Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201212-102310_Instagram.jpg
bKx3udD.jpg

View attachment 343902

‘Tall vibes’

‘Big man energy’

‘Short king’

duck off Emma you’re a boring white middle class girl from Preston please stop, if this is meant to be a joke you have gone to far.

Also how does she sit and caption her stories without majorly cringing!!! Once again reinforces the fact she has no shame.

(P.s shout out to pass the peach for the profile picture)
Girl you are very welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus bleeping christ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why does she keep banging on about horoscopes? Such a *spiritual qween*

Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t think she is pretty or attractive anymore, that double chin has GROWN 😭
CC984996-25D6-49D1-BCDF-358C3558890E.jpeg

She is worlds away from how she was back in 2017. I know we are in lockdown and people aren’t getting dressed up and going out but she has taken it to the next level!

Reactions: 5
Jesus if I was that guy and saw her talking like that on her stories about me I’d be running a mile😳

she looks horrific and it’s so unattractive

• Haha
View attachment 344027
She is worlds away from how she was back in 2017. I know we are in lockdown and people aren’t getting dressed up and going out but she has taken it to the next level!
Wow, it’s like a different person completely 😳 I think as well as the obvious weight gain since 2017/2018, she literally just makes no effort whatsoever now.

Reactions: 3
Jesus if I was that guy and saw her talking like that on her stories about me I’d be running a mile😳

she looks horrific and it’s so unattractive
Exactly! I am all for doing what you want and dare I say it... living your best life (gag) but her fake overbearing persona is awful!

Imagine going on a date with her and next minute you are moved across the country to a dirty flat, have to work with her equally overbearing family aspart of their business, your sex life is featured in OK magazine and to top it all off you have to rate her tacky outfits that she has been gifted.

No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly! I am all for doing what you want and dare I say it... living your best life (gag) but her fake overbearing persona is awful!

Imagine going on a date with her and next minute you are moved across the country to a dirty flat, have to work with her equally overbearing family aspart of their business, your sex life is featured in OK magazine and to top it all off you have to rate her tacky outfits that she has been gifted.

No thank you.
Just imagine you move to a new city miles away from home, after weeks maybe months you finally make a new friend, you invite them around to your prison apartment, you walk in and the first thing your guest sees is a dildo on the stove.

Emma walks in pouting, holding her hand to her forehead and looking off in the distance.

You realise you made a big mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s funny how within seconds she was talking about short and tall kings and how she’d like a tall king but then has a go that someone messaged her “thick gal u” 😂 maybe that’s just his preference, Emma African princess
Emma was being extra ethnic in these stories. Our saltfish sista probably had jollof being delivered with in the hour and was burning some black pussy incense so she was in an extra city girls mood

And you know she loved getting that thick message after promoting that Tik Tok where a man said he only wants a fat gyal, we see you Emma, we see you trying it ok saweetie Purr 😗 triflin ass hoe
IMG_20201212_160640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Emma was being extra ethnic in these stories. Our saltfish sista probably had jollof being delivered with in the hour and was burning some black pussy incense so she was in an extra city girls mood

And you know she loved getting that thick message after promoting that Tik Tok where a man said he only wants a fat gyal, we see you Emma, we see you trying it ok saweetie Purr 😗 triflin ass hoe
View attachment 344231
duck me that finished me off. Salt fish sista 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That’s the thing tho, she actually thinks she’s thiqqqq and curvy. That’s why she always has to show us her round and peachy ass 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A tall king is nothing without his black queen ✊🏿 🖤

View attachment 344702
Neither of these girls are black.
When people call Emma out on social media about her blackfishing and being mates with this girl who is blatantly in full on blackface, she blocks and deletes the comments.
Then has the audacity to complain about bullying, with her as the innocent victim.

just had a look at her friends Instagram and wow, this is bad... this is not even a normal holiday tan anymore. This is why her and Emma are friends. Bonding over pretending to be Black 👏
insanity. INSANITY!! i miss when white girls fake tan just made them fuckin orange cause this tit is beyond fucked up man.

these lyrics from dave always come to mind when i see witches like her -

'Black is so confusin', 'cause the culture? They're in love with it
They take our features when they want and have their fun with it
Never seem to help with all the things we know would come with it
'

it describes them to a bleeping t. everyone wants to be black until it comes to speaking up on black issues or facing the same treatment and struggles as black people do. this recent wave of white girls co-opting ethnic features (not even just black features but east asian features lately too) and being praised for it whilst ACTUAL BIPOC get bullied for having these features naturally is one of the most disgusting and frustrating things to come out of the late 2010s. makes me fuckin rage

bit ironic init that emma quoted some of this song when he performed it at the brit awards. HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BEST MATE YOU DUMB FUCKIN BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

btw if u havent watched the performance here it is -
genuinely makes me cry every time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Emma's problem is she has been handed a lot to her for her whole life and knows that she'll always get what she wants from mum and dad no matter her lack of efforts.

I reckon her hair must be scrapped back all the time because it is too difficult for her to wash it which sadly is an example of self care hardships when you become obese. I have doubts that she can actually fit in her bath properly at this point, and probably has to stand with a jug or something. It is really sad.

Why are her family and friends not helping her with her clear addiction to food. So ridiculous in her latest vlog, one meal was a normal sized portion of salmon, sweet pots and asparagus. If that was legitimately her dinner why can she not manage that all the time? Or after that did she secretly binge on junk food...her self control is zero.

As for her dress size, why does she insist on claiming the clothes weren't stretchy enough. Why be so much in denial about your dress size if you were comfortable with your size? She definitely wants to wear clothes that look good and are fashionable but they just don't look good at this point. Her body is distorting these clothes, the bigger she gets the more she has extra bits of flab the designers can't possibly predict and cater for.

I hope her therapy works because you can see in her face how miserable she is, she must feel trapped in her body, but my guess is the therapy is more about accepting her size and who she is insinuating no change needed instead of actually learning to eat a sensible portioned, balanced diet and to learn not to emotionally eat. Mum and Dad can't lose the weight for her, she has to do it herself.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.