal prep delivered....i went gym...i get my meal prep delivered....how many bleeping times did she say then two sentences in the matter of 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
VlOgMaS wEeK 2 ~ gIvInG yOu ThE tEd TaLk YoU nEeD
  • she's going to do a video on tattle & her 'journey with social media this year' expect to see that in june then everyone
  • SHE ACTUALLY HAS CLEAN HAIR THAT IS DOWN & looks clean (miracle)
  • 5 mins in for our first spout of AAVE
  • she went to the gym for a 20 min walk on a treadmill #gymbunny
  • it's tuesday and we're back to scraped hair
  • attempting to justify the constant chippy bun. talking about really wanting to start looking after her hair.. honestly what fool books her for hair campaigns
  • 'deep' talk about her getting treated like tit and why she allows it.. "a lot of you might think i've got it all figured out" no-one thinks that don't you worry emma x
  • the tracksuits turn up. alice whacks a random brand sticker on the side because emma doesn't know how to use the machines. screaming fashion and quality hun!
  • she's claiming the constant chin spot cluster to be acne scarring? hmm, i think she's said more than once she always gets spots there
  • she buys hello fresh and lunch meal preps. honestly don't know why she can't be bothered to do an online shop? she's actually NOT that busy
  • back on dating apps but *obviously* has a friends with benefit guyssss!!!
  • "i never wear cute clothes because i work all the time" what work? she's always doing things last minute?
  • she's going to asda to do a snack food shop? the amount she spends on food is ridiculous
  • buying asda candles when allbody has started selling them, cute!
honestly just 50 mins of being pretentious. you can blackfish, gloat about this sex life you apparently have and the money you do/don't earn as much as you want... that behaviour will come back to bite you in the form of people's comments here. you literally don't even have to read it, so if you come looking for it and get hurt, thats not on us
whewwww... just finished watching it. Has anyone noticed that she talks so much and wants to seem so relatable bc she knows her life is boring otherwise? Like she does nothing else so she tries to fill those days of Vlogmas with just talking about how she has her dick appointments on speed dial.

also, for someone who complains a lot about her electricity meter, she sure has her lights on CONSTANTLY. Why are her lights on in the hallway on when she is in another room? Make it make sense

and her snacking shop.... don’t get me wrong, everyone loves a snack but she literally bought enough for a family of 4. I bet you all this doesn’t even last a week. She is just incredibly lazy to do anything for herself and it’s honestly sad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The snack haul didn't surprise me. She bought so much food on top of having hello fresh and another pre made meal plan, no wonder she's ballooning. And now we're in the Christmas period, more drinking, food, chocolates, mince pies etc. Who wants to bet she will set herself a weight loss "get fit" new years resolution and she will frame it as "aligning her body with her mind" or some bullshit bathroom mirror affirmation

• Haha
The snack haul didn't surprise me. She bought so much food on top of having hello fresh and another pre made meal plan, no wonder she's ballooning. And now we're in the Christmas period, more drinking, food, chocolates, mince pies etc. Who wants to bet she will set herself a weight loss "get fit" new years resolution and she will frame it as "aligning her body with her mind" or some bullshit bathroom mirror affirmation
Veganuary... LOL

• Haha
Jesus bleeping christ

I beg her to wear clothes that actually fit and look clean. This is far too small for her, it looks uncomfortable and also terrible. I have no clue how she's able to put this online being in such a state.

View attachment 347326
If its as freezing cold as she claims in that warehouse,why would she want all her back exposed and thin trousers on?Surely she would want a super long thick jumper/hoodie and maybe trackies to keep her warm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.