Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ohlala don’t worry though her warm fat oven pussy will make up for it 😂

Imagine the state of it when she is leaving her dildos knocking round on her cooker chilling with her hair extensions!

She is a bacterial infection waiting to happen.
🤢🤢🤢I just don’t understand how this is normal to her? I remember when she once showed her drawer full of sex toys and one of them had some dried stuff on it 😭 I wish I still had the screenshot but I deleted it. I bet she uses her sex toys and doesn’t even wash them.

she is just dirty as duck. I can imagine the musty smell that comes of her because she showers probably once every few days.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
🤢🤢🤢I just don’t understand how this is normal to her? I remember when she once showed her drawer full of sex toys and one of them had some dried stuff on it 😭 I wish I still had the screenshot but I deleted it. I bet she uses her sex toys and doesn’t even wash them.

she is just dirty as duck. I can imagine the musty smell that comes of her because she showers probably once every few days.
Why does she find herself so sexy 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Think it’s been mentioned before on this thread but she tries SO hard to copy Rhea Ellen.

Reactions: 6
Think it’s been mentioned before on this thread but she tries SO hard to copy Rhea Ellen.
nella rose too lol it's embarrassing. just straight up stealin the personalities of several black women

I'm sorry but these profile pics are killing me so I've jumped on the bandwagon lol

• Haha
Agree. I'm bigger than Emma and have no issues showing and washing my hair.

Bath might be awkward if it's not a large one especially as she has such a juicy arse 😉
I agree, I am a 22/24 and but I do have a hard time washing and maintaining my hair but I have awful anxiety when it comes to brushing and washing it, always have done, I can make it look presentable without scraping it back tho and had 14” cut off this year to be able to keep up with it a bit more.

But at this point woth Emma it’s the look she’s tryna attain with the scraped back wax look, she looks more Katherine Tate crossed with Vicky Pollard than whatever she’s tryna be.

Reactions: 1
83B5E088-204A-4FE0-9154-CCDDD429A8F6.jpeg

Today’s hilarity. Everyone thinks their group chat is fire but would you really post screenshots.

09907996-53D1-434B-9CFC-419BA7C4E30A.jpeg

Stop it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How about she stops bleeping around And uploads Vlogmass week 2 as I need something to distract me from working!

Reactions: 1
This is nothing to do with her “type" but it is wild to me that she will say that anyone who talks badly about plus size women are fatphobic but will openly ridicule men for being short, something they have no physical control over. It’s not the first time she has done that and it’s just so hypocritical.

Keep chatting tit Emma, maybe your hairline will lean in closer to listen.

A5069037-2D36-4436-A6EE-805B48C04E13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
This is nothing to do with her “type" but it is wild to me that she will say that anyone who talks badly about plus size women are fatphobic but will openly ridicule men for being short, something they have no physical control over. It’s not the first time she has done that and it’s just so hypocritical.

View attachment 346669
I think her constantly going on about men’s height is a sign of her own insecurity. She is massive in height and weight, realistically what short guy is going for her in the first place? Sorry but nobody wants to be twice the size of their partner.

• Heart
I think her constantly going on about men’s height is a sign of her own insecurity. She is massive in height and weight, realistically what short guy is going for her in the first place? Sorry but nobody wants to be twice the size of their partner.
As a tall girl myself (I’m pretty sure Emma is 5ft 11 which makes me the same height as her), obviously there are guys out there that would want to be with someone of our height and if she has a preference and just stated it then fair enough.

I do agree that going on about it so much at the moment is maybe coming from a place of insecurity because I know that a lot of tall girls (myself included) were made fun of for their height so maybe being so vocal about a man’s height is her way of making her feel better? You’d think that someone who probably experienced unnecessary comments about their height as well as their weight wouldn’t do the same thing but I digress

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As a tall girl myself (I’m pretty sure Emma is 5ft 11 which makes me the same height as her), obviously there are guys out there that would want to be with someone of our height and if she has a preference and just stated it then fair enough.

I do agree that going on about it so much at the moment is maybe coming from a place of insecurity because I know that a lot of tall girls (myself included) were made fun of for their height so maybe being so vocal about a man’s height is her way of making her feel better? You’d think that someone who probably experienced unnecessary comments about their height as well as their weight wouldn’t do the same thing but I digress
I kind of think even if a short guy was interested in her, I don’t know if she would realistically be secure enough to have a partner who is smaller than her in both height and weight? Brandon was super thin but tall and she was always on about the “tall king” stuff back then.

I totally agree that you’d think she wouldn’t be taking the piss out of short guys given that people have probably done the same to her for her height, but as I said I think it just shows her own insecurity.

Reactions: 3
I kind of think even if a short guy was interested in her, I don’t know if she would realistically be secure enough to have a partner who is smaller than her in both height and weight? Brandon was super thin but tall and she was always on about the “tall king” stuff back then.

I totally agree that you’d think she wouldn’t be taking the piss out of short guys given that people have probably done the same to her for her height, but as I said I think it just shows her own insecurity.
Sorry I must have misinterpreted your first comment! I completely agree. I don’t think she’s secure enough in herself with the things about her that are conventionally unattractive for her to be with someone who is the opposite in any way. It’s almost like she goes on about how tall or thin a guy is that she’s talking to as a way of trying to prove to people (and herself) that she’s able to be with someone who’s conventionally attractive if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 346669
Thank you!!! Imagine if a guy would now talk on his Instagram about bigger sized women and smaller sized women. And would say stuff like, some have a preference to be with slim girls only and some have a preference to be with bigger girls only. She would call him fat phobic for the first one and saying he fetishises bigger girls, for the second one.

But she happily talks about a mans height like it’s her business 😂 I don’t think she would actually ever date someone smaller than her tho. She seems like she wants a TaLl KiNg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.