Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gimme the tea you are a saint!!! Now go and have a lie down in your AllBody tracksuit, grab some snacks, shove your hair in a bun and light a homebody candle. You deserve it qween!

Also hi Emma! Long time lurker.
Unless the constant use of cultural appropriation is covered when she does her vlog about tattle then what’s the point it is just going to be her saying we are all mean bullies and her way of getting attention. If she names tattle outright she is in trouble as it will just send more traffic here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🤢🤢 Why would wear a cropped jumper in the middle of winter in a cold warehouse.

Edit - it took me so long to post this picture that I didn't notice I was just repeating what others said haha.
She knocks around in bobbly mucky tracksuits all the time and the one time she needs to have one on she doesn’t. Backwards behaviour.

Reactions: 9
@Gimme the tea you are a saint!!! Now go and have a lie down in your AllBody tracksuit, grab some snacks, shove your hair in a bun and light a homebody candle. You deserve it qween!

Unless the constant use of cultural appropriation is covered when she does her vlog about tattle then what’s the point it is just going to be her saying we are all mean bullies and her way of getting attention. If she names tattle outright she is in trouble as it will just send more traffic here.
Itll be the same bleeping claptrap all these iNfLuEncErZzZzzz cry about. She’s playing quite a risky game as like you said she is going to push more traffic here and people will see he in all her black fishing glory. She also goes on about therapy and all her mental struggles yet calls tattlers mentally unwell. Absolute hypocrite. What she doesn’t ever think about is that most of us were fans at once point. She needs to take some accountability for her actions. She goes on about how she doesn’t owe anyone anything, she’s everyone’s best friends etc yet she has a platform and an obligation to correct some of her very toxic behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

that's legit how i found this loool she was complaining about it on her ig and i looked it up initially as a fan just to have a look and now i realise how awful she actually is, it won't be good for her at all if more people are clued up on her behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to be a fan of Emma, saw her thread on here had a read and it opened my eyes to what complete self absorbed dick she is

Reactions: 12
D182FAD1-623A-474E-B634-82B98978EDCC.jpeg

Hold on...did she swish that bowl around in the tub of dirty dishwater and immediately put it on the drying rack without rinsing it in clean water, or do my eyes deceive me?!

Absolutely VILE. Not that I’m surprised.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s exactly what I meant a couple posts ago 😭😭 she always has done that and it’s the most disgusting thing ever. Like she washes it in dirty food water 🤢 that’s why I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t wash her sex toys after using them

View attachment 348263
Hold on...did she swish that bowl around in the tub of dirty dishwater and immediately put it on the drying rack without rinsing it in clean water, or do my eyes deceive me?!

Absolutely VILE. Not that I’m surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ughhh finally caught up with it all😅 but oh my god I can’t believe the size of her!! She looks awful squeezed into everything!
I haven’t brought myself to watch the vlog (maybe tomorrow if I’m bored enough).. I just don’t understand how she is going to try to ‘slate’ us when as others have said, some of us were fans.. you’re playing a dangerous game here Emma and you need to be very careful...

since there’s 2 threads it might take her too long to read and edit all the content that she’ll give up and we’ll never see it.. just like the Turkey vlogs.... lazy daisy

Reactions: 5
Yeah she doesn’t understand that pretty much everyone on here were big supporters of hers. I remember finding her channel on YouTube and loving her content bc I was really struggling with my weight back then and I could relate to a lot of stuff she was saying. Then after some time she started pissing me off and I couldn’t tell why and thought maybe it’s just me until she mentioned Tattle and I found the rest of you 😂

Reactions: 9
🤢🤢 Why would wear a cropped jumper in the middle of winter in a cold warehouse.

Edit - it took me so long to post this picture that I didn't notice I was just repeating what others said haha.
exactly 🤷🏻‍♀️i was just like 😑 she’s definitely been here 😂 shes trying to show she does wear clothes she actually promotes and and not just baggy tracksuits all the time 😂...this girl is saying how be confident this that and she is always having therapy sessions sayin how she’s not feeling right today in her BODY! so let’s eat a pizza 🍕😅for fuk sake😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Amazes me how the front of her always looks like the back of her
wow, you sir are hilariously right 😂😂😂

Took one for the team and watched the vlog. Here is a run down.

Day 1
- eating talking about how good her skin is now and how she has been working out in the mornings with her PT?
- opening a glossy box advent calendar which was gifted
- writing in a notebook and 2 seconds of a meeting with her manager?
- went to Asda on the 1st December and was shocked they had sold out of advent calendars. Moans that the shop is too busy.
- puts fake ponytail on. Thinks she is tit hot. Talks about the giveaway. Drinks water.
- goes to Asda at 8pm to get some eggs to bake her banana loaf. (is this essential shopping?)
- admits she is last minute with everything! +1 for self awareness.
- asks people to tell her what she should buy her family.
ADVERT
- shot of her midriff while baking, could have lived without that.

- day 2 opening of advent calendar
- hungry again, makes breakfast and heads to work. No sign of the morning workout.
- 5 minute makeup look.
- talks about Spotify
- finally leaves the house, slips, +1 for entertainment value.
- filming herself packing orders while attempting to sing but pretending she isn’t trying.
ADVERT #2 of 7
- talks about that personalised tissue paper AGAIN!
- gets brows done. They do look good.Brags that all she has is a wax and tint.
- goes to home sense
- shows off her £200 coffee machine, shows off £5 cup
- sits on floor and complains of sore thighs from yesterday’s non existent workout
- shows off 2 £20 lamps
- shows off candles. Shop bought not AllShody™️ ones.
- shows off authentic pasta and olive oil. Pat on the back that she resisted the marble cake.
- shows off £13 chopping board.
- brags she didn’t spend a lot and then goes on to say she spent £110.

DAY 3 (or 300 feel like I have been watching this for years)
- shot of the £200 coffee machine
- plan for the day is therapy and ‘work’
- fills water bottle
- talks about coffee pods
- pat on the back that she didn’t cry at therapy again.
- witches about an ‘angry lady’ in her DM’s telling her she needs to label her all body ads. (Which one of you is the ‘angry lady’ 😂)
- jam packed day of packing orders and putting labels on candles.
- admits she has 2 blogs from turkey she hasn’t uploaded but drops a spoiler alert she is wearing the NEW all body tracksuit. So exciting!
ANOTHER 2 ADVERTS
- her explaining to someone how she blogs
- has food stuck to her face as pointed out by her dad
- making bath soaks
- karaoke time again.
- ‘empowering’ speech about how she won’t be treated as ‘whatever’
- shows the 2 salmon filets, apparently one is to pack away to eat at a later time (😂😂😂)

Day 4
- up early (for her) as she is going to get her nails done. Spoiler alert we know they are ugly.
- running late but has time to show off her coffee
- packed into the car in that winter coat looking like that character from big hero 6
- informs us she spoke to her friend on FaceTime about emotional self harm. Cried to her mate and felt better. She is healing
2 MORE ADVERTS
- gets nails done. Comes back to a parking ticket
- brags about her car
- apparently has loads to do but wants to go home and eat Burger King
- shows off to do list.
- chomps on Burger King even though she knows it will give her stomach ache in an hour
- does makeup to film tictok haul

Day 5
- off to a slow start... again. Admits it’s 12:50!!!
- feels she can’t do anything till she cleans her flat. Films it because apparently we enjoy it
- opens advent calendar
2 MORE ADVERTS!!!
- plans to go see her nephew at her parents but when she gets there her brother and nephew have gone.
- makes pasta while jumping round with wine in hand
2 MORE ADS!
- films herself eating
- films herself knocking a nail in the wall
- hangs a £5 wall decoration

Day whatever
- she admits she didn’t finish the blog but is editing it to post
- hopes we enjoy it and will see us again next week (spoiler alert she won’t)

side note she had her hair scraped back all week! That poor scalp. And it is clear she does not have enough content for regular vlogs. Almost died of boredom! A while 45 minutes of crap!!!!
oh the poor scalp😖

Took one for the team and watched the vlog. Here is a run down.

Day 1
- eating talking about how good her skin is now and how she has been working out in the mornings with her PT?
- opening a glossy box advent calendar which was gifted
- writing in a notebook and 2 seconds of a meeting with her manager?
- went to Asda on the 1st December and was shocked they had sold out of advent calendars. Moans that the shop is too busy.
- puts fake ponytail on. Thinks she is tit hot. Talks about the giveaway. Drinks water.
- goes to Asda at 8pm to get some eggs to bake her banana loaf. (is this essential shopping?)
- admits she is last minute with everything! +1 for self awareness.
- asks people to tell her what she should buy her family.
ADVERT
- shot of her midriff while baking, could have lived without that.

- day 2 opening of advent calendar
- hungry again, makes breakfast and heads to work. No sign of the morning workout.
- 5 minute makeup look.
- talks about Spotify
- finally leaves the house, slips, +1 for entertainment value.
- filming herself packing orders while attempting to sing but pretending she isn’t trying.
ADVERT #2 of 7
- talks about that personalised tissue paper AGAIN!
- gets brows done. They do look good.Brags that all she has is a wax and tint.
- goes to home sense
- shows off her £200 coffee machine, shows off £5 cup
- sits on floor and complains of sore thighs from yesterday’s non existent workout
- shows off 2 £20 lamps
- shows off candles. Shop bought not AllShody™️ ones.
- shows off authentic pasta and olive oil. Pat on the back that she resisted the marble cake.
- shows off £13 chopping board.
- brags she didn’t spend a lot and then goes on to say she spent £110.

DAY 3 (or 300 feel like I have been watching this for years)
- shot of the £200 coffee machine
- plan for the day is therapy and ‘work’
- fills water bottle
- talks about coffee pods
- pat on the back that she didn’t cry at therapy again.
- witches about an ‘angry lady’ in her DM’s telling her she needs to label her all body ads. (Which one of you is the ‘angry lady’ 😂)
- jam packed day of packing orders and putting labels on candles.
- admits she has 2 blogs from turkey she hasn’t uploaded but drops a spoiler alert she is wearing the NEW all body tracksuit. So exciting!
ANOTHER 2 ADVERTS
- her explaining to someone how she blogs
- has food stuck to her face as pointed out by her dad
- making bath soaks
- karaoke time again.
- ‘empowering’ speech about how she won’t be treated as ‘whatever’
- shows the 2 salmon filets, apparently one is to pack away to eat at a later time (😂😂😂)

Day 4
- up early (for her) as she is going to get her nails done. Spoiler alert we know they are ugly.
- running late but has time to show off her coffee
- packed into the car in that winter coat looking like that character from big hero 6
- informs us she spoke to her friend on FaceTime about emotional self harm. Cried to her mate and felt better. She is healing
2 MORE ADVERTS
- gets nails done. Comes back to a parking ticket
- brags about her car
- apparently has loads to do but wants to go home and eat Burger King
- shows off to do list.
- chomps on Burger King even though she knows it will give her stomach ache in an hour
- does makeup to film tictok haul

Day 5
- off to a slow start... again. Admits it’s 12:50!!!
- feels she can’t do anything till she cleans her flat. Films it because apparently we enjoy it
- opens advent calendar
2 MORE ADVERTS!!!
- plans to go see her nephew at her parents but when she gets there her brother and nephew have gone.
- makes pasta while jumping round with wine in hand
2 MORE ADS!
- films herself eating
- films herself knocking a nail in the wall
- hangs a £5 wall decoration

Day whatever
- she admits she didn’t finish the blog but is editing it to post
- hopes we enjoy it and will see us again next week (spoiler alert she won’t)

side note she had her hair scraped back all week! That poor scalp. And it is clear she does not have enough content for regular vlogs. Almost died of boredom! A while 45 minutes of crap!!!!
RIP scalp!
This is too much!!! 😭😭😭😭 can’t lie it’s made me want to watch the video 😆
oh the poor scalp

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What is thisssss on her top?!?!? Hope it’s just the way the top is but if it isn’t.... this girl has no shame
1EA7BC10-6D89-457A-8BA4-1698E3218E4E.png

BDC481D7-B08B-49A4-9778-A5A4769FAAB0.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
omfg i was too irritated about her privileged self complaining she has no motivation to work when she doesn’t do jack tit to notice that hahahahaa slob
yeah I was thinking what work???? 😭😂 it’s probably her juicy mango that she likes to suck on like there is no tomorrow

Reactions: 4
I beg this hoe to stop sneaking in the DARLIN

Anything for her to have a southern accent

Weird witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those clips she keeps posting are mortifying. She thinks she’s hilarious and a top shagger when in reality she’s just a culture appropriating, deluded brat.

And for the record, I’m originally from Preston and I have never said ‘gorilla grip coochie’ in my life!! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let me guess. Is she liberal as well? 😂

I can not stand this girl at all.

You know who Emma Tamsin reminds me of? This Canadian Youtuber makes “Sagittariusshawty” who is pretty much the same as Emma. White, cultural appropriates, sleeps with only black men and films herself for Only Fans without him knowing. She vlogs her awkward tinder or pof dates to everyone. Films herself as she’s on them. Always crying about her weight, is obese, talks about sex non stop or really gross things like farts or poop ect. Doesn’t work, doesn’t do anything.

She’s also 26 years old. Everyone has to baby her and say “well done sis!” For getting out of bed and she plays on depression. 🙄
Shes as trashy as Emma and even looks like her. The pair of them would get on fab.

It’s just worrying how this is the coming generation and there will be more people like this in years to come.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just watched the vlog. Emma says she works 'a lot' with a local women's refugee centre but sales her gifted clothes on depop? Why not donate?

But maybe she knows nobody will fit into them there....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.